bajaboy is just really nice. (+1000) bajaboy is just really nice. (+1000) bajaboy is just really nice. (+1000) bajaboy is just really nice. (+1000) bajaboy is just really nice. (+1000) bajaboy is just really nice. (+1000) bajaboy is just really nice. (+1000) bajaboy is just really nice. (+1000) bajaboy is just really nice. (+1000) bajaboy is just really nice. (+1000) bajaboy is just really nice. (+1000)

Can someone help me out with tanning lotion?

Hey everyone, im posting here because ill most likely get ripped apart in the main misc. (im a guy btw sorry, hope this doesnt break the rules)

anyway i sold an old bottle of indoor tanning lotion to a buddy and picked up a new one because it doesnt have a bad after smell. Its "fiji blend nano fresh"

It works fine (used it twice) but its extremely thick. A dime sized drop only covers maybe an area the size of my hand. So it takes a good 10mins to put the lotion on.

I tried registering to a tanning forum but they wont let me post for some reason so this is my last resort.

Is there anything i could add (like water) to this lotion to thin it out a bit?

Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Just buy the cheap indoor tanning lotion at target, works great. Only like 5 bucks.

Do not try and thin the lotion out, just use it.
    “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” - Mahatma Gandhi.

☆ Mighty Matts that Appreciate pUniCepts Appreciation Crew Appreciation Crew ☆ Founder ☆

limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Don't dilute it. That won't work.

Are you talking about self-tanner, or lotion to use in a tanning bed?

If you're looking for a self-tanner, Jergens Natural Glow and L'Oreal Sublime Glow both get excellent reviews.

Or, you can go online, buy a bottle of airbrush tanning solution (the kind they use in spas and machines like the Mystic), mix it with a bottle of regular lotion and voila, you have exactly the same thing as the Natural Glow. I like AvivaLabs (www.avivalabs.com) which has a very natural color. Their 4oz bottle is $10 (plus $5 shipping) and you mix it at a 1:3 ratio with lotion (so 4oz tanning solution with 12oz lotion). Shake it up and you're ready to go. It makes a thin lotion that will go on much more easily. They also sell large quantities (quarts, liters and gallons) if you want enough to last the whole summer and/or sell to your friends.
    "This," I said pleasantly, "is known as getting it on."

bajaboy is just really nice. (+1000) bajaboy is just really nice. (+1000) bajaboy is just really nice. (+1000) bajaboy is just really nice. (+1000) bajaboy is just really nice. (+1000) bajaboy is just really nice. (+1000) bajaboy is just really nice. (+1000) bajaboy is just really nice. (+1000) bajaboy is just really nice. (+1000) bajaboy is just really nice. (+1000) bajaboy is just really nice. (+1000)
    thanks for the replies. Its an indoor uv lotion sorry i should have made that clear.

its one the of "expensive solan" ones haha but you can find them cheap online.

limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    All right. Yes, they're designed to be thick. You'll use about 2oz for one session. Tanning ain't cheap.
    "This," I said pleasantly, "is known as getting it on."