UdderPutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) UdderPutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) UdderPutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) UdderPutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) UdderPutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) UdderPutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) UdderPutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) UdderPutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) UdderPutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) UdderPutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) UdderPutter will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Best pull up bar?

I have looked around on ebay for a good pull up bar, but im not sure which to get, I need one that allows for wide grip pull ups as this is the main exercise i want to be able to add to my program.

any tips?

price isnt important, as long as its under ?50

thanks in advance for any help!

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    "price isnt important, as long as its under $50" lol

Then price is pretty important isn't it.

Look at the Iron Gym Extreme.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17

yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think he means 50 pounds. That is about $75. He should be able to get a nice pull up bar for that amount.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No.19

Proud Owner of an Irish Tan

Essexlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Essexlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Essexlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Essexlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Essexlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Essexlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Essexlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Essexlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Essexlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Essexlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Essexlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You want wall mounted, or doorway?
    Doorway this is the best over here by a county mile;
    http://www.powertrainer.co.uk/
    Lets you get your hands about a 2 inches wider than a standard doorway, with none of the (IMO) useless sloping grip most others put on at the ends.
    Also the bar is higher than other doorway bars, which will help if you're 6' 1"

They also do a wall mounted one, but I have no experience with wall mounted ones of anysort;
    http://www.powertrainer.co.uk/wall_bar.php

-Burke- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Pull up bars

I've been looking for pull up bars lately...specifically ones which can attach to the ceiling as that is what's available in my space right now.

I was seriously considering:
    1. make your own...go to lowes and buy some metal pipe, have it cut/threaded to my specs, use connectors/flanges to mount it to a board, and then mount the board to the ceiling.

2. wait till I get a power rack with one.

3. something from easychin.com

4. something from http://www.studbarpullup.com/

5. something from newyorkbarbells.com

I ruled #1 out because of personal taste and the politics of completing this project in my house. Ruled #2 out because I'm impatient and am seriously considering an open-top rack anyway without a pull up bar because of my garage gym setup.

Out of 3,4, and 5, I just last night ordered the stud bar pull up. More costly, but it does match my ceiling studs 24 in spacing, plus at 48 inches wide you can do wide grip pull ups.

Plus, it looks nice and I was won over by seeing the video's / installation on their site. I emailed them too and they said they'd cut my bar to a shorter vertical length from the ceiling for me to accomodate my smaller space.

He said it would ship today, so I'll post something about the ease of installation and how I like it once it arrives.

bambooshoots has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The Iron Gym works out fine for me. Haven't had a problem with it yet and I am 235#.

The only thing that seems to be falling apart are the paddings against the doorframe.

BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I personally just bought the Iron Gym Extreme online after doing some research on various door systems. I won't be getting it until next week, so I can't rate it, but from what I understand, there is no drilling needed and it can be used for pull-ups, sit-ups, and push-ups. And it is only $40 or so.
    Short term Goal: To cut back before bulking like a demon.
    Mid term Goal: To find myself.
    Long term Goal: To get what's mine.

67 lbs in 9 years and still counting... (started at 100lbs)

It's a hater's job to hate. So let them hate...

homernukem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Best I can figure Iron gym is the way to go. Also you can get them off walmart.com for $25. It's even less then the store.
    Although a celing mounted one would be freekin sweet.

MadDogMalesh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadDogMalesh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadDogMalesh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadDogMalesh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadDogMalesh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadDogMalesh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadDogMalesh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadDogMalesh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadDogMalesh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadDogMalesh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadDogMalesh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by homernukem View Post
    Best I can figure Iron gym is the way to go. Also you can get them off walmart.com for $25. It's even less then the store.
    I actually made a ceiling mounted one so it can go in my garage using the iron gym. I know all the wood would hold the weight but as for how much the iron gym holds I am unsure.
    blahhhhh
    MISC STRENGTH CREW

www.mutantfitness.com buffbrown21's Avatar
    buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Wildtim View Post
    "price isnt important, as long as its under $50" lol

Then price is pretty important isn't it.

Look at the Iron Gym Extreme.
    Originally Posted by bambooshoots View Post
    The Iron Gym works out fine for me. Haven't had a problem with it yet and I am 235#.

The only thing that seems to be falling apart are the paddings against the doorframe.
    Originally Posted by BookMonkey View Post
    I personally just bought the Iron Gym Extreme online after doing some research on various door systems. I won't be getting it until next week, so I can't rate it, but from what I understand, there is no drilling needed and it can be used for pull-ups, sit-ups, and push-ups. And it is only $40 or so.
    Originally Posted by homernukem View Post
    OP,
    If you want a doorway one, then the Iron Gym Xtreme is the one for you. Be sure to get the Xtreme one, because it has the proper handles for wide grip pullups. It is also well within your price range.

Here is my review of it:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=124398851
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member #14

www.ShankAZombie.com

Gray4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gray4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gray4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gray4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gray4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gray4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gray4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gray4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gray4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gray4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gray4 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am in the Dep in the USMC and need to improve on my pull ups. I tried the walmart ones that you attach to the door way and did not care for them. So me and my dad built this pull up bar it does the job. Hopefully it will give you a idea. Cost was under 50 dollars

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Best pull-up bar? It's the one that comes with the rack you have, to go with the FID and 300-lb weight set.
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Best (door way) pull up bar I have used is the one from Beachbody.com's web site. Very sturdy, quality hand grips, and tons of variety. Not cheap though, most people just say get the Irongym, which I have used and think sucks compared to Beachbody. And I also tried my brother's cheap Golds Gym version (Walmart) and it was worse than the Irongym.

http://www.beachbody.com/product/fit...chin_up_bar.do

Now if you want to stay cheap and want to do door way pullups wih your feet hanging straight, then I would give this one a try. Not high quality, but I have been really surprised at how well it has held up for the price and a brand name that is not highly respected.

http://www.amazon.com/GoFit-Elevated.../dp/B0027ICCTA

www.mutantfitness.com buffbrown21's Avatar
    buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Gray4 View Post
    I am in the Dep in the USMC and need to improve on my pull ups. I tried the walmart ones that you attach to the door way and did not care for them. So me and my dad built this pull up bar it does the job. Hopefully it will give you a idea. Cost was under 50 dollars

I agree that these pullup bars are MUCH better than the Iron Gym or any doorway pullup bar out there. This may not be doable for someone in an apartment or whatever though.
    I still have yet to build one like this, but want to do it badly.

Please give us the specs, materials, etc and how much the total cost was, spare no detail. My birthday is Friday...maybe I will get enough cash to purchase the materials.

Repped.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member #14

www.ShankAZombie.com

JamesKnight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I bought a bodysolid bar from this company http://www.fitness-superstore.co.uk/.../10265_0c.html

I like it because i can do wide grip pullups with this bar to stregnthen my back

hope this helps

Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I really like these, although I saw a similar one built with a design mod which I think makes sense. Instead of using the floor flanges attached to the side like this pic (which I'm sure works great), it had the plumping pipe going into a 90 degree curved joint which was attached to a flange screwed into the TOP of the post. That seems more secure to me, but I'm no engineer.

Anyway, it was at a local park where they had free standing pull-up bars like this, and then also imagine the same thing only on much shorter posts, and in a pair...an easy way to make dip bars, parallel bars which were also there at the park. Those had an additional flange/pipe connecting the two bases on either end for a nice little step-up.

brandawallace is on a distinguished road. (+10) brandawallace is on a distinguished road. (+10) brandawallace is on a distinguished road. (+10) brandawallace is on a distinguished road. (+10) brandawallace is on a distinguished road. (+10) brandawallace is on a distinguished road. (+10) brandawallace is on a distinguished road. (+10) brandawallace is on a distinguished road. (+10) brandawallace is on a distinguished road. (+10) brandawallace is on a distinguished road. (+10) brandawallace is on a distinguished road. (+10)

recommendation

Has any of you worked with the Stud Bar?

brandawallace is on a distinguished road. (+10) brandawallace is on a distinguished road. (+10) brandawallace is on a distinguished road. (+10) brandawallace is on a distinguished road. (+10) brandawallace is on a distinguished road. (+10) brandawallace is on a distinguished road. (+10) brandawallace is on a distinguished road. (+10) brandawallace is on a distinguished road. (+10) brandawallace is on a distinguished road. (+10) brandawallace is on a distinguished road. (+10) brandawallace is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jreacher View Post
    Strong bump.

I have the Rogue p-3 bar which is similar to the stud bar. It is currently cheaper than the stud bar, but I'm not sure about the difference after shipping costs.

Anyway, I'd highly recommend the Rogue bar specifically, but you really can't go wrong getting a nice wall or ceiling mounted bar.
    Thank you!

ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by buffbrown21 View Post
    I agree that these pullup bars are MUCH better than the Iron Gym or any doorway pullup bar out there. This may not be doable for someone in an apartment or whatever though.
    I still have yet to build one like this, but want to do it badly.

Please give us the specs, materials, etc and how much the total cost was, spare no detail. My birthday is Friday...maybe I will get enough cash to purchase the materials.

Repped.
    I prefer to run the bar though the post and screw the flange on backwards.

http://extremistpullup.com/do-it-yourself/
    Pullups Max reps: 40 reps
    Max weighted pullup:
    206.2 lbs x 1 rep
    165 lbs x 6 reps
    135 lbs x 8 reps
    100 lbs x 14 reps

Bench: 365 lbs
    Squat: 405 lbs
    Deadlift: 505 lbs
    Press:225 lbs

RL Erik 'Iwhspr Fe comes' matrix563's Avatar
    matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    extremist, would you still not recommend kipping on your diy pullup bar? I heard you say in the video, but if the bar goes through both posts would that be a problem?
    ▪█───────█▪ Equipment Crew #46 ▪█───────█▪
    ▪█───────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #21 ▪█───────█▪
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #33 ||---||

~ 5th dimensional being ~

joesylee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best pull up bar?

Take a look on easybuypal.com/best/pull-up-bar/ there's a selection of the best there like iron gym etc and you can filter them by things like wide grip, # grip positions and doorway size
    Originally Posted by UdderPutter View Post
    I have looked around on ebay for a good pull up bar, but im not sure which to get, I need one that allows for wide grip pull ups as this is the main exercise i want to be able to add to my program.

any tips?

price isnt important, as long as its under ?50

thanks in advance for any help!

ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by matrix563 View Post
    extremist, would you still not recommend kipping on your diy pullup bar? I heard you say in the video, but if the bar goes through both posts would that be a problem?
    I don't recommend kipping pull-ups as a pull-up exercise, but if the bar goes though the posts it won't be a problem.
    this is the guy I was talking about
    http://www.break.com/video/workout-f...ailure-2054863
    Pullups Max reps: 40 reps
    Max weighted pullup:
    206.2 lbs x 1 rep
    165 lbs x 6 reps
    135 lbs x 8 reps
    100 lbs x 14 reps

Bench: 365 lbs
    Squat: 405 lbs
    Deadlift: 505 lbs
    Press:225 lbs

ronald456 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronald456 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronald456 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronald456 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronald456 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronald456 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronald456 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronald456 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronald456 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronald456 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronald456 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My findings on the best pull up bar

Well for anyone who happened to stumble upos this post in their quest to find the best pull up bar I have some information from my quest.Lol.I recently wanted to do P90x and I bought the Iron gym extreme pull up bar.I feel it accomplishes what I want to do with it and works out good.I bought this pull up bar without searching the forums.According to other reputable members on this forum they suggested the Power Bar 2 -amazon.co.uk/Innovation-Fitness-L160-Powerbar-Pull/dp/B00140TJ0M/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top.To make it easier for other people to find the best pull up bar for their needs I created a guide you can check out at pullupbarhq.com.

Theyet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Theyet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Theyet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Theyet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Theyet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Theyet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Theyet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Theyet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Theyet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Theyet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Theyet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Iron Gym Total Upper Body Workout Bar is the best modified pull-up bar

MetaFitX23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaFitX23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaFitX23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaFitX23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaFitX23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaFitX23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaFitX23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaFitX23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaFitX23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaFitX23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaFitX23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I know this thread is really old however I stumbled upon and would like to help, as I have done more research on this issue than 99% of the population.

First of all, what you should get is TOTALLY dependent upon your goals and a few other criteria, such as:

-how much space you have
    -what type of doors you have
    -how much you weigh
    -what kinds of pull ups you want to be able to do

I can't speak much on the "tower" type stand-alone pull up bars as I have not researched them as much, but they take up a lot of space, are very tall and expensive.

You have essentially two options if you want to keep it under $50 (which is VERY easy to do).

Screw-in pull up bars, where you screw in brackets on either side of a doorway and fit a single bar in between them
    Non screw-in pull up bars, which have 3-5 grip positions and use the other side of the doorway as a brace to keep it in place

GENERALLY, for most people the non-screw in pull up bars are better, as they do not leave permanent marks on your doorway, can easily be put into place (and taken down) and you can perform A LOT more exercises on them.

The screw-in pull up bars are generally better for people with wider doorways (over 36") or for people who are getting them for kids (kids can't lift up the non-screw in bars to put them into place).

Since this is a bodybuilding forum, for 99% of members the non-screw in doorway pull up bars will be the better option.

Now that brings us to the next question, what's the best bar to get?

Generally, the more grips the better (more grips = more variations of pull ups)
    What type of grips are important, as several bars have low quality cushioning
    What type of material it's made out of is also important

The OP said that he wanted to do wide grip pull ups, and IMHO the best bar to get would be the Iron Gym Upper Body Extreme.

It's wide grips are angled, which feels better than a straight bar. It also has grips for standard width, hammer grip and narrow grip. It's grip quality is better than the standard Iron Gym as well.

The only real downside is that your doorway can't be wider than 34".

If it is the Perfect Fitness Gym Pro can fit doorways a little wider, and is adjustable.

If your doorway is too wide (over 36") you will probably have to get the screw-in type.

Both are pretty good. I have the original Iron Gym (which is actually one of the better ones compared to what's out there) and the Extreme, and I almost always just use the Extreme.
    미국 사람 / 美国人

*Korea Krew*

OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    in for some answers, mines has been used so much that its pretty much garbage now