jondeer56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jondeer56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jondeer56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jondeer56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jondeer56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jondeer56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jondeer56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jondeer56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jondeer56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jondeer56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jondeer56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

pinched nerve or strained back or shoulderblade muscle

i didnt get any responses in the injury rec. an prevention section, so im coming to you guys because yall actually write back.

ok i think i did this the other night doing dead lifts or on sat. doing a marines training thing. by trying to do as many pull ups as i could. it feels like its towards the middle of my back but up where my shoulder blade is.

ive done this before about 3or 4years back, i was going to do lat pull at school when i didn't even notice but the cable was off track and the bar wouldnt move. i didnt know it at the time till i went to lift and it wouldnt come down. i have healed perfect from that. but now i think i did it by doing too many or too much deadlift i did 315lbs for 15 reps or so then did some shrugs with it while holding it still from doing the set. i think it was too much at once, i might of sliped on form or something idk but just wondering what would be the best help for this to heal faster.

i can move it around i just get a verry sharp pain if i move it a certin way so i know its not torn. im taking tomarow off so i can give it a rest for a lil bit.
    any help would be great thank you.

today i feel great. just a slight weakness feeling where it was hurting so im leaning towards it was a pinched nerv or something. beacause i can move it around fine just a lil tender where it was hurting the other night .

is there anything i can take for this to help it along with getting better?

again sorry for posting this in the supplement sect. but is there any supplement that i can take for this?
    the only one that u can hold accountable is yourself, when the weight is stacked up against you, you are the only one you can count on.

rockafella922 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockafella922 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockafella922 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockafella922 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockafella922 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockafella922 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockafella922 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockafella922 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockafella922 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockafella922 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockafella922 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey man...

Sorry to hear about your injury. I have actually recently just recovered from what sounds like the same situation. The only thing you can really do is rest when you pinch a nerve like that. Is it like a shooting pain when you contract? Or does it hurt all of the time, regardless of movement. If it only occurs when you lift something and/or contract the muscles then it sounds like a slight pinched nerve. Take some time off, or lower the weights significantly until you feel like you are able to do them without pain.

Pinched nerves suck. I hope you feel better man. Good luck.

jondeer56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jondeer56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jondeer56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jondeer56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jondeer56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jondeer56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jondeer56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jondeer56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jondeer56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jondeer56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jondeer56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    today i had marine PT Poolie training or personal trainaing either way. but we played football and had to do alot of pushups and running and it didnt bother me. its like one of those things you know its there but dont want to chance it. when im usually in a situation like this, i always end up getting pissed off and just lifting anyways and going heavy and fully pulling the muscle or really pinching the nerve bad. i dont know if its a pulled muscle or strained muscle or pinched nerve. it didnt hurt bad untill the other night doing isolation curls and i did my right arm an then did my left and when i got up i couldnt move my right arm or shoulder with out it breaking out into pain then i waited a while thinking about what i did before that could of done this. an i had felt a slight discomfort a day or so before an i guess i just happend to move the certin way to agervate it or something but the pain went away shortly it was a sharp pain as if i was pulling a muscle but when u pull a muscle it dosnt just go away it usally sticks to where you cant move the muscle group at all. so this is why im leaning towards a pinched nerve or a verry slightly strained muscle. after the pain went away i finished my bicept workout and skiped shoulders since i didnt want to put any strain on the shoulders or back since im still not sure what i did but now it feels almost like it did before i had the pain. like theres something there but im not sure what it is kind of feeling it feels like theres a weak spot or i guess soft spot by my shoulder blade but i cant reach back there so i dont know if its tenced up or not or anything
    the only one that u can hold accountable is yourself, when the weight is stacked up against you, you are the only one you can count on.