Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by titdoctor View Post
    Anabolic diet makes some sense, your diet does not. They have no carbs during the weekdays and load up on weekends. Your diet is not a anabolic diet, it's just a load of garbage.

You have so many worthless estrogen producing foods.
    Estrogen producing foods... LOL, OK.

Actually it is the AD. Yes on the start up there are carbs which are <30g... There are never any no carb days. For insulin sensitive athletes the Dr. even establishes higher carb intakes. So by another dumb post from you, you have established that you never even read the basic book, nor his recs for increased carb consumption for insulin sensitive atheltes.

Weekdays: 55–60% FAT, 30–35% PROTEIN, 5–8% CARBOHYDRATES
    Weekend Carb Loading: 30–40% FAT, 10–15% PROTEIN, 45–60% CARBOHYDRATES

You have so many worthless estrogen producing foods.

Sure I do....... Please explain to me how the estrogen factors will tie in to a fat adapted diet. I would love to hear this explanation from such a gifted mind in the field such as yourself.

Now the funny thing is, my diet above was actually approved by Dr. P, when I messaged him asking for help.... That's kind of funny.
    Last edited by Fullback7; 04-19-2009 at 06:57 PM.
    CPT-ISSA
    Trainedbykevin.com

titdoctor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titdoctor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titdoctor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titdoctor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titdoctor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titdoctor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titdoctor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titdoctor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titdoctor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titdoctor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titdoctor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your saying anything in your diet has more nutritional value than a piece of liver? Try looking up the health benefits of liver.

It is actually one food i recommend u add to your diet, its one food that I could actually FEEL the increase in performance. Try to get all-natural or organic, dont bother with liver from the grocery store, its worthless.

Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Your saying anything in your diet has more nutritional value than a piece of liver? Try looking up the health benefits of liver.

It is actually one food i recommend u add to your diet, its one food that I could actually FEEL the increase in performance. Try to get all-natural or organic, dont bother with liver from the grocery store, its worthless.
    .......... You must be joking? Do you even read my actual log, or did you just decide to sound like an idiot one day? This goes right with your.... You don't even have any good fats in your diet such as "OLIVE OIL"

Also learn the difference between your, and you're. I have a lot of typos as well, but you constantly do this in other posts. Why should anyone take you serious when you don't even know basic English? Also add there, and their in as well.
    CPT-ISSA
    Trainedbykevin.com

titdoctor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titdoctor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titdoctor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titdoctor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titdoctor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titdoctor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titdoctor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titdoctor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titdoctor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titdoctor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titdoctor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your diet sucks man. It's for fat boy's who want to be overweight with diabetes some day.

By the way... why would such a gifted nutritionist as yourself need to ask for opinions on my diet?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=115723591
    CPT-ISSA
    Trainedbykevin.com

Your diet sucks man. It's for fat boy's who want to be overweight with diabetes some day.
    I have placed people on this diet who have had diabetes. Would you like to see my logs? How is a restriction on refined sugar going to be a factor for diabetes?
    CPT-ISSA
    Trainedbykevin.com

Yea, and most people considered it a joke. BECAUSE IT IS.

You drink a half gallon of chocolate milk.. lol that's not filled with sugar?

Dude, if someone ever showed me this diet, I would laugh in their face.

You drink a half gallon of chocolate milk.. lol that's not filled with sugar?

Dude, if someone ever showed me this diet, I would laugh in their face.
    Fore one meal on one day.... I guess Dave Tate has diabetes because John Beradi still gives him a gallon of CM... But wait, you know more than Beradi as well am I right?
    CPT-ISSA
    Trainedbykevin.com

Whatever works for you man, I know you think you know it all. I believe in all-natural diet, you believe in processed garbage.

I'm actually interested in this diet, but I would never consume that much junk food with my diet.

Yea, and most people considered it a joke. BECAUSE IT IS.
    You're still an idiot, who can't provide legit information.

Well, everyone is different and for some people that probably does really work. If I ate like that I would turn into a freakin lardass.
    It's funny though because my dad has always had a crazy high metabolism and can pretty much pig out on junkfood and drink beer all day every day and still not gain a single pound. Me, on the other hand, if I even LOOK at junkfood I gain weight. But I can also lift about 5x what my dad can and my arms and chest are about twice the size of his... so I guess life is sorta fair. lol
    CPT-ISSA
    Trainedbykevin.com

Whatever works for you man, I know you think you know it all. I believe in all-natural diet, you believe in processed garbage.

I'm actually interested in this diet, but I would never consume that much junk food with my diet.
    No, I by no means "know it all." I however do know more than you. You can't produce basic facts such as the comparison between O3-O6. Basic things they teach you in basic nutrition classes.

All natural diet is actually a high fat, high protein diet... just saying.

LOL..... Processed garbage? Compare your diet to mine, and tell me it's processed garbage. Some of my foods are more out of convenience, such as canned items. Would you like me to show the lack of in your diet as well?

Junk food? Except for two meals my diet isn't junk food. Especially since the values exceed all RDA requirements two folds, and aren't dense. I especially know this by the weekend meals due to the high fiber sources. Which is a strong indicator of this being true.

Just curious, but do you have any progress pictures (spoon)?
    Last edited by Fullback7; 04-19-2009 at 07:28 PM.
    CPT-ISSA
    Trainedbykevin.com

No, I'm fatter than I want to be right now 11-12% bf, because I was bulking all winter.

I'm cutting some fat right now though, so I'll post some up when I'm looking better.

You would actually get fat off this diet? I know everyone is different some bodies work better on high carb, high fat or high protein. Since your 6'0, 230 which is about exactly my stats, I thought you could function on a diet like mine.

No, I'm fatter than I want to be right now 11-12% bf, because I was bulking all winter.

I'm cutting some fat right now though, so I'll post some up when I'm looking better.

You would actually get fat off this diet? I know everyone is different some bodies work better on high carb, high fat or high protein. Since your 6'0, 230 which is about exactly my stats, I thought you could function on a diet like mine.
    You would get fat of this diet... So you're saying people get fat on keto's? Atkins? Opus? Because some IS people do go that high. You need to understand the simple basic fact in how the body works on a high fat diet... You still can not comprehend this simple little fact. When I was eating this much before I was losing weight... Yes losing weight because I was so fat adapted at the time. A higher fat adaption requires more calories in order to increase size. Stop looking at it, as if it were the over played 3,500 calories to a pound of fat, because this is ideal circumstances, and is not relevant to the set up of the diet. You need to understand this simple basic fact. Now some don't need 8,000/day such as me, but some do in fact need almost 3,000 over resting on a consistent basis, because fat adaption, or keto's require more calories.

Just because we have the same physical stats means we would function the same????????? Do you function the same as amateur bodybuilders. I turned to **** when I went away from a higher "traditional" diet, and it took a lot of work to get somewhat back to where I was when I was on the AD.

So.... Your diet is ideal as you said. I didn't ask if you were 11-12. I ask for you to show a picture, even if not through a progression. If your diet is ideal as you say it is then you will have no reason not to show how you are still cut, and looking good. Even though "looking good" is irrelevant to the point.
    Last edited by Fullback7; 04-19-2009 at 07:36 PM.
    CPT-ISSA
    Trainedbykevin.com

dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This is like watching a bear take on an invincible midget (think about it)
    http://voidempathy.blogspot.com/
    It has words and stuff

ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I am not 100% sure but im guessing Fullback7 is at a D1. If you want to put on weight at a D1 then you need to eat like a monster. The amount of running, lifting and position workouts is going make sure that you need a hell of a lot of calories just to maintain.

Oh and the Power Clean/Box Squat comment was just ridiculous.

Derk4397 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derk4397 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derk4397 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derk4397 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derk4397 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derk4397 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derk4397 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derk4397 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derk4397 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derk4397 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derk4397 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dgcoats View Post
    This is like watching a bear take on an invincible midget (think about it)
    I think Fullback just needs to whip out the KY cause no matter how many times he rips open this guy's a$$hole, he just can't get it through.

The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by dgcoats View Post
    invincible midget
    did somone call me?
    haha
    I rep U.S. Marines on sight.

9/26 - 165lb, 245 bench, 345 squat, 430 deadlift ,205 powerclean, 4.75 40, Must haz moar speedz and x-plosion :(

5'6" and completly flat-footed with almost 0% arch
    Rugby right now...hopefully can be a runningback next year for football
    Everyone wants to fight until they get punched in the mouth
    Negged because I refused to nuthug a cocky f*ggot

850fballer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 850fballer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 850fballer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 850fballer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 850fballer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 850fballer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    everybody is different. Some people can eat hunnybuns and drink coolaid all day and have a six pack and bench 400 lbs. im def not great with nutrition but i gain weight with a decent diet and alot of lifting. you just have to experiment with your body and find what works. i def could not afford to eat 6,000 cals a day tho.

TheHitStick is just really nice. (+1000) TheHitStick is just really nice. (+1000) TheHitStick is just really nice. (+1000) TheHitStick is just really nice. (+1000) TheHitStick is just really nice. (+1000) TheHitStick is just really nice. (+1000) TheHitStick is just really nice. (+1000) TheHitStick is just really nice. (+1000) TheHitStick is just really nice. (+1000) TheHitStick is just really nice. (+1000) TheHitStick is just really nice. (+1000)
    titdoctor STFU

you have repeated yourself over and over again and he has proved you wrong over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

you're not proving your point whatsoever so stfu. everyone is different and this guy has made some crazy crap happen to him so i think he would know wtf he's doing.

do you bother reading his posts? because frankly you keep reffering to the same crap that he has proved why it will work. gtfo
    "Giving your best is more important than being the best."

I train as an athlete, not a bodybuilder.

REPS for SUBS.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125690683

KobeKenobi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Fullback,

Will you continue this diet during the football season?

TheHitStick is just really nice. (+1000) TheHitStick is just really nice. (+1000) TheHitStick is just really nice. (+1000) TheHitStick is just really nice. (+1000) TheHitStick is just really nice. (+1000) TheHitStick is just really nice. (+1000) TheHitStick is just really nice. (+1000) TheHitStick is just really nice. (+1000) TheHitStick is just really nice. (+1000) TheHitStick is just really nice. (+1000) TheHitStick is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ozcoltsfan View Post
    I am not 100% sure but im guessing Fullback7 is at a D1. If you want to put on weight at a D1 then you need to eat like a monster. The amount of running, lifting and position workouts is going make sure that you need a hell of a lot of calories just to maintain.

Oh and the Power Clean/Box Squat comment was just ridiculous.
    THIS is what titdoctor doesn't relise at all

being a college athlete you burn so much more than an average bodybuilder does.
    "Giving your best is more important than being the best."

I train as an athlete, not a bodybuilder.

REPS for SUBS.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125690683

Originally Posted by KobeKenobi View Post
    Fullback,

Will you continue this diet during the football season?
    No I most likely won't. For one I don't like staying on the same diet for more than one phase at a time. I'll probably judge where I am at, and go from there. In my personal opinion though bulking like this has incredible benefits. It keeps up the sanity factor, less BF, and has a stronger effect in performance.
    CPT-ISSA
    Trainedbykevin.com

Originally Posted by TheHitStick View Post
    THIS is what titdoctor doesn't relise at all

being a college athlete you burn so much more than an average bodybuilder does.
    It not so much that you burn more calories, rather than the fact that you simply need more calories to gain weight on a low carb, fat adapted diet.
    CPT-ISSA
    Trainedbykevin.com

This is what the diet looks like right now... What I previously posted was more of an outline in my notes.

Weekday
    Food Name

Amount

Unit

Cals

Fat (g)

Carbs (g)

Prot (g)

Delete

Total

Egg, whole, raw

Cheese, processed, American or Cheddar type, low sodium

Pork sausage, pre-cooked

Dymatize Milk n' Oats

Body Fortress Whey Protein Shots

Milk, chocolate, whole milk-based

Butter

Bread, pita, whole wheat

Bread, pita, whole wheat

Optimum 100% Whey Protein

12oz. Angus Beef Ribeye Steak

Sour cream

Cheese, cream

Cabbage, red, raw

12oz. Tyson Premium Chunk Chicken

Mayonnaise, regular

Cucumber pickles, dill

Spinach, raw

Olive oil

Fish, tilapia, cooked, dry heat

Sam's Choice Black Angus Beef Patties

Heinz Low Carb Ketchup

Optimum 100% Natural Casein Protein

Turkey

Fish Oil Capsule (2)

Animal Flex

Universal Animal Omega

Universal Uni-Liver (2 Tabs)

Universal Animal Pak

Universal Natural Sterol Complex (6 tabs)

Total

8,393 Calories

538.5g Fat (58%)

166.1g Carbs (8%)

714.0g Protein (34%)
    CPT-ISSA
    Trainedbykevin.com

unherdduv1dda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unherdduv1dda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unherdduv1dda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unherdduv1dda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unherdduv1dda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unherdduv1dda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    new member to this site, and a little late to this thread, but what school do you go to fullback? Texan A&M? no disrespect, but i cannot believe you eat like that and play football. there isnt enough time in the day to do that, practice and go to class. Plus all schools have a training table and most of the foods you talk about eating are not on a training table. with winter ball, spring ball, summer workouts and season, im a little hard pressed to believe this diet.
    Sprints... the worlds greatest laxative

in order to be number 1, you have to train like your number 2- maurice green

anyone who thinks hitting hard makes you a good football player, isnt a good football player- coach Davies

Originally Posted by unherdduv1dda View Post
    new member to this site, and a little late to this thread, but what school do you go to fullback? Texan A&M? no disrespect, but i cannot believe you eat like that and play football. there isnt enough time in the day to do that, practice and go to class. Plus all schools have a training table and most of the foods you talk about eating are not on a training table. with winter ball, spring ball, summer workouts and season, im a little hard pressed to believe this diet.
    .....You probably should have read more into this topic because everything you just asked is answered.

-Why can't you believe it? There are many pro athletes, body builders, and Olympians who partake in the exact same diet. You have the same flood of energy, just from different sources. In many cases it replicates, or has an even greater energy output.

-Why is there not enough time in the day? The actual volume of food is not very much different than what most consume. Would you say that 2 shots of EVOO has a larger volume, and will take more time to consume than 11 slices of bread? Because matching energy to energy it's the exact same. However because their is more energy in a gram of fat, than a gram of carbohydrates the calories are over two fold. In reality however the volume is larger in some cases.

-I don't know of any team that violates NCAA rules by practicing after spring football, and onto the Summer. So I think it's safe to say I'm not eating like this during the season. I also don't know of anyone who would be stupid enough to bulk during the season. My overall workout schedule is very restricted on time. My schedule during my pre-season training is very hectic during the week. This is what my schedule looks like...
    6:30AM- Wake UP/Measurements (15 minutes)
    6:45AM- Breakfast/GDr (45 Minutes)
    7:30AM- Leave for WO1 (15 Minutes to arrive)
    7:45AM- Begin WO1
    9:00AM- Finish Workout/Leave (75 Minutes to finish workout; 15 minutes to arrive)
    9:15AM- PPWO Meal (20 Minutes)
    9:35AM- Begin Lifting Warm-Up (12 Minutes)
    9:50AM- Begin Lift
    10:45AM- Finish Lift (55 Minutes)
    10:45AM- Begin Cool down Stretching
    11:00AM- Finish Cool Down Stretching (15 Minutes)
    11:15AM- Begin 15M Pool Cool Down
    11:30AM- Finish 15M Pool Cool Down/Shower (20 Minutes)
    11:35AM- PWO Meal (15 Minutes)
    11:50AM- Nap (120 Minutes)
    1:50PM- Meal 4 (20 Minutes)
    2:10PM- Foam Rolling/Stretching/Recomp/Injury Prevention (80 Minutes)
    3:30PM- Meal 5 (30 Minutes)
    4:00PM- Begin Work
    6:00PM- Meal 6 (30 Minutes)
    6:30PM- Begin School Work
    6:30PM- ***Thursday
    -:----PM- FREE
    8:30PM- Shower (15 Minutes)
    8:50PM- Mdn (20 Minutes)
    9:15PM- Pre-Bed Meal
    9:30PM- Sleep (9 Hours)

-You really need to read the entire discussion here before making a comment because every thing you mentioned was previously talked about. I follow this diet in two ways. I use this diet during a cut because I have great benefits from ketosis, or "near" ketosis diets. I also have used it during bulks as well. Now when I want to maintain and adjust my body from using ketones, tri's, etc. from a primary fuel source I carb cycle. A carb cycle diet is what I will be using once the season begins. I never stick to a single diet philosophy for more than 12-15 weeks.
    CPT-ISSA
    Trainedbykevin.com

unherdduv1dda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unherdduv1dda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unherdduv1dda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unherdduv1dda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unherdduv1dda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unherdduv1dda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Fullback7 View Post
    .....You probably should have read more into this topic because everything you just asked is answered.

-Why can't you believe it? There are many pro athletes, body builders, and Olympians who partake in the exact same diet. You have the same flood of energy, just from different sources. In many cases it replicates, or has an even greater energy output.

-Why is there not enough time in the day? The actual volume of food is not very much different than what most consume. Would you say that 2 shots of EVOO has a larger volume, and will take more time to consume than 11 slices of bread? Because matching energy to energy it's the exact same. However because their is more energy in a gram of fat, than a gram of carbohydrates the calories are over two fold. In reality however the volume is larger in some cases.

-I don't know of any team that violates NCAA rules by practicing after spring football, and onto the Summer. So I think it's safe to say I'm not eating like this during the season. I also don't know of anyone who would be stupid enough to bulk during the season. My overall workout schedule is very restricted on time. My schedule during my pre-season training is very hectic during the week. This is what my schedule looks like...

-You really need to read the entire discussion here before making a comment because every thing you mentioned was previously talked about. I follow this diet in two ways. I use this diet during a cut because I have great benefits from ketosis, or "near" ketosis diets. I also have used it during bulks as well. Now when I want to maintain and adjust my body from using ketones, tri's, etc. from a primary fuel source I carb cycle. A carb cycle diet is what I will be using once the season begins. I never stick to a single diet philosophy for more than 12-15 weeks.
    true, youre right, i probably should have read it word for word, every comment, but what i read mostly were you and t-doc. the info im lacking is your school schedule. you have 0 classes listed in between your workouts. maybe this is one of your off days from classes. i dont know. being just about your size, having played college football, started, watched dudes get drafted, workout at Velo-City, places like that, i still dont see meals going on like that. workouts, yeah. i believe in extreme training. but eating. any coach i know, from D111 to D1 who found out their LB,RB,S,CB,FB or speed DE was eating like this would kill them. especially in speed conferences in CA, FL, TX or GA.
    knowing the rules and all, i also know that even through summer, you have practice. everyone who plays college football practices in the summer. yeah, coaches may not be there, but you better be out there. which again, how are you conditioning, lifting, doing any passing league with your zone/man teams, and still putting down that many calories, that close to the start of season?
    also, dont compare bodybuilding to collegiate athletes. most of the time, the training is for 2 different outcomes- but this makes me wonder what school you go to. i know at my school, you trained to be an athlete, not to be a bodybuilder. that came after your eligibilty was up...
    I dont know man, putting that many calories in your body, even during off season is crazy. Plus with spring ball, you eat like that, you cant practice, almost every 2 hours you have to eat. when do you practice? most coaches want guys as lean and quick as possible, at least out here on the west coast, so maybe you do eat like that, but im still lacking some info, what school do you play for?
    Sprints... the worlds greatest laxative

in order to be number 1, you have to train like your number 2- maurice green

anyone who thinks hitting hard makes you a good football player, isnt a good football player- coach Davies

RMHSLB is a name known to all. (+5000) RMHSLB is a name known to all. (+5000) RMHSLB is a name known to all. (+5000) RMHSLB is a name known to all. (+5000) RMHSLB is a name known to all. (+5000) RMHSLB is a name known to all. (+5000) RMHSLB is a name known to all. (+5000) RMHSLB is a name known to all. (+5000) RMHSLB is a name known to all. (+5000) RMHSLB is a name known to all. (+5000) RMHSLB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    why did you chose linebacker?

Originally Posted by unherdduv1dda View Post
    true, youre right, i probably should have read it word for word, every comment, but what i read mostly were you and t-doc. the info im lacking is your school schedule. you have 0 classes listed in between your workouts. maybe this is one of your off days from classes. i dont know. being just about your size, having played college football, started, watched dudes get drafted, workout at Velo-City, places like that, i still dont see meals going on like that. workouts, yeah. i believe in extreme training. but eating. any coach i know, from D111 to D1 who found out their LB,RB,S,CB,FB or speed DE was eating like this would kill them. especially in speed conferences in CA, FL, TX or GA.
    knowing the rules and all, i also know that even through summer, you have practice. everyone who plays college football practices in the summer. yeah, coaches may not be there, but you better be out there. which again, how are you conditioning, lifting, doing any passing league with your zone/man teams, and still putting down that many calories, that close to the start of season?
    also, dont compare bodybuilding to collegiate athletes. most of the time, the training is for 2 different outcomes- but this makes me wonder what school you go to. i know at my school, you trained to be an athlete, not to be a bodybuilder. that came after your eligibilty was up...
    I dont know man, putting that many calories in your body, even during off season is crazy. Plus with spring ball, you eat like that, you cant practice, almost every 2 hours you have to eat. when do you practice? most coaches want guys as lean and quick as possible, at least out here on the west coast, so maybe you do eat like that, but im still lacking some info, what school do you play for?
    -Uh, I wasn't comparing BB's with football players anywhere as far as training. I don't know how you have this misconception. Now correct me if i'm wrong, but don't BB's, and football players use the same pathways, energy sources, etc. during their nutritional phases regardless of training?

-I take online classes during the summer over both sessions. Also if you would have actually read my schedule you would have seen "school work."

-You've never seen a keto diet before? Or a person bulk on a keto? You need to get out more if you've never seen something like that.

-99% of all coaches don't know anything about training or nutrition. I guarantee you Pete Carroll doesn't know the difference between western periodization, and conjugation. I wouldn't take much weight into what I heard from my football coach on proper training (outside actual sport), and nutrition.

-Well obviously you're not practicing with pads, and as a "team."

-You still have the really bad misconception with judging total energy (calories) of food, and volume. I laid out a fairly easily explained example about EVOO vs. Slices of bread. Which has the greatest volume, and takes longer to consume? You get the point. Just because the total energy is larger does not mean the volume is considerably larger. If I took a shot of EVOO for 7 meals you would most likely call that "time consuming" or all I am doing is eating. When in fact that would not be the case.

I dont know man, putting that many calories in your body, even during off season is crazy.

Again you really need to read the rest of the posts before commenting. While in ketosis, or in "near" ketosis an athlete will need a larger range of energy from fats, and proteins during a bulk. Simply, and easily explained. This again DOES NOT mean the volume of food is higher. It simply means the energy consumption is higher. While on a carb cycle, or "rotational" the calories are usually in the range of 16-20xBW depending on the rotation. With a near ketosis bulk the cals vary from 35-37xBW. You see the difference here. The reason why I use a ketosis bulk is to decrease any BF at the greatest, while increasing LBM to the greatest level. On a high carb, or carb cycle this however isn't the case. I have better gains with a near ketosis bulk. Now some people believe this deifies the laws of thermodynamics as someone mentioned, but each mac is in fact much different on consumption between individuals. You don't have an equal occurrence among each, and every person.

Plus with spring ball, you eat like that
    Once again...... Read the rest of the posts, in fact... read the post I made before this one. THIS IS NOT MY PLAN DURING THE SEASON, NOR DURING THE SPRING SEASON.
    CPT-ISSA
    Trainedbykevin.com