projectpat31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Mixing Vitamins and Supplement

Supplements I am currently taking are SuperPump 250, Novadex, Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey Protein, Vitamin Shoppe L-Glutamine, and just started Lipo6x this week.

Vitamins: (All Solgar) Formula V VM75 Multi, Ester-C Plus vitamin C, MaxEPA fish oil...

Now directions on the label are for average person, since I am in the gym 5 - 7 days a week and with the supplements I am on, would one recommend a specific day/night manner to take the vitamins along side wit supplements or still follow the lable??

Im very naive to all this, so the more advice the better....thanks

and if it helps, I'm not looking to get huge, I just want to build some muscle and lose the fat and basically get lean and ripped lol....

lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    it shouldnt matter, i take vitamins (and fish/flaxseed oil) after breakfast and dinner.

and l-glutamine is in ur whey already, i believe

sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by projectpat31 View Post
    Im very naive to all this, so the more advice the better....thanks
    my advice: educate yourself before you start pumping all that crap into your body
    Who do men say that I am?

well no, i know about the supplements i am taking and the vitamins, i meant i am naive when it comes to stacking them on top of the supplements, i wasnt sure if there was a different way to go about it, up the dose, lower the dose, same, etc.

isaacbaeza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    They are just vitamins the worse thing thats going to happen is your gonna get the runs. Water-soluble vitamin overdoses aren't a big deal as you just piss them out (why your piss is usually bright yellow after taking vitamins... bye bye 75% of what you just took). Now if your taking large amounts of fat-soluble vitamins (A,D,E, & K) you can run into some problems I would look at the toxicity levels of these if they are of concern.

komrade is just really nice. (+1000) komrade is just really nice. (+1000) komrade is just really nice. (+1000) komrade is just really nice. (+1000) komrade is just really nice. (+1000) komrade is just really nice. (+1000) komrade is just really nice. (+1000) komrade is just really nice. (+1000) komrade is just really nice. (+1000) komrade is just really nice. (+1000) komrade is just really nice. (+1000)
    I try to avoid taking Hydroxycut with multivitamins and fish oil because this combination give me stomach aches, but everybody is different. :P

appreciate all the insight