SlySavvy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation IDS New Whey Protein Shots

The link attached leads to a screenshot of the tubes. My mom got gastric bypass a while back and the doctor gave her these to use on her recovery. They have 42g of protein, and the purple isn't hard to knock back. Given how limited I am on funds at this current time, I figured I would test them out. Again, the taste was good, which should be a good indicator that something is wrong. Since when was protein supplements ever tasty right?

Anywho, doing some research, I found that the main ingredient, Hydrolyzed Gelatin Protein, isn't exactly the best protein to use. Apparently it's "empty" protein or something like that, and it doesn't absorb well. Of course, I have only saw two articles about it that went "indepth," but obviously they had to have worked SOMEWHAT, as my mom did put weight back on.

I dunno, I was just wondering what you guys think of the stuff. Have you tried it? Did it work for you? If it's a complete waste of time and bad for my body, naturally I don't want it in me. Also, I am lactose intolerant, so many protein supps are out of the question. Do you guys know of any lactose free protein supplements that I could use?

Thanks for any and all help.
    Attached Images

manbear is a name known to all. (+5000) manbear is a name known to all. (+5000) manbear is a name known to all. (+5000) manbear is a name known to all. (+5000) manbear is a name known to all. (+5000) manbear is a name known to all. (+5000) manbear is a name known to all. (+5000) manbear is a name known to all. (+5000) manbear is a name known to all. (+5000) manbear is a name known to all. (+5000) manbear is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yeah its good

as for an easy on the stomach whey.... American whey is gud
    soundcloud.com/dhmix

956 Crew
    Trance Crew
    Baby Wipes Crew
    GoW3 MLG (Misc League Gaming) Crew

idyll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idyll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idyll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idyll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idyll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idyll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idyll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idyll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idyll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idyll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idyll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Isn't it like $2.50 per serving for the IDS New Whey?

That's kind of expensive if you're limited on funds.

I'd get a protein powder, those tend to come out to $0.50-$0.70 per serving - depending on which you get. Look into Optimum Nutrition Whey powder.