thedarkpip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thedarkpip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thedarkpip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thedarkpip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thedarkpip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thedarkpip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thedarkpip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thedarkpip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thedarkpip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thedarkpip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thedarkpip is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Keto and the bathroom

I have been on keto for 3 days. I have been going to the bathroom a ton.
    ( #1 &#2)

Is this typical?
    Pain is weakness leaving the body !!!

Does I have catabolismz? TaoistWarrior's Avatar
    TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by thedarkpip View Post
    I have been on keto for 3 days. I have been going to the bathroom a ton.
    ( #1 &#2)

Is this typical?
    Yes. Don't worry. Once your body gets used to it, this will even out.

Just wait for carbups. I spend half the day after in the fawking bathroom.

its good times.
    It's time for a Breakthrough.

taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I usually had the opposite problem on keto . . . sugar free Metamucil FTW if that happens to you!

But I have heard people mention that they do go more or have "issues" when they first go on keto. I think some people's bodies react differently to the sudden increase in fat and/or the sudden increase in fiber from the veggies. But I would think that as your body adapts that will ease off.
    *MFC Elder Statesmen Cabinet Crew*

**Distal Bicep Rupture Crew (Feb 2013)** -- recovery log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151942933
    **Extreme Dips Crew** - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136113651

thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by taf1968 View Post
    I usually had the opposite problem on keto . . . sugar free Metamucil FTW if that happens to you!

But I have heard people mention that they do go more or have "issues" when they first go on keto. I think some people's bodies react differently to the sudden increase in fat and/or the sudden increase in fiber from the veggies. But I would think that as your body adapts that will ease off.
    I agree here; I get so backed up on keto and I have salad and veggies throughout as well.

Damn the plumbing!!!
    "It's all about getting back up"

jumpingjupiter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's pretty normal to either get backed up or a bad case of the runs. Every time I make a major change in diet this happens. I am about to start Keto so I am curious to find out which reaction my body will have. I have some Metemusil and a cork on hand... I'm prepare for either reaction.

It should subside in a few days.

deviljon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deviljon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deviljon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deviljon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deviljon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deviljon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deviljon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deviljon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    when i'm on keto i have to take a leak like every 15 minutes, even when i don't drink anything!

rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    keto turns me into a waterfall =(

TheCheM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheCheM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheCheM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheCheM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheCheM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheCheM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheCheM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheCheM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheCheM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheCheM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheCheM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sounds about right, i woudlnt be worried....

fapping wilst on knees beaucephus's Avatar
    beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    [img]http://www.dog****.eu/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/exploded_toilet.jpg[/img]

^^^^ What I left behind after first 2 days of Keto.
    10k+