Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by FarmD View Post
    ill second what jimi said try anyway, just do it safely and moderately.

flex-that DI football player would have a much better chance making it in the NFL than on an olympia stage.
    oh i agree but that wasn't necessarily my point. My point is just that from person to person it can vary from how long to if every someone could ever resemble a pro no matter what they take

Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Flex500 View Post
    oh i agree but that wasn't necessarily my point. My point is just that from person to person it can vary from how long to if every someone could ever resemble a pro no matter what they take
    Flex, that's a lot of respect right there.

What Flex, if I'm correct, is trying to say is that anyone can look like a IFBB Pro (just got to work for it and bust your ass day by day). Remember, it doesn't take a genius to know that those pros work VERY hard to get to where they're at. Look at Markus Ruhl for example. Another guy I can pick would be Nasser.

They looked like they couldn't or wouldn't be bodybuilding pros, but these guys made the top 5 of the O years later because of hard work (and maybe some assistance, but I'm not gonna assume just because it's out of my respect for their accomplishments).

FarmD is on a distinguished road. (+10) FarmD is on a distinguished road. (+10) FarmD is on a distinguished road. (+10) FarmD is on a distinguished road. (+10) FarmD is on a distinguished road. (+10) FarmD is on a distinguished road. (+10) FarmD is on a distinguished road. (+10) FarmD is on a distinguished road. (+10) FarmD is on a distinguished road. (+10) FarmD is on a distinguished road. (+10) FarmD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yep there is no way to tell or say for certain how long it would take. the factors involved are endless.

also there are probably a lot of people we look at and think they resemble a pro....and then they stand next to one!!
    APPLIED NUTRICEUTICALS REP
    -www.appliednutriceuticals.com-
    -www.appnut.com-

"Do right. Do your best. Treat others as you want to be treated."

"If you're bored with life - you don't get up every morning with a burning desire to do things - you don't have enough goals."

LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    That is my point you don't know. I won my first contest to qualify for a national show dieting on mcdonalds and doughnuts and binge drinking in college. I'm sure you'd tell me that's not possible too huh?
    Bloody hell lol, I'm envious, you must be awesome lol. Are you gonna try and become a pro? Go for it.
    My routine:

Mon - Biceps
    Tues - Triceps
    Wed - Biceps
    Thurs - Triceps
    Fri - Biceps
    Sat - Triceps
    Sun - Rest

You can't see back and legs, don't waste your time with that nonsense!

harlan100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) harlan100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) harlan100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) harlan100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) harlan100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) harlan100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) harlan100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) harlan100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) harlan100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) harlan100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) harlan100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Edit
    "The worst thing you can be is average"

http://www.teenbodybuilding.com/transt42.htm

Brits! Go to Myprotein.co.uk and use the code MP39245 For 5% off your order

here I come 20inch club Armando777's Avatar
    Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by seriouslifter View Post
    My overall goal is to be such a massive veiny person like a IFBB Pro, like cutler. How long do you think it would take to look as big as cutler for an example. I know it doesnt happen overnight obviously or even a few years. There are no limits. I want to keep climbing and gaining. who else likes that bb look?
    If you really want to be a pro that bad then give it your best shot.
    Facts and common sense defeats ignorance and drama.

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Serge Nubret, true legend in Bodybuilding.

Avoids buying from cruelty to animal countries. Hit them in the wallets, gets their attention.

VEINZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VEINZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VEINZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VEINZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VEINZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VEINZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VEINZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VEINZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VEINZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VEINZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VEINZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by harlan100 View Post
    His legs are not in condition, neither anything else infact he looks crap there
    Are u fukcing stupid ? mister 160lbr ..... just shut up and leave
    Bench - 345x2 TnG, in gym 376 shirted in comp
    Squat - 315 x 10
    Dead - 611
    Clean & Press - 295

FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by harlan100 View Post
    His legs are not in condition, neither anything else infact he looks crap there
    I dont like Cutler's physique at all but shut the hell up look at his legs they have more striations then you have hair on your head! Open your eyes and shut the hell up!

EDIT: didnt read your next post.... Your humour is not even close to Fault Towers.
    Last edited by FLEX_09; 04-23-2009 at 12:03 AM.
    ***Roelly Winklaar, Dave Henry & Brandon Curry Fan Club!***

romeo196 is on a distinguished road. (+10) romeo196 is on a distinguished road. (+10) romeo196 is on a distinguished road. (+10) romeo196 is on a distinguished road. (+10) romeo196 is on a distinguished road. (+10) romeo196 is on a distinguished road. (+10) romeo196 is on a distinguished road. (+10) romeo196 is on a distinguished road. (+10) romeo196 is on a distinguished road. (+10) romeo196 is on a distinguished road. (+10) romeo196 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Hengman View Post
    Flex, that's a lot of respect right there.

What Flex, if I'm correct, is trying to say is that anyone can look like a IFBB Pro (just got to work for it and bust your ass day by day). Remember, it doesn't take a genius to know that those pros work VERY hard to get to where they're at. Look at Markus Ruhl for example. Another guy I can pick would be Nasser.

They looked like they couldn't or wouldn't be bodybuilding pros, but these guys made the top 5 of the O years later because of hard work (and maybe some assistance, but I'm not gonna assume just because it's out of my respect for their accomplishments).
    markus ruhl= genetic freak

FarmD is on a distinguished road. (+10) FarmD is on a distinguished road. (+10) FarmD is on a distinguished road. (+10) FarmD is on a distinguished road. (+10) FarmD is on a distinguished road. (+10) FarmD is on a distinguished road. (+10) FarmD is on a distinguished road. (+10) FarmD is on a distinguished road. (+10) FarmD is on a distinguished road. (+10) FarmD is on a distinguished road. (+10) FarmD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    That is my point you don't know. I won my first contest to qualify for a national show dieting on mcdonalds and doughnuts and binge drinking in college. I'm sure you'd tell me that's not possible too huh?[/QUOTE]

Mcdonalds, doughnuts, alcohol, 2g's of test, winny, dbol, etc...equals a swole back at 270 5'7" are you going to compete and try to become pro?
    APPLIED NUTRICEUTICALS REP
    -www.appliednutriceuticals.com-
    -www.appnut.com-

"Do right. Do your best. Treat others as you want to be treated."

"If you're bored with life - you don't get up every morning with a burning desire to do things - you don't have enough goals."

LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by FarmD View Post
    That is my point you don't know. I won my first contest to qualify for a national show dieting on mcdonalds and doughnuts and binge drinking in college. I'm sure you'd tell me that's not possible too huh?
    Mcdonalds, doughnuts, alcohol, 2g's of test, winny, dbol, etc...equals a swole back at 270 5'7" are you going to compete and try to become pro?[/QUOTE]
    Hahaha his spinal erectors are awesome, he should try and turn pro.
    My routine:

Mon - Biceps
    Tues - Triceps
    Wed - Biceps
    Thurs - Triceps
    Fri - Biceps
    Sat - Triceps
    Sun - Rest

You can't see back and legs, don't waste your time with that nonsense!