Closed Thread
Page 1 of 305 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    wat dat means, kuwait? Hardnutcheck's Avatar
    Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000)

Arrow *****The Official Medics/EMTs/Firefighters******

What's up?
    live laugh love <3

BFBC2: MISC Hardnutcheck

*** Misc Cigar Crew ***
    ***Misc EMT/Firefighter Crew***

Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000)
    EMS get in here
    live laugh love <3

*** Misc Cigar Crew ***

xBODOMx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xBODOMx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xBODOMx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xBODOMx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xBODOMx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xBODOMx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xBODOMx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xBODOMx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xBODOMx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xBODOMx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xBODOMx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Taking my EMT course this summer brah.

Originally Posted by xBODOMx View Post
    EMT-B?

I'm about to start my EMT-I

The ride alongs are alot of fun
    live laugh love <3

*** Misc Cigar Crew ***

phalipi is on a distinguished road. (+10) phalipi is on a distinguished road. (+10) phalipi is on a distinguished road. (+10) phalipi is on a distinguished road. (+10) phalipi is on a distinguished road. (+10) phalipi is on a distinguished road. (+10) phalipi is on a distinguished road. (+10) phalipi is on a distinguished road. (+10) phalipi is on a distinguished road. (+10) phalipi is on a distinguished road. (+10) phalipi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sup brahs, Firefighter/EMT here.

xBODOMx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xBODOMx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xBODOMx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xBODOMx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xBODOMx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xBODOMx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xBODOMx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xBODOMx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xBODOMx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xBODOMx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xBODOMx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Hardnutcheck View Post
    EMT-B?

I'm about to start my EMT-I

The ride alongs are alot of fun
    Yeah EMT-B, just starting up.

Tyrael: Mod of Justice. mrawdtsi's Avatar
    mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz
    Checking in.

Firefighter/EMT-B
    |Red Wings|Badgers|Packers|
    PSN: mrawdtsi
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

*Mods/CS will not, nor can they change your username, so don't ask*
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history or account, so don't ask*
    *Requests for the above will result in negs, its getting out of hand*

- if you're really asking for something like this, you need to re-evaluate your post behavior on these forums.

phalipi is on a distinguished road. (+10) phalipi is on a distinguished road. (+10) phalipi is on a distinguished road. (+10) phalipi is on a distinguished road. (+10) phalipi is on a distinguished road. (+10) phalipi is on a distinguished road. (+10) phalipi is on a distinguished road. (+10) phalipi is on a distinguished road. (+10) phalipi is on a distinguished road. (+10) phalipi is on a distinguished road. (+10) phalipi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by mrawdtsi View Post
    Checking in.

Firefighter/EMT-B
    How long you been on your department?

Im blue daba di daba di.. ChrisSWE's Avatar
    ChrisSWE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisSWE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisSWE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisSWE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisSWE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisSWE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisSWE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisSWE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisSWE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisSWE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisSWE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

well going to be one..!
    /10

BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    EMT-B here, just turned in my job application for my first EMS job, hopefully.
    ***Misc Firefighter/EMT Crew***
    The lion does not concern himself with the opinions of the sheep.

Tyrael: Mod of Justice. mrawdtsi's Avatar
    mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by phalipi View Post
    How long you been on your department?
    currently not active volunteer due to cuts. However, I was with my previous station for 2 years.
    |Red Wings|Badgers|Packers|
    PSN: mrawdtsi
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

*Mods/CS will not, nor can they change your username, so don't ask*
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history or account, so don't ask*
    *Requests for the above will result in negs, its getting out of hand*

- if you're really asking for something like this, you need to re-evaluate your post behavior on these forums.

Location: Stuck In The Suburbs, Sacramento, California, United States Virgin Islands
    CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    they are alpha as fuk

sucks that i need more experience and need to be older in order to be the ambulance driver

any input on this?

burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Im certified with the CPR can i has this thread?

Seriously, I respect the hell out of you guys. Thanks for what you do.
    I am currently prepping for a Bodybuilding show, follow my journey :

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163848201

Originally Posted by mrawdtsi View Post
    currently not active volunteer due to cuts. However, I was with my previous station for 2 years.

Dang that sucks, well hope all comes through.

Originally Posted by CollegeMisc View Post
    they are alpha as fuk

sucks that i need more experience and need to be older in order to be the ambulance driver

any input on this?
    If your running a 2 man crew on the box I would think yall would take turns with PT care in the back and driving to the hospital.

Operation discovery Amsterdammerr's Avatar
    Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by burlyman808 View Post
    Im certified with the CPR can i has this thread?

Seriously, I respect the hell out of you guys. Thanks for what you do.
    this
    Depressed Amsterdammerr is depressed :<
    Reps on sight: SteinIdar
    -MMC-

Location: Stuck In The Suburbs, Sacramento, California, United States Virgin Islands
    CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by phalipi View Post
    If your running a 2 man crew on the box I would think yall would take turns with PT care in the back and driving to the hospital.
    seems legit. they have a summer EMT-B program at my school, get a cert and look for a job, and add on more certs to the resume

if a Bachelors/Masters degree is taking too long

TheRosser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRosser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRosser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRosser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRosser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRosser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRosser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRosser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRosser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRosser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRosser has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    EMT-B
    Florida state certified FF 1/ FF 2
    active duty USAF

d16daily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d16daily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d16daily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d16daily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d16daily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d16daily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d16daily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d16daily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d16daily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d16daily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d16daily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Heres a shot of me doing some work.

BSI. Scene Safe. Is this my only patient?
    live laugh love <3

*** Misc Cigar Crew ***

TheRosser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRosser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRosser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRosser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRosser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRosser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRosser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRosser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRosser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRosser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRosser has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Request for additional resources if needed
    active duty USAF

burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I forgot to add that my brother is a reserve FF. I call him a homo hose-jocky all the time lol.

He does some pretty cool **** tho. He did some mountain terrain training and did a little camping lol. He is trying to get on full time (hard to do apparently), then apply for CDF after a few years. I understand they they have changed the name for CDF.......???
    I am currently prepping for a Bodybuilding show, follow my journey :

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163848201

RiYelir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RiYelir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RiYelir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RiYelir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RiYelir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RiYelir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RiYelir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RiYelir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RiYelir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RiYelir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RiYelir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Need for additional equipment/need for additional help.

Sup brahs EMT-B here.
    *MFC*
    Misc Utah Crew

Registered User JiuJitsuFighter's Avatar
    JiuJitsuFighter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JiuJitsuFighter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JiuJitsuFighter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JiuJitsuFighter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JiuJitsuFighter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JiuJitsuFighter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JiuJitsuFighter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JiuJitsuFighter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JiuJitsuFighter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JiuJitsuFighter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JiuJitsuFighter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    EMT-Basic here. Attending Santa Ana College this fall for Fire Tech
    USCG Crew
    Chew Crew

sharkpreyzim is just really nice. (+1000) sharkpreyzim is just really nice. (+1000) sharkpreyzim is just really nice. (+1000) sharkpreyzim is just really nice. (+1000) sharkpreyzim is just really nice. (+1000) sharkpreyzim is just really nice. (+1000) sharkpreyzim is just really nice. (+1000) sharkpreyzim is just really nice. (+1000) sharkpreyzim is just really nice. (+1000) sharkpreyzim is just really nice. (+1000) sharkpreyzim is just really nice. (+1000)
    EMT-B here, curently working for a private, AAS in Fire Science, just turned in my application for medic school, once i'm a medic i'll be applying to fire departments
    Cubs, Bears and Bulls

Originally Posted by TheRosser View Post
    EMT-B
    Florida state certified FF 1/ FF 2
    I'm in SC now, But I'm going to consider Medevac later down the road, they get paid very well.

Bump for late night
    live laugh love <3

*** Misc Cigar Crew ***

Registered User JiuJitsuFighter's Avatar
    JiuJitsuFighter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JiuJitsuFighter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JiuJitsuFighter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JiuJitsuFighter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JiuJitsuFighter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JiuJitsuFighter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JiuJitsuFighter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JiuJitsuFighter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JiuJitsuFighter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JiuJitsuFighter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JiuJitsuFighter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OH yeah, i forgot to say I'm a fire explorer haha
    USCG Crew
    Chew Crew

##Registered User Crew## tubeman's Avatar
    tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In! Combat Medic/EMT-B here!

Uh_Oh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uh_Oh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uh_Oh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uh_Oh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uh_Oh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uh_Oh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uh_Oh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uh_Oh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uh_Oh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uh_Oh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uh_Oh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by xBODOMx View Post
    This

how easy is the course?