Closed Thread
Page 83 of 85 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,490 of 2523
    ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by RaggittyAnne08 View Post
    Just bought a Bugera 1990 Infinium for dirt cheap. 3yr warranty. Hoping it serves me well. If it does i might look at the Tri-Rec. Currently waiting on my Harley Benton 2x12 cab to arrive.

Anybody have feedback on the Mooer or Donner pedals?
    I've got a Donner tuner and Mooer noise killer, both solid, well built pedals.

I had a Tri-rec, if you play extended range guitars, walk away. If you just play 6 string with no drop tuning, you should be fine.
    The bottom end on mine sucked so bad I returned it to Amazon and took a hit, I just couldn't stand it. And I waited SOOO long for the damn thing to come out.
    lift big 2 get big
    Former NPC Masters Competitor
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
    So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??

Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes
    Then, you are a mile away AND, you have their shoes!

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO....
    -Mods cannot do name changes
    -Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

dpe94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dpe94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dpe94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dpe94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dpe94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dpe94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dpe94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dpe94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dpe94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dpe94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dpe94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've got a serious case of GAS, and want to buy a new cab, but I don't understand resistance and Ohm ratings. Can someone give me the Coles notes on Ohms? I think it's 'best' to match the Ohm rating of the amp's output to the load/speaker Ohm, but I'm confused if I can run 8 Ohm output/amp into a 16 Ohm load. And what if I want to run two different cabs. My amp has both 8 and 16 Ohm outputs. Does that mean I need to buy cabinets of different impedance?

Is there a basic rule like the cabinet needs to match or exceed the Ohm rating of the amp? Half? Double?

ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by dpe94 View Post
    I've got a serious case of GAS, and want to buy a new cab, but I don't understand resistance and Ohm ratings. Can someone give me the Coles notes on Ohms? I think it's 'best' to match the Ohm rating of the amp's output to the load/speaker Ohm, but I'm confused if I can run 8 Ohm output/amp into a 16 Ohm load. And what if I want to run two different cabs. My amp has both 8 and 16 Ohm outputs. Does that mean I need to buy cabinets of different impedance?

Is there a basic rule like the cabinet needs to match or exceed the Ohm rating of the amp? Half? Double?
    http://blog.hughes-and-kettner.com/o...and-impedance/
    lift big 2 get big
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.

dpe94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dpe94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dpe94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dpe94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dpe94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dpe94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dpe94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dpe94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dpe94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dpe94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dpe94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thank you!

FiteMeIrlFgt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FiteMeIrlFgt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FiteMeIrlFgt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FiteMeIrlFgt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FiteMeIrlFgt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FiteMeIrlFgt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FiteMeIrlFgt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FiteMeIrlFgt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FiteMeIrlFgt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FiteMeIrlFgt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FiteMeIrlFgt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    hey brahs I've been playing guitar for awhile but I've never actually looked at good amp and pedal setups. I play a lot of alternative and metal (killswitch engage, incubus, polyphia, weezer, etc). Do you guys have any recommendations on good amps? I have a marshall G15R SD and a Boss DS-1 so far but the sound is kinda chitty, it's not super clear and it sounds muffled. Also how do stock pick ups compare to after market pick ups?
    *anti LDAR crew*
    *Elizabeth Turner Appreciation Crew*
    *Margot Robbie Appreciation crew*

sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by FiteMeIrlFgt View Post
    hey brahs I've been playing guitar for awhile but I've never actually looked at good amp and pedal setups. I play a lot of alternative and metal (killswitch engage, incubus, polyphia, weezer, etc). Do you guys have any recommendations on good amps? I have a marshall G15R SD and a Boss DS-1 so far but the sound is kinda chitty, it's not super clear and it sounds muffled. Also how do stock pick ups compare to after market pick ups?
    stock pickups depends entirely on the guitar, cheap guitar equals cheap stock pickups generally.

youll need to give a rough budget for amp recommendations I would say but maybe look at something like Blackstar with some built in effects so you can get some chorus and phaser happening with incubus and weezer and still dirty it up for KSE.
    weight = 69.9kgs (154lbs) ---- > 82.4kgs (181lbs) ----> 85.1kgs (187lbs)
    ___________1/2/12____________1/12/12____________1/3/13

FiteMeIrlFgt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FiteMeIrlFgt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FiteMeIrlFgt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FiteMeIrlFgt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FiteMeIrlFgt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FiteMeIrlFgt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FiteMeIrlFgt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FiteMeIrlFgt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FiteMeIrlFgt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FiteMeIrlFgt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FiteMeIrlFgt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sirmisc View Post
    stock pickups depends entirely on the guitar, cheap guitar equals cheap stock pickups generally.

youll need to give a rough budget for amp recommendations I would say but maybe look at something like Blackstar with some built in effects so you can get some chorus and phaser happening with incubus and weezer and still dirty it up for KSE.
    I'm using a Epiphone SG but I'm looking to upgrade to something a bit better (possibly fender stratocaster or Ibanez) or since the once I have is used and not in the best condition. I'm not really sure how amps are priced so idk what would be considered a good price
    *anti LDAR crew*

Originally Posted by FiteMeIrlFgt View Post
    I'm using a Epiphone SG but I'm looking to upgrade to something a bit better (possibly fender stratocaster or Ibanez) or since the once I have is used and not in the best condition. I'm not really sure how amps are priced so idk what would be considered a good price
    An inexpensive strat is going to have crappy pickups too.

You need to decide what you want to play, if it's primarily high gain, stay away from single coils.
    Your Epi SG with a set of GFS crunchy pat pickups would sound just as good as some $500-600 guitar (I've used their twin blade stuff and the sound is great).
    Angus Young has been wringing badass tones out of an SG for decades.

As for amps, the basic Marshall G series is not great, for $100-$150 a Blackstar ID Core 10 or 20 is going to be a world of difference, and the delay is amazing. When I don't want to use my rack setup and pedals, I use my 20 and the delay is better than the Line 6 Pod X3 pro setup.
    it all depends on what you want to play and how loud you need to get.
    lift big 2 get big
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Originally Posted by ctgblue View Post
    An inexpensive strat is going to have crappy pickups too.

You need to decide what you want to play, if it's primarily high gain, stay away from single coils.
    Your Epi SG with a set of GFS crunchy pat pickups would sound just as good as some $500-600 guitar (I've used their twin blade stuff and the sound is great).
    Angus Young has been wringing badass tones out of an SG for decades.

As for amps, the basic Marshall G series is not great, for $100-$150 a Blackstar ID Core 10 or 20 is going to be a world of difference, and the delay is amazing. When I don't want to use my rack setup and pedals, I use my 20 and the delay is better than the Line 6 Pod X3 pro setup.
    it all depends on what you want to play and how loud you need to get.
    Well I was actually looking at the Fender HSS Strats. In complete honesty, it may sound silly but I love the look and feel of the strats (one of the main reasons I'm looking at strats). I've just had this SG for awhile and I like it and all but I'm kinda looking for something new. I may just buy the pickups you suggested until I find the right guitar.

Also I'm not just going to be playing hardcore music, I play a lot of alternative rock as well (the story so far, superheaven, third eye blind, everclear, etc). I mainly play hardcore for the solos.

I definitely will take a look at the blackstar amps! Thank you for the recommendation, the marshall amp sucks indeed.
    *anti LDAR crew*

Also look into the Vox VT+ series amps, very good modeling, lots of tones and decent effects
    lift big 2 get big
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Also look into the Vox VT+ series amps, very good modeling, lots of tones and decent effects
    I took your advice and picked up a blackstar amp, sold my Epi SG and got a Gibson LP, then bought a Vox amPlug just for fun. Decided not to go with the strat after playing it in store. Thanks for the recommendations brah

*anti LDAR crew*

harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn nice LP. I have a Les Paul Custom myself that I love.

|USAF K9 Crew|
    |Patriarch Crew|
    |Garage Gym Crew|

Squat: 475 (sleeves)
    Bench: 305
    Deadlift: 485
    Snatch: 195
    C&J: 245

Registered Gym Rat CherryPopinski's Avatar
    CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    So I was saving up for an Orange but my girlfriends brother gave me his old amp out the kindness of his heart. It's an old Vox Valvetronix AD60VT 1x12 Combo.

He said it was hybrid amp and even gave me the foot pedal thats made for it. First things first it's dusty as all hell so I have to clean it. However, what type of tubes does it use. Pretty sure those may need to be changed. I have to look up a reputable tech in Vegas to take it too. I think it turns on but I'll try using it after I get it cleaned.

Anyone know anything about this amplifier?
    No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

-Socrates

Originally Posted by CherryPopinski View Post
    So I was saving up for an Orange but my girlfriends brother gave me his old amp out the kindness of his heart. It's an old Vox Valvetronix AD60VT 1x12 Combo.

He said it was hybrid amp and even gave me the foot pedal thats made for it. First things first it's dusty as all hell so I have to clean it. However, what type of tubes does it use. Pretty sure those may need to be changed. I have to look up a reputable tech in Vegas to take it too. I think it turns on but I'll try using it after I get it cleaned.

Anyone know anything about this amplifier?
    Yes, it's actually quite a badass. It's a tube pre-amp with solid state power, so probably one 12ax7 tube. Really good modeling, not many super 'metal' models, but some good solid high gain, crunch, and clean stuff. Decent effects too. If you have the floorboard, you're set.
    google the operating manual, I've tried to buy one a few times, but they've sold for more than I felt like paying for them.

http://www.voxshowroom.com/uk/amp/ad60.html

http://www.voxshowroom.com/ct/manual...0VT_manual.pdf
    lift big 2 get big
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yes, it's actually quite a badass. It's a tube pre-amp with solid state power, so probably one 12ax7 tube. Really good modeling, not many super 'metal' models, but some good solid high gain, crunch, and clean stuff. Decent effects too. If you have the floorboard, you're set.
    google the operating manual, I've tried to buy one a few times, but they've sold for more than I felt like paying for them.

http://www.voxshowroom.com/uk/amp/ad60.html

http://www.voxshowroom.com/ct/manual...0VT_manual.pdf
    Got mine for free there's two input jacks but one doesn't work. As far as I can tell the amplifier sounds fine though. I downloaded the manual but I wish I knew what specific amps the channels are modeling they don't explicitly state so in the manual. But I have to assume one of these channels is modeled after a Marshall amp.
    No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

-Socrates

Got mine for free there's two input jacks but one doesn't work. As far as I can tell the amplifier sounds fine though. I downloaded the manual but I wish I knew what specific amps the channels are modeling they don't explicitly state so in the manual. But I have to assume one of these channels is modeled after a Marshall amp.
    VOX AC15
    VOX AC15TB
    VOX AC30
    VOX AC30TB
    UK BLUES
    UK ’70S - marshall
    UK ’80S - marshall 800
    UK ’90S - marshall 900
    UK MODERN - marshall dsl
    RECTO - you got this
    US HIGAIN - soldano
    BOUTIQUE OD
    BOUTIQUE CL
    BLACK 2x12
    TWEED 1x12
    TWEED 4x10
    lift big 2 get big
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Pretty sure my guitar needs a fret leveling, but can't spare the money...

Epiphone Thunderhorse. Had it almost a year now. Thing plays like a dream but didn't really notice this until I finally got good enough to start practicing Yngwie stuff. Towards the higher end of the fretboard the notes around 20th fret will simply be dead or fret out unless I press down precisely on a certain point otherwise I have to bend the string and that raises the pitch obviously. I sighted down the fret board and it's very subtle but the frets are coming out of the "PHENOLIC" fretboard. A quick google search found what seems to be a reputable tech in my local area but the the cost is $175 for a fret-leveling which also includes a basic set-up I'll post the link.

I'm getting a new guitar soon which has an Ebony fingerboard, which I super stoked about since I'm absolutely crazy about Ebony despite never owning one prior to this. Only problem is I live in Las Vegas so the dryness might wreak havoc on the fretboard if I'm not diligent with it. Though this guitar is brand spanking new so it shouldn't have any issues out of the box hopefully. (One/Two more weeks till it arrives?)

Really annoying problem wish I could remedy it myself.

http://vegasguitars.com/electric-guitar-repair/

This is obviously a problem because playing quickly I won't be able to facilitate hitting that exact point on the fretboard every single time and I'll get a dead note ringing out.

-Socrates

One hint' if it's super dry, treat your fretboard with a little lemon oil EM or EOM.
    I use Dunlop 65 fretboard oil on a few of mine, but not often enough

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Dunlop/F...e-Lemon-Oil.gc
    lift big 2 get big
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

One hint' if it's super dry, treat your fretboard with a little lemon oil EM or EOM.
    I use Dunlop 65 fretboard oil on a few of mine, but not often enough

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Dunlop/F...e-Lemon-Oil.gc
    It's a "Phenolic" resin board lol, my new guitar is gonna have an ebony board though.

-Socrates

It's a "Phenolic" resin board lol, my new guitar is gonna have an ebony board though.
    I know, I meant for the new one.

I am in a temperate area and still hit mine about every 6 months. It helps to keep them from swelling when it gets humid too.
    lift big 2 get big
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

So I sent in my Thunderhorse to Epiphone to fix what I thought was a dead fret issue but it turns out the neck was apparently completely out of whack (The rep said twisted). So Epiphone deemed it was unfixable and since it's a limited run model they can't get me another one. So the guy asked me for other guitars I'd be interested in and this was the list I came up with... Not really a Les Paul fan the body/neck doesn't feel comfortable to me but here you go... Also Epiphone Archtops aren't exactly ideal for metal lol

1. Ltd. Ed. Tony Iommi SG Custom
    2. "1958" Explorer Goth
    3. Les Paul Custom 100th Anniversary Outfit (Cherry)
    4. Jeff Waters Annihilation-II Flying V
    5. Epiphone G-400 Pro (Cherry)

I love Sabbath so my number one pick is the Iommi sig, I chose the Goth explorer so I can potentially replace the Thunderhorse but not to keen on it TBH. I just got the Brent Hinds signature V but, the more I look at the Jeff Waters V the more it starts to grow on me...

-Socrates

LittleDaddi3 is just really nice. (+1000) LittleDaddi3 is just really nice. (+1000) LittleDaddi3 is just really nice. (+1000) LittleDaddi3 is just really nice. (+1000) LittleDaddi3 is just really nice. (+1000) LittleDaddi3 is just really nice. (+1000) LittleDaddi3 is just really nice. (+1000) LittleDaddi3 is just really nice. (+1000) LittleDaddi3 is just really nice. (+1000) LittleDaddi3 is just really nice. (+1000) LittleDaddi3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just got a sick deal on a MIM tele. Now just need a not ****e amp to make it shine.

BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LittleDaddi3 View Post
    Just got a sick deal on a MIM tele. Now just need a not ****e amp to make it shine.
    What kind of music do you play and what's your budget?

Originally Posted by LittleDaddi3 View Post
    A Blackstar ID Core will play everything you want. It models from acoustic to full blown metal, with an awesome delay and some good modulation effects too. It won't play a gig, but the 20 or 40 can do a jam session.

My guess is, with a Tele, you're not a big metal player, unless your Tele looks like mine

lift big 2 get big
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Any Seven String Players - here's your tip for the day.

Okay 'right now' it's $1,109 with a case, $900 off

I don't have $1109 or it'd be MINE....

I wanted someone on here to have a shot at it.

Custom Shop CT7M 7-String California Carved Top Guitar Serial Number 109306 | KieselGuitars.com

lift big 2 get big
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

chibb1122 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chibb1122 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chibb1122 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chibb1122 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chibb1122 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chibb1122 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chibb1122 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chibb1122 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chibb1122 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chibb1122 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chibb1122 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Love playing the guitar. Initially learned the instrument's basics by playing Rocksmith 2014 on xbox one. It's a fun learning tool. Anybody else have any success with it?

Prsplayer86 is just really nice. (+1000) Prsplayer86 is just really nice. (+1000) Prsplayer86 is just really nice. (+1000) Prsplayer86 is just really nice. (+1000) Prsplayer86 is just really nice. (+1000) Prsplayer86 is just really nice. (+1000) Prsplayer86 is just really nice. (+1000) Prsplayer86 is just really nice. (+1000) Prsplayer86 is just really nice. (+1000) Prsplayer86 is just really nice. (+1000) Prsplayer86 is just really nice. (+1000)

New to the thread but will make it a regular stop

Been playing for 18ish years and currently gig as much as I can in a hard rock band around North Texas.

I'm currently running a PRS SC250 and a PRS CE Singlecut live. Amps, Im running a Diamond Heretic through a Diamond 4x12 cab. About to start running 2 Diamond heads live. I should be getting a Nitrox in a month or so. Been playing live on big and small stages for the last 12 or so years and hope to connect with some players, spread some knowledge/learn some new things!

Keep ripping!

I'm on rig talk to, PRSPLAY86

Prsplayer86 is just really nice. (+1000) Prsplayer86 is just really nice. (+1000) Prsplayer86 is just really nice. (+1000) Prsplayer86 is just really nice. (+1000) Prsplayer86 is just really nice. (+1000) Prsplayer86 is just really nice. (+1000) Prsplayer86 is just really nice. (+1000) Prsplayer86 is just really nice. (+1000) Prsplayer86 is just really nice. (+1000) Prsplayer86 is just really nice. (+1000) Prsplayer86 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CharonRower View Post
    I already own a 6505, Im considering buying a Rockerverb and owning both amps. I've been offered one in good condition with new tubes (the 100w MKi) and a headcase for 800 dollars, which I think is a steal.
    I figure I will use the 6505 for that extreme tight metal sound that is so iconic, and then the rockerverb for more of that loose metal sound and all other genres (and leads and cleans).
    I'm new to this thread but I've had a metric F ton of experience with the 6505/5150's in the past. For what your trying and the investment your going to have I've got 2 other avenues you might want to look at.

1. The 5150 III - Not my cup of tea (prefer Diamond or Bogner for my ears), but these will cover what your wanting to do.. in one amp.

2. FJA MODS. I've owned 3 of his amps. The last one I had was stolen or I'd still own it. The dude is a made frickin scientist with the 5150's. Voodoo is good to, but Jerry is the guy for that amp.

BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RaggittyAnne08 View Post
    Anybody have feedback on the Mooer or Donner pedals?
    I just got a Mooer Leveline pedal, my first direct experience with that company's products. Ridiculously well built, and very clever design. The packaging & documentation suggests poverty Far East manufacturing, but the actual build quality is top-notch.

I have a Mooer Noise Killer in the loop of my Randall RG13, it works great and, like you said, is very well built.
    lift big 2 get big
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com