Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Anator, myozene, anabolic window.Which is the PWO beast?

It's come down to these 3 ; profile wise.For those who have used all 3, which one is better in terms of :
    1)recovery
    2)strength
    3)mass gains(assuming a strict PWO diet protocol 2:1 carbs to protein)

i would care less about the taste.

Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Check out Hals PWO compairson thread.

DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    when you look for a post workout supp, then look to get one that has not only sugars as carb source. most of those products are not only overloaded with carbs but use mainly sugar. If I remember correctly, the only exception from this was DS replenish with a very reasonable amout of carbs (30 g) and quite some fibers.
    I mix my own pwo shake, but if I had to buy a commercial one I would definitively go with replenish.

david

Crossing the Rubicon Serpens Aeon's Avatar
    Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm enjoying Xtreme Formulations' "Relentless" right now with an additional 10g of Leucine.
    "Glory, as anyone knows, is bitter stuff."
    -- Yukio Mishima

"[T]here is no inner man, man is in the world, and only in the world does he know himself."
    -- Maurice Merleau-Ponty

antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Dr.P View Post
    when you look for a post workout supp, then look to get one that has not only sugars as carb source. most of those products are not only overloaded with carbs but use mainly sugar. If I remember correctly, the only exception from this was DS replenish with a very reasonable amout of carbs (30 g) and quite some fibers.
    I mix my own pwo shake, but if I had to buy a commercial one I would definitively go with replenish.

david
    thnx bro, i'll keep that in mind but unfortunately, it isn't yet available here.

lionelxxl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lionelxxl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lionelxxl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lionelxxl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lionelxxl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lionelxxl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lionelxxl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lionelxxl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lionelxxl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lionelxxl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lionelxxl has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

my opinion

Originally Posted by antish View Post
    It's come down to these 3 ; profile wise.For those who have used all 3, which one is better in terms of :
    1)recovery
    2)strength

I would love to try Nutrabolic's Anabolic Window.. BUT.. the amount of ethyl esters (together with the lack of science research backing their effectiveness nor effects on the body) puts me off.. if only they had 'de-esterized' all the esters.. they'd have a winner there
    There are always two choices. Two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it's easy - Anonymous

Jon-Nutrabolics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jon-Nutrabolics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jon-Nutrabolics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jon-Nutrabolics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jon-Nutrabolics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jon-Nutrabolics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jon-Nutrabolics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jon-Nutrabolics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jon-Nutrabolics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jon-Nutrabolics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jon-Nutrabolics is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by lionelxxl View Post
    I would love to try Nutrabolic's Anabolic Window.. BUT.. the amount of ethyl esters (together with the lack of science research backing their effectiveness nor effects on the body) puts me off.. if only they had 'de-esterized' all the esters.. they'd have a winner there
    Im not a science-guy but I do know that esterifying the aminos does not harm the product as you make it sound. I have compared Esterified Arginine to Regular Arginine, Esterified Creatine to Regular Creatine and Esterified BCAAs to Regular BCAA's and in my trials (all lasting over 30+ days) I found better results using the esterified versions.

To answer the initial poster's question, the thing that I really like about Anabolic Window, that I think stands out from the rest of the products in this category, isnt the protein (everyone uses isolate/hydrolosate/whey) or even the added aminos and types of creatine/glutamine, but it is the timed-release carb complex we use, which consists of Modified Potato Starch & Trehalose & D-Glucose & Glucose Polymers). I used to use similar other products and after about 1 hr post-workout I would feel as if my body was going through an insulin shock because the carbs were too many, too fast, and too quickly absorbed in my body. With Anabolic Window there is no crash, and I almost feel like this product continues working until my next meal.

There is no substitute to great diet, however post-workout nutrition is one of the biggest factors in putting on muscle and it is good to see different companies FINALLY making such great products for consumers.

smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Anabolic Window looks great. I wanna try how it tastes first thoguht
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

Jon-Nutrabolics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jon-Nutrabolics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jon-Nutrabolics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jon-Nutrabolics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jon-Nutrabolics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jon-Nutrabolics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jon-Nutrabolics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jon-Nutrabolics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jon-Nutrabolics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jon-Nutrabolics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jon-Nutrabolics is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by smh31 View Post
    Anabolic Window looks great. I wanna try how it tastes first thoguht
    Unlike any of our other protein/gainers, the Anabolic Window was developed using a similar flavoring system to that you would find in a fruity product like Nectar. The lemonade is really good, and the prototype for Melon-Apple is great.
    There are some funky tasting natural ingredients in this product, like whey hydrolosate & Esterified BCAA's, however the flavoring system in Anabolic Window pretty much masks the taste and makes for a refreshing postworkout shake.

Stix_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stix_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stix_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stix_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stix_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stix_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stix_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stix_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stix_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stix_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stix_ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I prefer Aftershock to these especially price wise. It is a solid product. I am trying Deserusans TP mix this week should be here Weds.

DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yeah definitely take advantage of Hal's awesome chart. Personally I just like some whey with dextrose in water. Has been working fine for me, these post workouts seem a bit expensive if you take into consideration the ingredients.
    “When it is dark enough, you can see the stars.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

~-~-~The Brain Bulwark~-~-~
    www.masterminds.thebrainbulwark.com
    Free E-Book for 5 ways to improve your cognition and mental abilities.

i'm gonna run anabolic window in february.Yeah, the time released carb complex impressed me too.

i'm gonna run anabolic window in february.Yeah, the time released carb complex impressed me too.
    Cool! Keep a log, if possible, so everyone can view.
    Thanks!

Originally Posted by Stix_ View Post
    I prefer Aftershock to these especially price wise. It is a solid product. I am trying Deserusans TP mix this week should be here Weds.
    I like the inclusion of the joint complex in AfterShock, but I wish it's lone protein source was not Whey Concrentrate. If it was a Whey Hydro product it would probably be one of the best on the market!

Originally Posted by Jon-Nutrabolics View Post
    Cool! Keep a log, if possible, so everyone can view.
    Thanks!

yeah sure.

ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1)recovery
    2)strength

Vitargo + Whey + Micronized Creatine Monohydrate<<<<All Others.
    Russell Wilson, the first QB in NFL history to throw a game-winning interception.

"So you got fired again eh?" "Yeah, they always freak out when you leave the scene of an accident."

Spiders are like offensive linemen, the best ones do their job and you never notice them.

An obvious example of New Math.
    "It was a 2% tax hike, dumbass. From 3% to 5%"-NRKF84

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    myozene looks pretty good

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ElMariachi View Post
    I agree.

I am waiting for someone to make a formula with waxy maize starch until then I will make my own at tp.
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Serpens Aeon View Post
    I'm enjoying Xtreme Formulations' "Relentless" right now with an additional 10g of Leucine.

As I will be in the very near future. How long have you been using it? What do you think about it?
    *SCC*
    *Tourette Syndrome Crew*
    *tics increase TDEE so not even mad crew*

Unregistered User NoNameNecessary's Avatar
    NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    I agree.

I am waiting for someone to make a formula with waxy maize starch until then I will make my own at tp.
    x2
    Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.
    -Proverbs 19:21

sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would add leucine to that, otherwise I totally agree
    If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.

$ BMBC $

-Misc Scotch Crew-

DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This would imply that you think that combo is less than all the others????
    “When it is dark enough, you can see the stars.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

~-~-~The Brain Bulwark~-~-~
    www.masterminds.thebrainbulwark.com
    Free E-Book for 5 ways to improve your cognition and mental abilities.

Stix_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stix_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stix_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stix_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stix_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stix_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stix_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stix_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stix_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stix_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stix_ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I like the inclusion of the joint complex in AfterShock, but I wish it's lone protein source was not Whey Concrentrate. If it was a Whey Hydro product it would probably be one of the best on the market!
    I agree but I still like it.

Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000)
    I used Optimum Nutrition's After Max from hal's thread, but I used it a while back and had no complaints. It was a great PWO supplement.

Location: Liverpool, Merseyside, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post
    This would imply that you think that combo is less than all the others????
    lol, yeah. lol.

Shoud use the >>>

anyway, WPI, WMS, creapure, leucine and a complex carb. Don't forget the electrolytes as well. I'd also like some glucose added.
    - NOTICE: Not all posts represent my own opinion. I enjoy playing devil's advocate.

I agree.

The modified potato starch in Nutrabolics' Anabolic Window is very similar (if not identical) to waxy maize starch. If I am not mistaken, Waxy Maize Starch is patented to another company, which is why we used Modified Potato Starch in ours. Plus ours has the Trehalose, which I have been reading good things about.

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The modified potato starch in Nutrabolics' Anabolic Window is very similar (if not identical) to waxy maize starch. If I am not mistaken, Waxy Maize Starch is patented to another company, which is why we used Modified Potato Starch in ours. Plus ours has the Trehalose, which I have been reading good things about.
    Interesting. Is the modified potato starch a high molecular weight carb? Thats what makes wms so good.
    Free Agent

Interesting. Is the modified potato starch a high molecular weight carb? Thats what makes wms so good.
    This is the info I have been given on Modified Potato Starch which makes it even Better that Waxy Maize Starch:

Modified Potato Starch has unique characteristics which allows them to function in ways which are truly unique. Due to its very high molecular weight, high phosphate content, and high viscosity potential, this products often out perform the derivatives of corn, waxy maize, and other starches by wide margins.

Again, I am not a science guy, but if you have a specific question letme know.

This is the info I have been given on Modified Potato Starch which makes it even Better that Waxy Maize Starch:

Modified Potato Starch has unique characteristics which allows them to function in ways which are truly unique. Due to its very high molecular weight, high phosphate content, and high viscosity potential, this products often out perform the derivatives of corn, waxy maize, and other starches by wide margins.

Again, I am not a science guy, but if you have a specific question letme know.
    Thats pretty cool if thats the case. I am going to do some research.
    Free Agent

Thats pretty cool if thats the case. I am going to do some research.
    Cool. Maybe we should start a Modified Potato Starch thread!