BamBam42 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BamBam42 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BamBam42 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BamBam42 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BamBam42 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BamBam42 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BamBam42 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BamBam42 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BamBam42 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BamBam42 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BamBam42 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Lower hamstring tendon pops out of place when getting to proper squatting depth

OK so I first noticed it probably 3-4 months ago and just thought it was something in my knee and just kept working out, taking extra time to warm up and stretch.

But yesterday I looked in a mirror and the lateral tendon of my hamstring in my left leg pops out of place and you can see it through the skin.

It doesn't cause major pain, just uncomfortable and I'm afraid it'll develop into tendonitis which I really don't want.

Also, I enjoy front squats and exercises that require getting lower than 90 degrees to do them and would like to continue to do them.

All the physiotherapy clinics are closed on the weekend and will be setting up an appointment monday but was just wondering if anyone had anything similar before?

Any advice would be great thanks!
    Post a pic of the most fuking gym you can find!!

braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000)
    The two things I can think of that would cause your hamstring to "snap" is:

1. Very tight hamstrings
    2. Gait / movement pattern problems.

Stretch out your hamstrings, quads AND IT band (as this may actually be the culprit) and see if that helps. Basically, loosen up all the muscles there, and see if everything falls back into alignment.

But otherwise when you do go to the clinic you can ask them to analyze your gait (hopefully they are proficient in that) and see what they can find.