Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Vince Goodrum is a complete loser! (-2000) Vince Goodrum is a complete loser! (-2000) Vince Goodrum is a complete loser! (-2000) Vince Goodrum is a complete loser! (-2000) Vince Goodrum is a complete loser! (-2000) Vince Goodrum is a complete loser! (-2000) Vince Goodrum is a complete loser! (-2000) Vince Goodrum is a complete loser! (-2000) Vince Goodrum is a complete loser! (-2000) Vince Goodrum is a complete loser! (-2000) Vince Goodrum is a complete loser! (-2000)

Online Bodybuilding Federation....needs some work

Some guy told me to visit this place and while the design is very good, its basically a ghost town in there. Only 138 people registered and only 3 people watching.

Whoever runs this place needs to get some traffic in there soon. They need some sort of drug guru or an IFBB bodybuilder to post in there....something to get people interested. It would be bad to see all that good work go to waste

_Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Vince Goodrum View Post
    Some guy told me to visit this place and while the design is very good, its basically a ghost town in there. Only 138 people registered and only 3 people watching.

Whoever runs this place needs to get some traffic in there soon. They need some sort of drug guru or an IFBB bodybuilder to post in there....something to get people interested. It would be bad to see all that good work go to waste
    well, it just went live a little over a month ago, and it's 11:15 p.m. on a saturday... did you expect it to be hoppin'?

it's also a dedicated site at this point while the OBF is running it's spring competition, so people who have signed up are using it strictly for that contest... there are some side topics/threads/forums, but OBF participants are very focused on the competition at this point.

i think the founders/operators of that site (spaceclown, most notably) have done an incredible job creating and promoting that site for the purpose it was designed for... it'll grow in time, once the word that it's not predominantly a dedicated site gets out, but spaceclown and the moderators over there have enough on their plates coordinating and monitoring the OBF.

i visit there often and, frankly, enjoy that it's not overrun with trolls or pricks or arrogance.

Vince Goodrum is a complete loser! (-2000) Vince Goodrum is a complete loser! (-2000) Vince Goodrum is a complete loser! (-2000) Vince Goodrum is a complete loser! (-2000) Vince Goodrum is a complete loser! (-2000) Vince Goodrum is a complete loser! (-2000) Vince Goodrum is a complete loser! (-2000) Vince Goodrum is a complete loser! (-2000) Vince Goodrum is a complete loser! (-2000) Vince Goodrum is a complete loser! (-2000) Vince Goodrum is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    well, it just went live a little over a month ago, and it's 11:15 p.m. on a saturday... did you expect it to be hoppin'?

it's also a dedicated site at this point while the OBF is running it's spring competition, so people who have signed up are using it strictly for that contest... there are some side topics/threads/forums, but OBF participants are very focused on the competition at this point.

i think the founders/operators of that site (spaceclown, most notably) have done an incredible job creating and promoting that site for the purpose it was designed for... it'll grow in time, once the word that it's not predominantly a dedicated site gets out, but spaceclown and the moderators over there have enough on their plates coordinating and monitoring the OBF.

i visit there often and, frankly, enjoy that it's not overrun with trolls or pricks or arrogance.
    Being open for a month is no excuse whatsoever. My buddy Razor Ripped (www.razorripped.com) opened up his forum and literally went out there and beat the streets and had over 1000 in less than a month.

When the meat is fresh, you gotta serve to the customers as soon as possible so they really need to put the advertising out because a site like that isn't cheap to run by the month so they need to have revenue coming from those BB.com referral links.

Hate to see a nice looking site go down the tube but if you run a forum, you gotta get the people

fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    why do you care ?

PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by fitnfirm View Post
    why do you care ?
    Maybe he is going to compete???????

fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by PaintPir View Post
    Maybe he is going to compete???????
    I think he is poking at spaceclown since he owns it. Instigator ......

It's later than you think EMISGOD's Avatar
    EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Real. **** just got it.
    Ongoing Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106420991

Come here and open your mouth, S103/Syntrax, I gotta take a piss: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3569901

Internet Entrepreneur Iron_And_sweat's Avatar
    Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have yet to hear you compliment someone or something. All I have ever seen you do is try to lower other under yourself (other than ****). When I asked a simple questions a few weeks ago you came and attacked me. These guys know what they are doing and frankly I think they are doing a great job. Just be happy for them... good for you razor ripped friend, but spaceclown obviously has different ways of going about his business.
    "People don't want to be millionaires... they want to experience what they think only millions can buy

Originally Posted by Iron_And_sweat View Post
    I have yet to hear you compliment someone or something. All I have ever seen you do is try to lower other under yourself (other than ****). When I asked a simple questions a few weeks ago you came and attacked me. These guys know what they are doing and frankly I think they are doing a great job. Just be happy for them... good for you razor ripped friend, but spaceclown obviously has different ways of going about his business.
    For real !

kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

take your dinner plates to someone who cares.

OBF will be more successful than anything you ever do or have done

Originally Posted by fitnfirm View Post
    I think he is poking at spaceclown since he owns it. Instigator ......
    Until you mentioned it, I didn't even know that Spaceclown owned it. Even so, it would not have made a difference. Someone up here told me to check it out and I did.

I did say it was a well-designed site but at the same time, I'm not going to ignore the fact that there an insufficient amount of people on the forum to generate enough revenue to be justified for the monthly cost and maintenance of the site.

Again, its a nice looking site but it simply needs more people. If he can get at least 1000 people registered on the site then he'll be fine

You were digging up old dirt to fling around. There's nothing new to gain from talking about the original formula of Jungle Warfare.

And you may call it an attack but seriously it was a discussion. That's what a discussion board is all about.

So please stop whining about how big bad Vince attacked you. Its pathetic if you ask me.

P.S. Try reading what I wrote about the OBF because you'll find that I did complement the site.

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    would someone call a plumber, it keeps coming back!
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.

-KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Epic win on **** topping the charts at #2 vince.

OBF is a work in progress which was pretty much stated day 1, and it will do just fine.
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:
    www.****PeopleSayOn********.com

_J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You were digging up old dirt to fling around. There's nothing new to gain from talking about the original formula of Jungle Warfare.

And you may call it an attack but seriously it was a discussion. That's what a discussion board is all about.

So please stop whining about how big bad Vince attacked you. Its pathetic if you ask me.

P.S. Try reading what I wrote about the OBF because you'll find that I did complement the site.
    Nice back Vince Not in your league..lol...like you are hot ****.

Originally Posted by Taman25thc02 View Post
    Nice back Vince Not in your league..lol...like you are hot ****.

Better than you. Try hitting the gym more and IHOP less

Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP has nice titties.
    #Penis

sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000)

Megalomania (from the Greek word μεγαλομανία):

Is a historical term for behavior characterized by delusional fantasies of wealth, power, genius, or distorted self image often generally termed as delusions of grandeur or grandiose delusions. It is a Greek word ,"megalo" meaning "very large", "great", or "exaggerated" and "mania" meaning obsession thus combining to denote an obsession with, either in the form of irrational perceived need for, or preoccupation with one's own estimation of having and/or obtaining, grandiosity and extravagance (especially in the form of great fame and popularity, material wealth, social influence, physical perfection or political power, or more than one or even all of the aforesaid) and accompanying complete desirous and bombastic abandon; a common symptom if not the key diagnostic feature of megalomania. It may be a symptom of manic or paranoid disorders. However it is not considered a distinct mental disorder of itself according to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.
    Misc Scotch Crew.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=591771253&posted=1#post591771253
    ITT We drink like men

Internet Entrepreneur Iron_And_sweat's Avatar
    Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000)

Nope, I was not trying to fling up old dirt around. As stated in the thread I had a bottle for use and with all the confusion as to what it actually contained... well I just wanted to find out so I could know for sure what I was putting into my body. I don't think that is too far out of the realm... Ps. A discussion is not about trying to discredit someone. That is what you tried to do, to stereotype me into being a no good rep just like you do the rest of them.
    Last edited by Iron_And_sweat; 04-19-2009 at 02:40 PM.
    "People don't want to be millionaires... they want to experience what they think only millions can buy

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hey guys, back off the turd, he is so smart that he is the leader in human evolution. even god can't claim that! (nor can any scientists).
    www.placebro.net

sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by nni View Post
    hey guys, back off the turd, he is so smart that he is the leader in human evolution. even god can't claim that! (nor can any scientists).
    hence my previous post

Originally Posted by sizeNstrength View Post

Megalomania (from the Greek word μεγαλομανία):

Is a historical term for behavior characterized by delusional fantasies of wealth, power, genius, or distorted self image often generally termed as delusions of grandeur or grandiose delusions. It is a Greek word ,"megalo" meaning "very large", "great", or "exaggerated" and "mania" meaning obsession thus combining to denote an obsession with, either in the form of irrational perceived need for, or preoccupation with one's own estimation of having and/or obtaining, grandiosity and extravagance (especially in the form of great fame and popularity, material wealth, social influence, physical perfection or political power, or more than one or even all of the aforesaid) and accompanying complete desirous and bombastic abandon; a common symptom if not the key diagnostic feature of megalomania. It may be a symptom of manic or paranoid disorders. However it is not considered a distinct mental disorder of itself according to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.
    Misc Scotch Crew.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=591771253&posted=1#post591771253
    ITT We drink like men

_J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Flat chest( post op?), you are sucking in your gut, arms are not big(just some definition). You workout?????
    Last edited by _J-BONE_; 04-19-2009 at 02:56 PM.

G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Tits or GTFO

oh, ****, wait...you can stay

Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm sure SpaceClown will lose sleep after he sees this thread
    Cut Goals/Actuals Phase 1:
    1/1: 255 / 255 | 1/8: 252.5 / 251.5 | 2/5: 243.5 / 240.0 | 3/4: 236.5 / 235.5 | 4/1: 231 / 233 | 5/6: 225 / 229|

Nope, I was not trying to fling up old dirt around. As stated in the thread I had a bottle for use and with all the confusion as to what it actually contained... well I just wanted to find out so I could know for sure what I was putting into my body. I don't think that is too far out of the realm... Ps. A discussion is not about trying to discredit someone. That is what you tried to do, to stereotype me into being a no good rep just like you do the rest of them.

If you have any old bottles of JW around from 3 years ago, you need to throw those away. The current formula is different and better

And yes, there are a lot of company reps around here slandering ALR and other companies just to win some points with customers and now they've started on Scivation. If you don't want to be grouped in with these reps then I'd recommend contacting ALR via email or phone call if you have a question instead of BB.com where there are no ALR reps.

If you have any old bottles of JW around from 3 years ago, you need to throw those away. The current formula is different and better

And yes, there are a lot of company reps around here slandering ALR and other companies just to win some points with customers and now they've started on Scivation. If you don't want to be grouped in with these reps then I'd recommend contacting ALR via email or phone call if you have a question instead of BB.com where there are no ALR reps.
    it keeps coming back, where the **** is roto-rooter! this is one perisistent floater.
    www.placebro.net

Dont you think its fair to tell the people here that you get lots of free products from ALR ? Vince dont go misleading the people.

joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Libel, if anything..

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Who is the OP?

Registered User TheStiffmeister's Avatar
    TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000)
    umm another useless post.
    Godhand502 = the man!