Brickhouse07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Bodybuilding Supplements for Diabetes

What type of supplements a person with Diabetes can take to build muscle mass?

blumnblam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blumnblam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blumnblam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blumnblam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blumnblam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blumnblam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blumnblam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blumnblam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blumnblam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blumnblam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blumnblam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd ask a your doctor, brah...

But as a budding BroScientist there's Corosolic Acid which is found in Applied Nut.'s NeoVar (creatine product). I've got no diabetes, but the product has been good to me (1.5 LARGE bottles later)...
    Antidiabetic effects of corosolic acid in KK-Ay diabetic mice.
    Biol Pharm Bull. 2006 Mar;29(3):585-7. Miura T, Ueda N, Yamada K, Fukushima M, Ishida T, Kaneko T, Matsuyama F, Seino Y. Department of Clinical Nutrition, Suzuka University of Medical Science, Mie, Japan.
    The antidiabetic effects of corosolic acid were investigated in KK-Ay mice, an animal model of type 2 diabetes. Corosolic acid (2 mg/kg body weight) reduced the blood glucose levels of KK-Ay mice 4 h after a single oral dose. Corosolic acid (2 mg/kg) reduced the blood glucose levels in KK-Ay mice 2 weeks after a single oral dose and also significantly lowered plasma insulin levels were in KK-Ay mice under similar conditions. Corosolic acid -treated KK-Ay mouse blood glucose significantly decreased in an insulin tolerance test. These results support the hypothesis that corosolic acid improves glucose metabolism by reducing insulin resistance. Therefore corosolic acid may be useful for the treatment of type 2 diabetes.
    I haven't done any research myself on it, but also see what Anabolic Innovations' GLYCOBOL is up to. I remember reading about it a week or so ago.

jkastil223 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkastil223 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkastil223 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkastil223 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkastil223 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkastil223 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkastil223 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkastil223 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkastil223 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkastil223 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkastil223 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Brickhouse07 View Post
    What type of supplements a person with Diabetes can take to build muscle mass?
    I am type 1, and have taken a few supps, that i researched and so far have worked well. I take a CL stack of white flood, green mag, and purple wraath. it gives me a great workout and energy, but i am on a cut not bulk, but those products can be used for either. i know that CL just released a weight gainer called GoldenGrow or something like that, knowing CL i bet it will be good. from what i heard it has good amount of carbs but low in actual sugars. remember i am not a doctor and all supps effect everyone differently, thats my disclaimer =)

its good to see another diabetic on here, what type are you? I am a type 1 on a minimed pump. if you have questions feel free to PM me, not sure ill know the answer but hopefully i can help.
    Protein, Creatine, and Food

For getting calories per day and BMR
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/issa64.htm

1type2go has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Brickhouse07
    Are you eating enough and skipping cardio?
    The one thing I'd recommend is looking at l-arginine or NO products taken only at workout times great pump but don't forget to feed that pump ...and drink water... lots

Hey jkastil223
    I've been doin this for awhile and now looking at a pump...so I may have some questions
    Re: cutting
    Type 1 for 20years 7-8 years of lifting and I've found higher heart rate start out on the treadmill or eliptical trainer hit the gym light and work up in weight (short rest workouts ) and caffein work well ,also are you doing leg training atleast once a week??(make sure ya got gatoraid or somthin') doing any cardio ? you got to have insulin on board to feed those muscles food or fat to burn.Are you cutting well enough or still trying to work it out

Dono

kipster9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello this info here seems very helpful and i am Type 1, so can you help me with the full mane of the company that is the CL that you referred to.
    Cheers

Originally Posted by jkastil223 View Post
    I am type 1, and have taken a few supps, that i researched and so far have worked well. I take a CL stack of white flood, green mag, and purple wraath. it gives me a great workout and energy, but i am on a cut not bulk, but those products can be used for either. i know that CL just released a weight gainer called GoldenGrow or something like that, knowing CL i bet it will be good. from what i heard it has good amount of carbs but low in actual sugars. remember i am not a doctor and all supps effect everyone differently, thats my disclaimer =)

its good to see another diabetic on here, what type are you? I am a type 1 on a minimed pump. if you have questions feel free to PM me, not sure ill know the answer but hopefully i can help.

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    glycobol has some ingredients that people with type 2 diabetes use that lowers blood sugar levels

just google type 2 diabetes ingredients
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

devistation15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JohnSmeton View Post
    glycobol has some ingredients that people with type 2 diabetes use that lowers blood sugar levels

What is this product and where can I buy it?

devistation15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JohnSmeton View Post

Originally Posted by jkastil223 View Post

what is CL?

_Translucency is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Translucency is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Translucency is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Translucency is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Translucency is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Translucency is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Translucency is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Translucency is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Translucency is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Translucency is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Translucency is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by devistation15 View Post
    what is CL?
    It is a company - Controlled Labs.
    His soul swooned slowly as he heard the snow falling faintly through the universe and faintly falling, like the descent of their last end, upon all the living and the dead.

- James Joyce

ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't have much to offer on this topic, but there is a long thread specifically for type 1 diabetics...I can't recall what its precisely titled, but some searching should yield it.

EDIT: found it
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=485093

Hope this helps