Tony1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

1 ad vs. 1-test for strength

I have read on numerous posts that people have gained a lot of strength while taking 1ad but haven't heard this as much about 1-test. I know 1ad coverts to 1-test and I have read just about all of the posts. The last post on 1 test I read someone posted their strength gains. Is there any reason for the discrepency or am I mistaken.

adam_a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You will gain much more strength on 1-test than on 1-AD. My strength gain were good on 1-AD and about triple that on 1-test(tripled percentage wise not triple the weight).

BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

1-ad

i found i didnt gain much steanth on 1-ad what so ever.
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer

Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by adam_a
    You will gain much more strength on 1-test than on 1-AD. My strength gain were good on 1-AD and about triple that on 1-test(tripled percentage wise not triple the weight).
    bump adam, I was able to maintain strength while cutting heavily & on keto w/ 1-test

adam_a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

maintain strength while cutting

I'd like to try it while on bodyopus. It should help retain mass during the weeks and possible add some on the anabolic phase of the diet.