SheraK12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Bodyfat at 8 wks out?

Where should your bodyfat be at 8 wks out from competition?

daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SheraK12 View Post
    Where should your bodyfat be at 8 wks out from competition?
    i knoww i was wondering that to! i asked a girl that runs a show and she said its all in the mirror! so how your bod looks best. sometimes the judges go for a girl with 15% some go for 9% etc. .
    On the path to get my Pre-pregnancy body back :)

https://shannondavies.myvi.net/loseweight

Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    For starters there are many ways to measure body fat, and each yields something different.

I've been using the same 9-site formula for ten years now because I know it's consistent.

With that being said, I like to have a figure competitor at about 10 - 11% at the 8-week mark. Male and Female BB would need to be a bit lower than that, however, roughly 6% if they're going to end up super-shredded.

But don't stress too much, I've put girls on stage at 11% before and they looked great. But most figure competitors need to end up being (using my formula) about 7-8%.

Best of luck to you both!

Dr Clay
    Dr Clay Hyght, DC, CSCS, CISSN
    www.DrClay.com

www.Labrada.com

Labrada Nutrition: "The Most Trusted Name in Sports Nutrition!"

The above is for informational purposes only and is not meant to be used as medical advice. Always consult your doctor prior to beginning any new diet, supplementation, or exercise program.

Fettle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fettle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fettle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fettle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fettle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fettle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fettle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fettle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fettle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fettle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fettle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was at 23% 9 weeks out at my first show.
    I am 9 weeks out from my 2nd show and I am 17.5%.
    It really depends upon your goal...
    Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.

But the people who trust the Lord will become strong again.
    They will rise up as an eagle in the sky;
    they will run and not need rest;
    they will walk and not become tired.
    Isaiah 40:31