Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    nillocsivad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nillocsivad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nillocsivad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nillocsivad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nillocsivad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nillocsivad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nillocsivad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nillocsivad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nillocsivad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nillocsivad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nillocsivad has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by irishman301 View Post
    Yes this is very true. It is sad to see so many dudes acting like such pussies when it comes to women.

The pussiness basically stems from the fact that a lot of dudes don't know how to meet and get new women, therefore when they finally do land one they try so damn hard to keep the girl around.....because for all they know, they may never get another chick again.....

That is a self-destructive mindset. Once a guy can finally understand that there are literally BILLIONS of women in the world, and they can get a new one any place, any time, then they will take the pussy right down from that pedestal!!! And that is exactly when the table turns from the guy acting like a pussy and treasuring his girl to the girl being the insecure one and doing whatever it takes to keep her man around.
    This is true, I also believe there's more to it.

There's so much focus on sex in the media nowadays, watching daytime tv could make any guy feel like a loser. We all grow up being taught the measure of our lives is how many hot girls we ****. Everything has turned so shallow, it's no surprise the guys are only looking at the surface.

Combine this with the current culture, where men are supposed to stick their dick in every hole they find while women are supposed to be selective, we get exactly what we have now.

The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Agreed with Janky.

Registered User user79879841251's Avatar
    user79879841251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user79879841251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user79879841251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user79879841251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user79879841251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user79879841251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user79879841251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user79879841251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user79879841251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user79879841251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user79879841251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    OP that's quoted for truth. I know so many people that don't even bother looking for personality it's all looks. Don't be crying to us, dudes when girls judge you by your penar size or how much bodyfat you got. What goes around comes around. Just be nice to women no matter what, because it shows you are the bigger and better person (but not in a desperate manner either).

Obtaining Greek God Bod! Mr.Zuka's Avatar
    Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bump for the knowledge
    NPC Athlete
    3rd place in Men's Physique Wilmington NC Gold's Classic 2012
    2nd place in Men's Physique NC State Championships 2013
    3rd place in Men's Physique Wilmington NC Gold's Classic 2013
    5th place in Mr. Wilmington, NC 2013
    4th place in Men's Physique NC Muscle Heat Championships 2013
    4th place in Men's Physique Wilmington NC Gold's Classic 2014
    5th place in Men's Physique Elite Muscle Classic 2014
    2nd place in Men's Physique NC Charlotte Cup 2015

rampage jackson wannabe thatboijohn's Avatar
    thatboijohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatboijohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatboijohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatboijohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatboijohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatboijohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatboijohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatboijohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatboijohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatboijohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatboijohn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lol yea this is me. i always think chicks want a fit dude. im working on the confidence tho but i've actually have been talking to chicks lately. fells good as well. repped i haven't talked to a chick before. recently this chick who i was talking to decided not to give me her new number. i asked her for it 2 times and it was the worst feelings ever. i only asked for it cause we used to txt each other everyday and send nudes before she changed her number. i just decided to move on im not going to be a bitch and keep asking for her fxxking number F U C K that hoe. sometimes you just have to move on and my heart is already filled with some stone . Also have to know that sometimes hoes just say stuff. Another story this one chick said she wanted to come to the gym with me and she wanted me to train her , i told her id help her out but im not a trainer nor do i want to be one. i told her to not plan anything that day and when that day came i called her phone. no answer, called 10 more times like a bitch and no answer. stood up is what basically happend to me. i was like wow i cant believe i did that **** haven't talked to her every since. she is my bestfriends cousin so i told myself if i see her again im just going to walk past and if she tries to talk to me . im just going to say hey didn't you stood me up that day.

This dude is telling the truth and sorry about my grammar errors lol.

Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500)
    **** you and your multi page threads, it feels like an orgy in here.

AdrianPeterson is not very well liked. (-100) AdrianPeterson is not very well liked. (-100) AdrianPeterson is not very well liked. (-100) AdrianPeterson is not very well liked. (-100) AdrianPeterson is not very well liked. (-100) AdrianPeterson is not very well liked. (-100) AdrianPeterson is not very well liked. (-100) AdrianPeterson is not very well liked. (-100) AdrianPeterson is not very well liked. (-100) AdrianPeterson is not very well liked. (-100) AdrianPeterson is not very well liked. (-100)
    OP? why you ever gotten pussy b4?

oh yeah

tl;dr

Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by AdrianPeterson View Post

oh yeah

tl;dr
    name: fake ass ****!

rest of info irrelevant.

op is a virgin but he still knows more than you, YOU MAD?

janky pls dont take this personal. a.p. wannabe pls go

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by janky View Post
    You guys seriously need a tough love boot camp here.

I've been seeing way too many threads about "This chick wont call me back" "She always makes plans and flakes" or "how do I talk to this chick" or "how do I make her more interested" or " my gf wants to go to a club/party/outside and im pissed"

WTF GUYS.

You sound like castrated little nancy boys.

First and foremost; if you've never even TALKED to a girl why are you sweating her so much? For all you know she could be a complete cunt, yet you're scared of her, you fidget and get nervous around her, you over-analyze what to say to her... WTF YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HER!!!
    You finally get up the balls to say something and then you don't get a number, so you make threads and beat yourself up over it. Again, YOU STILL DONT KNOW HER.
    You finally get up the cajones to get her number, and you text her but OMFG she didnt write back!! YOU MUST SUCK! You must be the ugliest, stupidest, fattest, piece of **** male ever!

and you still don't even know this bitch.

How about this approach:
    Try and bull**** with a girl casually first. If she's a bitch, then why do you give a fukk what she thinks? Tell her she's a bitch, and move right along.

If she's legit and seems fun, THEN you can put in work.
    You have to screen these bitches before you get obsessed guys. There's more to a chick than just OMFG SHES HAWT. A lot of hot girls are worthless whores that you're better off not knowing!

Stop putting the pussie on the pedestal for the millionth god damn time!!! Seriously, how many times do you wanna hear it?!??
    You especially can NOT put pussie you don't EVEN KNOW on a pedestal and give her that high of a value when you know jack **** about her character!!!!

As for guys paranoid about their girl leaving the house, come on bros... If you can't trust her why are you with her? You go outside and look at how many available hot ass wimminz there are floating around. If your chick wants to act like a little hussy, then you promptly tell her to go F herself, and enjoy meeting new women. I know it's not always that easy, but it IS a lot easier than worrying your brains out, having that sinking feeling in your gut, and questioning her every move.
    If you have to interrogate your girl, you need a new girl.
    No ifs, ands, or buttholes.

I see so many guys on a daily basis that are being bossed around and basically walked on a leash by disgusting bitches that don't even have the right to try and exert authority over ANYONE given their current status.
    I see fat ass greasy nasty women yelling commands at their neutered little weenie boyfriends and the guys are just like "Yes honey" "Ok honey"

The **** makes me sick.

I'm all for cooperation in a relationship, but ANYTHING in a relationship is a two way street, and I'll turn gay before I fukking cut my balls off and let some bitch parade me around on a leash!

When you guys put too much importance on skanks you don't even know yet, you are making one disastrous mistake..

say it with me now..

putting the pussie on a pedestal.

If you dont know her - she isnt **** until you can prove otherwise.

And FYI - women don't want neutered boys. Women want men that don't just say "yes ma'am" and do what their told, but will put her in her place and tell her what needs to be done.
    They're not attracted to spineless little dip****s that go "Oh she hasnt texted me in an hour.. she must not like me anymore.. she must have a new bf"
    They're attracted to MEN who don't give two fukks, because they know losing them would be the ultimate fail for the girl.

Sorry if this sounds too rude and insulting to you guys, but FFS it's the truth. You guys really need to open your eyes and start taking notes or you're going to end up on some short ass leash to a rotten cow one day.

I do it cuz I care

I see so much advice floating around and agree with you for the most part.

Imo the single most worst thing guys do is only value girls for their looks. This is why they get so paranoid or try to hard or whatever.

This is the real reason women have the upper hand, because they value more then looks. This makes it harder for good looking guys which believe it or not alot of guys looking for advice are.

AdrianPeterson is not very well liked. (-100) AdrianPeterson is not very well liked. (-100) AdrianPeterson is not very well liked. (-100) AdrianPeterson is not very well liked. (-100) AdrianPeterson is not very well liked. (-100) AdrianPeterson is not very well liked. (-100) AdrianPeterson is not very well liked. (-100) AdrianPeterson is not very well liked. (-100) AdrianPeterson is not very well liked. (-100) AdrianPeterson is not very well liked. (-100) AdrianPeterson is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Spaghettii View Post
    name: fake ass ****!

rest of info irrelevant.

op is a virgin but he still knows more than you, YOU MAD?

janky pls dont take this personal. a.p. wannabe pls go
    you seem terribly upset, young man

Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Preach Janky Preach

Seriously some one these kids haven't gotten there yet. One day you'll realize that these chicks ain't **** but ass, tits, and vagina.

For real if a bitch gets you down, take about a 100 bones and go get a FBSM massage. Some hot legit bitches do that ****.

Stay ****tin on these hoes, and smashing their egos.
    We made it brahs.

ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    On recharge, Janky. Awesome thread!

you seem terribly upset, young man
    you're ugly

you're ugly

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    woah strong bump

oh yeah

tl;dr
    Learn to read, write, and speak English before addressing me.
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

nice makeup.

LOL jk looks like you got gangbanged by crayola.

woah strong bump

Learn to read, write, and speak English before addressing me.
    holy Johannesburg I just noticed the date.

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    nice makeup.

LOL jk looks like you got gangbanged by crayola.

holy Johannesburg I just noticed the date.
    I lold @ crayola.

Strong Horse mouf : makeup ratio.

Strong eddie murphy look.

Strong rapist half-stache.

lol
    Common Sense Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

I lold @ crayola.

Strong Horse mouf : makeup ratio.

Strong eddie murphy look.

Strong rapist half-stache.

lol
    At first I lold then I read Eddie Murphy and I srs'd

No treble, no care KeepOnShruggin's Avatar
    KeepOnShruggin is a name known to all. (+5000) KeepOnShruggin is a name known to all. (+5000) KeepOnShruggin is a name known to all. (+5000) KeepOnShruggin is a name known to all. (+5000) KeepOnShruggin is a name known to all. (+5000) KeepOnShruggin is a name known to all. (+5000) KeepOnShruggin is a name known to all. (+5000) KeepOnShruggin is a name known to all. (+5000) KeepOnShruggin is a name known to all. (+5000) KeepOnShruggin is a name known to all. (+5000) KeepOnShruggin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bumping to read this later

goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    this needs bumping regularly

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You guys seriously need a tough love boot camp here.

I've been seeing way too many threads about "This chick wont call me back" "She always makes plans and flakes" or "how do I talk to this chick" or "how do I make her more interested" or " my gf wants to go to a club/party/outside and im pissed"

WTF GUYS.

You sound like castrated little nancy boys.

First and foremost; if you've never even TALKED to a girl why are you sweating her so much? For all you know she could be a complete cunt, yet you're scared of her, you fidget and get nervous around her, you over-analyze what to say to her... WTF YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HER!!!
    You finally get up the balls to say something and then you don't get a number, so you make threads and beat yourself up over it. Again, YOU STILL DONT KNOW HER.
    You finally get up the cajones to get her number, and you text her but OMFG she didnt write back!! YOU MUST SUCK! You must be the ugliest, stupidest, fattest, piece of **** male ever!

and you still don't even know this bitch.

How about this approach:
    Try and bull**** with a girl casually first. If she's a bitch, then why do you give a fukk what she thinks? Tell her she's a bitch, and move right along.

If she's legit and seems fun, THEN you can put in work.
    You have to screen these bitches before you get obsessed guys. There's more to a chick than just OMFG SHES HAWT. A lot of hot girls are worthless whores that you're better off not knowing!

Stop putting the pussie on the pedestal for the millionth god damn time!!! Seriously, how many times do you wanna hear it?!??
    You especially can NOT put pussie you don't EVEN KNOW on a pedestal and give her that high of a value when you know jack **** about her character!!!!

As for guys paranoid about their girl leaving the house, come on bros... If you can't trust her why are you with her? You go outside and look at how many available hot ass wimminz there are floating around. If your chick wants to act like a little hussy, then you promptly tell her to go F herself, and enjoy meeting new women. I know it's not always that easy, but it IS a lot easier than worrying your brains out, having that sinking feeling in your gut, and questioning her every move.
    If you have to interrogate your girl, you need a new girl.
    No ifs, ands, or buttholes.

I see so many guys on a daily basis that are being bossed around and basically walked on a leash by disgusting bitches that don't even have the right to try and exert authority over ANYONE given their current status.
    I see fat ass greasy nasty women yelling commands at their neutered little weenie boyfriends and the guys are just like "Yes honey" "Ok honey"

The **** makes me sick.

I'm all for cooperation in a relationship, but ANYTHING in a relationship is a two way street, and I'll turn gay before I fukking cut my balls off and let some bitch parade me around on a leash!

When you guys put too much importance on skanks you don't even know yet, you are making one disastrous mistake..

say it with me now..

putting the pussie on a pedestal.

If you dont know her - she isnt **** until you can prove otherwise.

And FYI - women don't want neutered boys. Women want men that don't just say "yes ma'am" and do what their told, but will put her in her place and tell her what needs to be done.
    They're not attracted to spineless little dip****s that go "Oh she hasnt texted me in an hour.. she must not like me anymore.. she must have a new bf"
    They're attracted to MEN who don't give two fukks, because they know losing them would be the ultimate fail for the girl.

Sorry if this sounds too rude and insulting to you guys, but FFS it's the truth. You guys really need to open your eyes and start taking notes or you're going to end up on some short ass leash to a rotten cow one day.

I do it cuz I care
    Janky, your stud pal (NO HOMO). I tried to rep you & got, "must spread reps around." I owe you brah.

****, I was going to create my own, "GROW A PAIR OF NUTS THREAD," FOR STRUGGLING MISCERS (YES i AM RAGING) for those guys chasing bad leads, sloppy women, girls who aren't fit that still flake on men.

Thanks brah for saving my time, effort, and wraping it up before I could be bothered too.

RESPECT!

Originally Posted by Guardian View Post
    I see so much advice floating around and agree with you for the most part.

Imo the single most worst thing guys do is only value girls for their looks. This is why they get so paranoid or try to hard or whatever.

This is the real reason women have the upper hand, because they value more then looks. This makes it harder for good looking guys which believe it or not alot of guys looking for advice are.
    You as well G. I haven't seen you post pics but, your advice, stories, and all are great. Respect as well!

Ramy33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ramy33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ramy33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ramy33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ramy33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ramy33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ramy33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ramy33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ramy33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ramy33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ramy33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    “You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to janky again.”

☆ Minimalist Crew — http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150153773
    ☆ Official Personal Finance Thread — http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164099481&p=1291808361#post1291808361

nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The other thing guys need to realize is that not only do YOU get worked up about a girl you don't know, other girls pick up on the vibe and find it unattractive.

I personally think a lot of the PUA stuff is bull****. It works great for girls with poor self-esteem, but the decent girls will tell you fck off.

However, there is a LOT of good stuff in there too. Stand up for yourself. A girl doesn't treat you with a base level of respect? Call her ass out.

She doesn't return your calls? On to the next one.
    She flakes on your dates? On to the next one.
    She flirts with your friends? On to the next one.

Once you start acting like you've got your own **** going on and you won't let a girl **** it up, you'll get a lot more attention.

I've had a NUMBER of girls I've approached (who rejected me), come back around because after they rejected me, I didn't let **** get to me. I was still friendly with them, I still went out and had fun and I still hit on other girls (because 5 min after asking them, I forgot they had even rejected me) Focus on the future, not the past!

The sooner you realize that 80% of the girls out there AREN'T right for you, the sooner you'll realize you need to focus on finding the right one, not crying like a bitch when the some girl you don't even know says she doesn't want to get a drink with you.

NN

Originally Posted by nognig View Post
    The other thing guys need to realize is that not only do YOU get worked up about a girl you don't know, other girls pick up on the vibe and find it unattractive.

I personally think a lot of the PUA stuff is bull****. It works great for girls with poor self-esteem, but the decent girls will tell you fck off.

However, there is a LOT of good stuff in there too. Stand up for yourself. A girl doesn't treat you with a base level of respect? Call her ass out.

Once you start acting like you've got your own **** going on and you won't let a girl **** it up, you'll get a lot more attention.

I've had a NUMBER of girls I've approached (who rejected me), come back around because after they rejected me, I didn't let **** get to me. I was still friendly with them, I still went out and had fun and I still hit on other girls (because 5 min after asking them, I forgot they had even rejected me) Focus on the future, not the past!

The sooner you realize that 80% of the girls out there AREN'T right for you, the sooner you'll realize you need to focus on finding the right one, not crying like a bitch when the some girl you don't even know says she doesn't want to get a drink with you.

NN
    Exactly this... for so many reasons. Excellent post, and repped.

and holy sht bump again lol
    Common Sense Crew

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by nognig View Post

NN
    Quality posts post. Rep you as well.

I find it funny how, the sec a girl isn't dtf or willing to get out with a guy, they think the world just ended. Again, you don't know her yet, guys measure her up to their standard of gf? What? Why? She could have been the city cum dumpster. Its little to fret about.

As for PUA material, I think its gay, and works on women with low self esteem as you mentioned although, if it gets a clown out of the house to hit on bishes, what can I say? I think it does more harm then good to imply, you can manipulate or use tactics in every situation. The foreign element in the entire interaction of course is "you!" Be unique, express yourself, and not fret over that one girl. A number doesn't mean school is out. You still get at lots of girls. You have literally nothing short of a coupon at the grocery store that might not even be honored. Spread the love.

Your speech on 80% of the girls not right for "you," I can sum up with breaking girls into hot or not, dtf or not, and if not DISREGARD. If you like her, put her on blast, treat her like a booty call you just want to put on blast. That is all she is until proven other wise. Again, her worth is only based upon her level of involvement.

blazinbeast is just really nice. (+1000) blazinbeast is just really nice. (+1000) blazinbeast is just really nice. (+1000) blazinbeast is just really nice. (+1000) blazinbeast is just really nice. (+1000) blazinbeast is just really nice. (+1000) blazinbeast is just really nice. (+1000) blazinbeast is just really nice. (+1000) blazinbeast is just really nice. (+1000) blazinbeast is just really nice. (+1000) blazinbeast is just really nice. (+1000)
    Reading this thread is helping me right now...

Well for the past few weeks I've been going to this bar and I've been flirting with this 18 year old waitress. She made it so obvious every time that she wanted me to ask for her number, so I did and I got it.

Immediately she starts texting me like crazy...seriously like the moment she woke up she would text me until she went to bed and tease me like crazy. I thought that I finally had a super hot and cool girl that really likes me so I saw potential and played it cool...

Went out for coffee with her and she told me she had a great time and that unlike most guys I can keep a conversation going and that I was hot. I wanted to kiss her that night but she was like, "Next time we will, I just don't want to lead you on or anything." She said she really wanted to see me again and continued to text/call me non stop all this very flirty ****.

I didn't really know what to think of that cause I had it in the bag I thought...well she wanted to meet up with me last night so I thought oh sweet finally I'm gonna get some. 10 mins later she texts me, "I don't know how to say this, I'm so sorry but the reason I didn't kiss you was because I'm on a break with my bf and we're talking about getting back." I was like hahaha alright it's all good and I stopped texting her but she keeps trying to see if I'm pissed or not lol.

Cliffs:
    -Bish completely teased me/wasted my time for the last month and I fell for it
    -I am starting to realize women mostly just want the attention
    -On to the next...

mcbrainlegend is just really nice. (+1000) mcbrainlegend is just really nice. (+1000) mcbrainlegend is just really nice. (+1000) mcbrainlegend is just really nice. (+1000) mcbrainlegend is just really nice. (+1000) mcbrainlegend is just really nice. (+1000) mcbrainlegend is just really nice. (+1000) mcbrainlegend is just really nice. (+1000) mcbrainlegend is just really nice. (+1000) mcbrainlegend is just really nice. (+1000) mcbrainlegend is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by blazinbeast View Post
    Reading this thread is helping me right now...

Well for the past few weeks I've been going to this bar and I've been flirting with this 18 year old waitress. She made it so obvious every time that she wanted me to ask for her number, so I did and I got it.

Immediately she starts texting me like crazy...seriously like the moment she woke up she would text me until she went to bed and tease me like crazy. I thought that I finally had a super hot and cool girl that really likes me so I saw potential and played it cool...

Went out for coffee with her and she told me she had a great time and that unlike most guys I can keep a conversation going and that I was hot. I wanted to kiss her that night but she was like, "Next time we will, I just don't want to lead you on or anything." She said she really wanted to see me again and continued to text/call me non stop all this very flirty ****.

I didn't really know what to think of that cause I had it in the bag I thought...well she wanted to meet up with me last night so I thought oh sweet finally I'm gonna get some. 10 mins later she texts me, "I don't know how to say this, I'm so sorry but the reason I didn't kiss you was because I'm on a break with my bf and we're talking about getting back." I was like hahaha alright it's all good and I stopped texting her but she keeps trying to see if I'm pissed or not lol.

Cliffs:
    -Bish completely teased me/wasted my time for the last month and I fell for it
    -I am starting to realize women mostly just want the attention
    -On to the next...
    As you said, next. Chin up bro.

Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good to see this thread at the top again.
    United States Marine Corps [Sep. '01 - Mar. '13]

Instagram: charles_uncaged

kfcbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kfcbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kfcbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kfcbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kfcbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kfcbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kfcbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kfcbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kfcbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kfcbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kfcbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Posted in 2009, still relevant in 2013

StormJB1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) StormJB1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) StormJB1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) StormJB1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) StormJB1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) StormJB1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) StormJB1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) StormJB1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) StormJB1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) StormJB1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) StormJB1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Awesome thread. So much great advice that i wish i had gotten a few years ago when i first got into the whole relationship stuff. Now i realise why my relationships never last more than 6 months at best and why i keep getting labelled "nice or great guy" despite pulling 8s and even often girls initiating the relationship first.

I've finally taken an active step in improving myself in this regard. Also what Orlando Abs said about being positive and loving yourself is so important too.
    Bodybuilding is a journey without destination