UCFknights has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

idk bulk/clean/who knows what I'm doing (I don't)

Here's what I'm currently eating... Not in a specific order but yeah. Please let me know what else you think I should add to my diet. I'm trying to clean bulk as CLEAN as possible... I don't see myself wanting to bulk and cut hard afterward. So as stated before, I'm still trying to bulk but keep within a reasonable BF% so I don't have to beat the **** out of myself cutting(no emo) hard afterward. thanks for the help in advance.

Chicken breast
    Lean steak
    Sweet potatoes
    6-10 egg whites per day
    cottage cheese
    PB
    almonds
    Whole wheat pasta
    Maybe a slice or 2 of whole grain bread
    Whey shakes twice per day
    coffee of course
    some wheat crackers
    oats with a little cinnamon and sugar free syrup
    greens (broccoli, spinach, lettuce, peas)
    carrots
    fruits (apples and bananas)

I pretty much split all of that up thru out the day (too lazy to type out each and every meal). I eat like 6-7 times a day. Thanks in advance!
    "Ain't nothing but a peanut"
    ~RC

JakeEdwin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JakeEdwin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JakeEdwin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JakeEdwin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JakeEdwin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JakeEdwin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JakeEdwin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JakeEdwin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JakeEdwin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JakeEdwin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JakeEdwin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    turkeh, tuneh, taters, wheat bread, avacaders, olive oils,
    Texas A&M Aggie, Class of 2013

Originally Posted by JakeEdwin View Post
    turkeh, tuneh, taters, wheat bread, avacaders, olive oils,
    Ah yes, sorry. I eat turkey as well.
    ~RC

Will become a Natural Pro UCFBuilder's Avatar
    UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000)
    First off....GO KNIGHTS...what year are you?

second off....you diet looks pretty good....you have good sources of carbs...good lean sources of protein...besides the PB and almonds tho i see no good sources of fat...try adding some fish oil in with ur breakfast...add some egg yolks.....dont be afraid of the damn cholesterol lol...eating two a day wont kill you...but yeah looking good so far...just keep eating and the gains will come...dont get hasty...thats when u start dirty bulking and end up having alot more fat than u anticipated

iTz-Rounds is not very helpful. (-500) iTz-Rounds is not very helpful. (-500) iTz-Rounds is not very helpful. (-500) iTz-Rounds is not very helpful. (-500) iTz-Rounds is not very helpful. (-500) iTz-Rounds is not very helpful. (-500) iTz-Rounds is not very helpful. (-500) iTz-Rounds is not very helpful. (-500) iTz-Rounds is not very helpful. (-500) iTz-Rounds is not very helpful. (-500) iTz-Rounds is not very helpful. (-500)
    OATMEAL.
    Whole Grain Brown Rice.
    No coffee.
    - Get caffeine pills.
    Fish.
    -Tuna
    -Salmon

jason_wtx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by iTz-Rounds View Post
    No coffee.
    - Get caffeine pills

Why, what is the reason for no coffee?
    That makes me sad man, why shouldn't we have the coffee.
    There are 10 kinds of people in this world.
    Those who understand binary and those who don't...

Originally Posted by UCFBuilder View Post
    First off....GO KNIGHTS...what year are you?

second off....you diet looks pretty good....you have good sources of carbs...good lean sources of protein...besides the PB and almonds tho i see no good sources of fat...try adding some fish oil in with ur breakfast...add some egg yolks.....dont be afraid of the damn cholesterol lol...eating two a day wont kill you...but yeah looking good so far...just keep eating and the gains will come...dont get hasty...thats when u start dirty bulking and end up having alot more fat than u anticipated
    I'm in my last semester of my junior year. finance. what about you?

Also, I think you're completely right about the fats... For some reason I seem to lack hard in finding good fat. I will start eating tuna/salmon (has to be sushi tho lol, I ****ing hate cooked fish and canned tuna). Also, as far as the yolks, I forgot to add that one of those whites include a yolk. You're right... I'm scared of the cholesterol
    ~RC

Originally Posted by iTz-Rounds View Post
    OATMEAL.
    Whole Grain Brown Rice.
    No coffee.
    - Get caffeine pills.
    Fish.
    -Tuna
    -Salmon
    ugh. <facesmash thru brick wall>! I'm not going to take caffeine pills and get rid of coffee. coffee=my ****ing source of caffeine.
    ~RC

Will become a Natural Pro UCFBuilder's Avatar
    UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by UCFknights View Post
    I'm in my last semester of my junior year. finance. what about you?

Also, I think you're completely right about the fats... For some reason I seem to lack hard in finding good fat. I will start eating tuna/salmon (has to be sushi tho lol, I ****ing hate cooked fish and canned tuna). Also, as far as the yolks, I forgot to add that one of those whites include a yolk. You're right... I'm scared of the cholesterol

nice...ill be a senior next year as well...political science...minor in criminal justice...you workout at the UCF gym??? cant stand it there...i go to the LA fitness in Waterford...better atmosphere imo

Originally Posted by UCFBuilder View Post
    nice...ill be a senior next year as well...political science...minor in criminal justice...you workout at the UCF gym??? cant stand it there...i go to the LA fitness in Waterford...better atmosphere imo
    Yeah I f'in hate the UCF gym! It gets insane in there... I don't mind it though if it's off peak, but off peak is hard to come by. Good equipment though...
    ~RC