efan_carnalito has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) efan_carnalito has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) efan_carnalito has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) efan_carnalito has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) efan_carnalito has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) efan_carnalito has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) efan_carnalito has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) efan_carnalito has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) efan_carnalito has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) efan_carnalito has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question what does omega-3 fish oil got to do with bodybuilding??

what does omega-3 fish oil got to do with bodybuilding??

heard alot of people using it...

can anyone explain it to me

thanks guys..
    "Go hard or go home"

"There's no shortcut in my dictionary"

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    There are at least eleven important function of EFA?s in your diet:
    - EFA?s improve insulin sensitivity
    - EFA?s are required for absorption of fat soluble vitamins
    - EFA?s are essential for joint health
    - EFA?s are required for energy production
    - EFA?s are required for Oxygen transfer
    - EFA?s maintain cell membrane integrity
    - EFA?s suppress cortisol production
    - EFA?s improve skin texture (dry skin is a classic symptom of EFA deficiency)
    - EFA?s are growth promoting
    - EFA?s increase metabolic rate
    - EFA?s help burn fat
    Polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fats tend to lower levels of blood pressure, cholesterol, inflammation in arteries, reduce risk of heart disease

Omega-3 fatty acids also reduce blood thickness and lowers blood cholesterol and triglyceride levels, lessening the risk heart disease. EPA and DHA are used to help treat the following symptoms:
    ? Bronchial asthma
    ? Cardiac arrhythmia
    ? Diabetes
    ? Gastric ulcers
    ? High blood pressure
    ? High cholesterol and triglyceride levels
    ? Inflammatory bowel diseases (colitis and Crohn?s disease)
    ? Migraine headaches
    ? Rheumatoid arthritis or osteoarthritis
    ? Skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

efan_carnalito has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) efan_carnalito has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) efan_carnalito has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) efan_carnalito has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) efan_carnalito has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) efan_carnalito has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) efan_carnalito has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) efan_carnalito has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) efan_carnalito has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) efan_carnalito has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    thanks alot man...when is the best time to take this? how much should we consume?
    "Go hard or go home"

JenadaeX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JenadaeX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JenadaeX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JenadaeX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JenadaeX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JenadaeX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JenadaeX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JenadaeX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JenadaeX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JenadaeX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JenadaeX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I take 1 dose in the morning and one in my meal arpox 12 hrs later. Dunno if these means much.

deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I take 2 1000mg caps in the morning with my morning vitamins, and 2 more in the evening with that dose of vitamins.

Misc. OTO-HNS consult Dr. Horse's Avatar
    Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by determined4000 View Post
    There are at least eleven important function of EFA?s in your diet:
    - EFA?s improve insulin sensitivity
    - EFA?s are required for absorption of fat soluble vitamins
    - EFA?s are essential for joint health
    - EFA?s are required for energy production
    - EFA?s are required for Oxygen transfer
    - EFA?s maintain cell membrane integrity
    - EFA?s suppress cortisol production
    - EFA?s improve skin texture (dry skin is a classic symptom of EFA deficiency)
    - EFA?s are growth promoting
    - EFA?s increase metabolic rate
    - EFA?s help burn fat
    Polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fats tend to lower levels of blood pressure, cholesterol, inflammation in arteries, reduce risk of heart disease

Omega-3 fatty acids also reduce blood thickness and lowers blood cholesterol and triglyceride levels, lessening the risk heart disease. EPA and DHA are used to help treat the following symptoms:
    ? Bronchial asthma
    ? Cardiac arrhythmia
    ? Diabetes
    ? Gastric ulcers
    ? High blood pressure
    ? High cholesterol and triglyceride levels
    ? Inflammatory bowel diseases (colitis and Crohn?s disease)
    ? Migraine headaches
    ? Rheumatoid arthritis or osteoarthritis
    ? Skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/fis...CTION=evidence
    No sir, I don't like it.

i usually take my vitamin before i sleep..can i take it before sleep? what brand do u guys recomended?
    "Go hard or go home"

FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I take 9 capsules daily 3 with each main meal.
    ***Roelly Winklaar, Dave Henry & Brandon Curry Fan Club!***

Originally Posted by FLEX_09 View Post
    I take 9 capsules daily 3 with each main meal.
    wow thats alot...y do u take this oil? what different does it makes to ur body all these while?
    "Go hard or go home"