warrior504th will become famous soon enough. (+50) warrior504th will become famous soon enough. (+50) warrior504th will become famous soon enough. (+50) warrior504th will become famous soon enough. (+50) warrior504th will become famous soon enough. (+50) warrior504th will become famous soon enough. (+50) warrior504th will become famous soon enough. (+50) warrior504th will become famous soon enough. (+50) warrior504th will become famous soon enough. (+50) warrior504th will become famous soon enough. (+50) warrior504th will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Hawthorn Berry vs Hawthorn Leaves/Flowers Extract

I recently attained a bottle of Hawthorn (Leaves & Flower Extract) for free and was considering using it to pre-load before a potential PH cycle. I was wondering, however, if this is a valid substittute for Hawthorn Berry. Any help is greatly appreciated!
    Note: I am fully aware that my supplementation does little: Gives me the slightest edge in a lifestyle where I exert every last ounce of energy and effort at the highest level of intensity for the smallest fraction of gain.

reps for life:
    Fenguin

ToshiroMifune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ToshiroMifune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ToshiroMifune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ToshiroMifune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ToshiroMifune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ToshiroMifune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ToshiroMifune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ToshiroMifune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ToshiroMifune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ToshiroMifune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ToshiroMifune is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    All plants contain a different variety of nutrients in stems, roots, seeds, leaves, flowers, bark, meat, etc. Also different concentrations of the nutrients that are the same. For hawthorn, flowers, meat, and leaves are similar in nutrition.
    i do it for the tacos.

warrior504th will become famous soon enough. (+50) warrior504th will become famous soon enough. (+50) warrior504th will become famous soon enough. (+50) warrior504th will become famous soon enough. (+50) warrior504th will become famous soon enough. (+50) warrior504th will become famous soon enough. (+50) warrior504th will become famous soon enough. (+50) warrior504th will become famous soon enough. (+50) warrior504th will become famous soon enough. (+50) warrior504th will become famous soon enough. (+50) warrior504th will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ToshiroMifune View Post
    All plants contain a different variety of nutrients in stems, roots, seeds, leaves, flowers, bark, meat, etc. Also different concentrations of the nutrients that are the same. For hawthorn, flowers, meat, and leaves are similar in nutrition.
    Thank you! Repped for info. I will use this to pre-load then, and continue on-cycle with cycle support
    Note: I am fully aware that my supplementation does little: Gives me the slightest edge in a lifestyle where I exert every last ounce of energy and effort at the highest level of intensity for the smallest fraction of gain.

reps for life:
    Fenguin