thedarkpip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thedarkpip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thedarkpip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thedarkpip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thedarkpip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thedarkpip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thedarkpip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thedarkpip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thedarkpip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thedarkpip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thedarkpip is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Evaluate my keto stats ( Am i on the right track????? ) !!!

I know fitday isn't dead accurate but its a helpful tool. DO you think these stats are ok for keto? This was yesterdays graphs:

Pain is weakness leaving the body !!!

Jete1 is not very well liked. (-100) Jete1 is not very well liked. (-100) Jete1 is not very well liked. (-100) Jete1 is not very well liked. (-100) Jete1 is not very well liked. (-100) Jete1 is not very well liked. (-100) Jete1 is not very well liked. (-100) Jete1 is not very well liked. (-100) Jete1 is not very well liked. (-100) Jete1 is not very well liked. (-100) Jete1 is not very well liked. (-100)
    wow.. you need a hell of a lot more fiber.. you're not gonna be ****ting for like a week at that rate.

MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    eat a ton of broccoli. you need close to 25 fiber i think a day.

thedarkpip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thedarkpip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thedarkpip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thedarkpip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thedarkpip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thedarkpip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thedarkpip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thedarkpip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thedarkpip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thedarkpip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thedarkpip is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Jete1 View Post
    wow.. you need a hell of a lot more fiber.. you're not gonna be ****ting for like a week at that rate.
    Originally Posted by MdFitness View Post
    eat a ton of broccoli. you need close to 25 fiber i think a day.
    Lol yeha... i havent **** in 4 days. I just picked up Psyllium Husk to add to my diet and fresh veggies.

Besides the fiber issue does everything else look ok?

BuffEctomorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuffEctomorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuffEctomorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuffEctomorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuffEctomorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuffEctomorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuffEctomorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuffEctomorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuffEctomorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuffEctomorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuffEctomorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    All this fiber talk is B.S.

2500 calories for a 300lber? Yikes... if you have any sort of significant muscle mass I think your body is not caring if your having 65% ratio fat and just munching down on ALL your calories and aiming for your muscles as dessert..

I'm envious of your pie chart though.

P.S. - According to the keto peeps, the reason your crapping less is because your body is utilizing your macros more efficiently thus significantly less waste. I've crapped way less often on keto as well and it's not cuz of a decrease in fiber lol.
    Last edited by BuffEctomorph; 04-19-2009 at 04:56 PM.

Originally Posted by BuffEctomorph View Post
    All this fiber talk is B.S.

2500 calories for a 300lber? Yikes... if you have any sort of significant muscle mass I think your body is not caring if your having 65% ratio fat and just munching down on ALL your calories and aiming for your muscles as dessert..

I'm envious of your pie chart though.
    Yeah i know im a big guy..but im eating as much as a i can.Im so full towards the end of the day . Then i look at my calories and have an extra 1200 to spare.

BuffEctomorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuffEctomorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuffEctomorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuffEctomorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuffEctomorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuffEctomorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuffEctomorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuffEctomorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuffEctomorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuffEctomorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuffEctomorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by thedarkpip View Post
    Yeah i know im a big guy..but im eating as much as a i can.Im so full towards the end of the day . Then i look at my calories and have an extra 1200 to spare.
    Are you a bodybuilder and at least slightly muscular though? 200 grams protein wouldn't even hardly qualify for maintence for a 200lb BBer.

That's very very odd your full on that if you lift weights. More power to you though, you're definately gonna lose a ton of weight if you're not hungry on that! :O

Originally Posted by BuffEctomorph View Post
    Are you a bodybuilder and at least slightly muscular though? 200 grams protein wouldn't even hardly qualify for maintence for a 200lb BBer.

That's very very odd your full on that if you lift weights.
    I lift moderate weights. Im just getting back into lifting.I do have muscle mass but im more fat than anything.

Im using this

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/sclark91.htm

to follow the keto program. Towards the middle of the page it has a calculator. So im trying to stay within those ranges.