Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Registered User lightningwatche's Avatar
    lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by thomashenry View Post
    How is it the so called OPEN minded free thinking Liberals are attacking her like rabid dogs for stating her personal opinion based solely on a foundation she believes and that she was not willing to comprimise HER beliefs in a National Spotlight for the sake of immediate gratification ! She stood her ground and clearly stated her beliefs & didn`t go along with the crowd ------and Now the so called open minded progressives are treating her as if she is a leper, some backwards thinking non entity ! instead of an Individual with freedom of thought and willing to share her beliefs as opposed to shoving them down someones throat and nullifying any thought of her being a Role Model
    So anyone who disagrees with the liberal/progressive`s especially the Gay Mafia are neandrathals ?
    How`s that being open minded ?
    I suppose you think only good looks are needed to be a role model. I agree with the Californians. Bigots should not be role models.

thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jackfast1 View Post
    you are clearly blinded by your ideology.
    we are talking about rights of individuals in a country that is built upon equal protection for all!

according to your dogma jesus can forgive their sins, and you should not be judging others!
    it is time for christians to realize that it is they who are sinning by condemning their fellow men! isnt that gods job?
    I am not condemning and I am not blinded by my beliefs, and I cetainly don`t need a civics lesson, I am acutely aware and very grateful of the benefits of this nation and the Liberties that are afforded to me by the Constitution and bill of Rights -----People are allowed to live any way they CHOOSE, it is their right and responsibility ! and in many instances I disagree and generally but not always try & respond in respectful manner, but holding to my beliefs all the same, I have read many of your posts, and they all have the same pattern, your on the attack agaisnt any type of Christian retort or beliefs, for whatever reason you drum up, lay the groundwork stir the pot and then go on the offesive constantly and consitently, every aspect of your posts are degrading and disrespectful of Christians and the Belief they hold, So am I to respond politely or react like I know I can and may not always be the correct manner, but cower to you or any other that may disagree or disparage Christianity, not in this lifetime
    John 4:20

Romans 12 :2

Ephesiens 6:13

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ColtsForTheWin View Post
    would you be saying this if she hated other minorities instead?
    When did she say she hated anyone?

I'd bet I'm not the only one that's asked that.

But I only wanted to tone Viking22's Avatar
    Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If this caused so much of a stir by a beauty pageant bimbo......how come our President, or the one before, or the one before, and on and on, havent caught the same kind of heat for giving THE EXACT SAME ANSWER to that question
    Green: It's the new Red

Let's just pray we're still allowed to vote in 2012.

Registered User lightningwatche's Avatar
    lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by IdahoViking View Post
    Should that question have even been asked in the first place? For crying out loud this was a beauty pageant, it has nothing to do with shaping policy.

Asking for someone's opinion in this venue is just asinine.
    Agreed.

thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Viking22 View Post
    If this caused so much of a stir by a beauty pageant bimbo......how come our President, or the one before, or the one before, and on and on, havent caught the same kind of heat for giving THE EXACT SAME ANSWER to that question
    Finally, I was waiting for someone to say that !

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

Originally Posted by lightningwatche View Post
    I suppose you think only good looks are needed to be a role model. I agree with the Californians. Bigots should not be role models.
    Huh, you contradict yourself, on one hand you agree with the Californians the majority voted DOWN PROP 8 and does that make the majority bigots ?

Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Finally, I was waiting for someone to say that !
    I'll bet the house that Hilton guy voted for Obama...who gave the exact same answer to that question as the bim did.

Fraudin

Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I have pointed the lefts hypocrisy out in this thread -> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?p=319365001
    Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder. - Arnold J. Toynbee

"Death of the West:How Dying Populations and Immigrant Invasions Imperil Our Country and Civilization", -Patrick Buchanan.

I have AWMNS(angry white male nerd syndrome), its an offshoot of AWMS(angry white male syndrome) but incorporates my nerdy demeanor.

jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I am not condemning and I am not blinded by my beliefs, and I cetainly don`t need a civics lesson, I am acutely aware and very grateful of the benefits of this nation and the Liberties that are afforded to me by the Constitution and bill of Rights -----People are allowed to live any way they CHOOSE, it is their right and responsibility ! and in many instances I disagree and generally but not always try & respond in respectful manner, but holding to my beliefs all the same, I have read many of your posts, and they all have the same pattern, your on the attack agaisnt any type of Christian retort or beliefs, for whatever reason you drum up, lay the groundwork stir the pot and then go on the offesive constantly and consitently, every aspect of your posts are degrading and disrespectful of Christians and the Belief they hold, So am I to respond politely or react like I know I can and may not always be the correct manner, but cower to you or any other that may disagree or disparage Christianity, not in this lifetime
    LOL WUT?!
    "As sure as the world stands, you jf1 shall spend an eternity in Hell in eternal torment..."
    jake24

You know, I never really thought of myself as racist, or phobic, or anti-whatever....but it's starting to seem like it's simply unavoidable if you're a person who thinks for themselves and has their own convictions......So F' it, call me a racist or whatever the hell other category you want to put me in.

Rather others consider me racist than consider myself spineless for cowering to what other people say I should believe in.

My new personal mantra:

"Here's to you, and here's to me.
    And if we should ever happen to disagree
    F' you, and here's to me!!"

dr_D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dr_D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dr_D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dr_D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dr_D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dr_D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dr_D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dr_D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dr_D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dr_D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dr_D has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    she should have known to cater to your audiences
    Last edited by dr_D; 04-22-2009 at 01:39 PM.

DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i like how you guys are frothing at the mouth about liberals just as quick as perez hilton goes nuts about anti-gays

i certainly dont care that she stated her opinion truthfully when asked, but i do find it annoying that perez hilton is labeled a voice for all liberalism
    We're All Gonna Make It, Brahs

RIP Zyzz

Keep moving forward... AlbinoGerbil's Avatar
    AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JBDW View Post
    I can only respect it up to a degree, mainly because I think her 'values' are nonsense.
    As I am sure many would think yours, mine or anyone else's on this board are.
    ★cVc★

Every sixty seconds in Africa, a minute passes.

Where dreams are possible Thinman's Avatar
    Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Words do have consequences. When you speak out on a controversial issue in a public setting, you are bound to get criticism. I see nothing wrong with that. Free speech goes in both directions.

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Thinman View Post
    Words do have consequences. When you speak out on a controversial issue in a public setting, you are bound to get criticism. I see nothing wrong with that. Free speech goes in both directions.
    This would be valid criticism IF SHE WASN'T ASKED FOR her opinion. Since she was asked, and had to answer as part of the contest, this criticism does not stand. If asked in public, one should respond. She didn't speak out on a controversial issue, she was asked about a controversial issue.
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

Where dreams are possible Thinman's Avatar
    Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by psamty View Post
    This would be valid criticism IF SHE WASN'T ASKED FOR her opinion. Since she was asked, and had to answer as part of the contest, this criticism does not stand. If asked in public, one should respond. She didn't speak out on a controversial issue, she was asked about a controversial issue.
    There would have been different ways she could have answered the question that would have side stepped the issue. She choose to to be direct, which is her right to do so. I think the whole thing is big deal over nothing.

jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Thinman View Post
    There would have been different ways she could have answered the question that would have side stepped the issue. .
    this ^^^^
    miss america is supposed to be a 'goodwill ambassador"...she failed at simple diplomacy!
    "As sure as the world stands, you jf1 shall spend an eternity in Hell in eternal torment..."
    jake24

st_jimmy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) st_jimmy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) st_jimmy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) st_jimmy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) st_jimmy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) st_jimmy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) st_jimmy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) st_jimmy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) st_jimmy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) st_jimmy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) st_jimmy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I dont get why they are asked political/religious questions at a beauty contest. As everyone saw with the Ms South Carolina fiasco all these girls are trained to do is spew bull**** they dont understand that they think the people watching want to hear. I disagree with what she said, but a little more stating of actual opinion and a little less bull****ting can only be a good thing.

JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by AlbinoGerbil View Post
    As I am sure many would think yours, mine or anyone else's on this board are.
    Indeed. If I spoke my mind every time someone asked me, no doubt I would get much respect for having the balls to speak up for my values.

But I would also get a ****load of criticism from those same people who don't hold the same values. It's just the name of the game.

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    Obama said, "I'm a Christian. And so, although I try not to have my religious beliefs dominate or determine my political views on this issue, I do believe that tradition, and my religious beliefs say that marriage is something sanctified between a man and a woman."

Miss California: "I was raised to believe marriage is between a man and a woman"

One is a bigot, the other is the Messiah. Go figure.
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

TysonLabowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TysonLabowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TysonLabowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TysonLabowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TysonLabowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TysonLabowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TysonLabowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TysonLabowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TysonLabowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TysonLabowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TysonLabowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Jesus, The Messiah, and Miss california are all bigots... The only man who aint a bigot is TysonLabowski
    Ricky Stanzi & Ray Allen, saving the world, one skank atta time.

(USAF)

"Marriage is betting half your stuff that you'll love each other forever" - Abe Lincoln

HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ColtsForTheWin View Post
    She doesn't want gays to have the same rights as heterosexuals. "Hate" may be a strong word, and she did not explicitly say she hated them, but I'm saying she must not like them if she doesn't support them having the same rights. Stop trying to attack my diction and actually address the points.
    I believe social security benefits should be limited to those 62 and older.

Guess I hate young people.

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i personally haven't heard attacks on her but I don't read newspapers or anythin, i just usually watch CNN. The gay guy that asked her the question was on Larry King Live. He seemed alright. He said how it probably hurt her that she just didn't phrase the answer in a more neutral/open/insightful way(like simply could've said while she doesn't agree with it, that the founders of the country would've wanted it to be decided at the state level, not the federal level). Gotta say I pretty much agreed with the gay guy on that point. What i disagreed with him on was that it hurt her placing. I think she probably would've gotten the same placing. I didn't see the show, that's just my guess, lol. Also, he said that there were lots of boos in the crowd when she said she believed marriage was between a man and a woman but that they got edited out.

Originally Posted by HoosierBoy View Post
    I believe social security benefits should be limited to those 62 and older.

Guess I hate young people.
    Exactly(personally, i don't think social security should exist). Just cus you hold a certain belief that happens to be about something that affects others, doesn't mean you hate those folks that would be (or are) affected by it.

Huh, you contradict yourself, on one hand you agree with the Californians the majority voted DOWN PROP 8 and does that make the majority bigots ?
    i'd say the majority of the people that voted it down....and even the people that voted for it....actually, I'd say the majority of people in general....don't understand the concept of having a right to your liberty.
    Last edited by stealth_swimmer; 04-23-2009 at 02:45 AM.

r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by BigThinker View Post
    Took balls to get up there and stand by her values. I can respect that.
    Me too, did you also respect Hitler and the KKK for standing up for their views?

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by r0gue6 View Post
    Me too, did you also respect Hitler and the KKK for standing up for their views?
    lulz

i know wut you mean. I think it's just as important to stand up for the right thing than to just stand up for something. If anything, it's more important to stand up for the right thing, lol. I don't put much stock into the idea of "well at least they stand up for something" or "at least they believe in something." That kind of thinking doesn't really help, IMO.