tagan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tagan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tagan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tagan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tagan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tagan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tagan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tagan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tagan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tagan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tagan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

What best time to drink creatine?

My ON whey protein and green magnitude will be delivered to my home tomorrow. time to drink green magnitude is early morning and after workout? drink creatine first before whey protein?

argent.daniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) argent.daniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) argent.daniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) argent.daniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) argent.daniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) argent.daniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    when i've cycled mono in the past i got good results doing
    half before/during
    half with postworkout shake

tagan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tagan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tagan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tagan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tagan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tagan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tagan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tagan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tagan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tagan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tagan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/lebrun19.htm

Best taken 1/2 hour or so BEFORE a workout and again RIGHT after a workout.

What I do is take a creatine/juice/protein drink about a half hour before a workout and than another shake right after.

This "bracketing" technique helps set up an anabolic (muscle-building) state for your muscles and helps prevent muscle breakdown from a workout (catabolism).

Other than these 2 opportune times, you can add another creatine serving or two any time throughout the day.

I usually recommend 25 to 30 grams of creatine on a loading phase and 10-20 grams a day on a maintenance phase.
    this is right? i thought also have to take creatine in early morning on non-workout day.

i only know when time to drink protein. i drink protein and creatine together?
    Last edited by tagan1; 04-15-2009 at 04:09 AM.

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I know this is discussed a lot in the supplement forum. I think they even have a sticky on the topic over there.

Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by tagan1 View Post
    My ON whey protein and green magnitude will be delivered to my home tomorrow. time to drink green magnitude is early morning and after workout? drink creatine first before whey protein?
    Read the directions on the tub. It will say "Take 30 minutes BEFORE you work out".

This is what I do with my whey and Green MAGnitude. About an hour or so before working out I will take some whey and some carbs, this will help give me fuel for my work out. About 30 minutes before, I will take one scoop of Green MAGnitude, mixed with "x" amount of water. Once I return from the gym I will take another protein shake, then usually have some sort of food about an hour or two after.

This seems to help. Hope this has helped you.

StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500)
    doesnt matter, you eat red meat dont you? that has creatine in it and im sure you eat red meat whenever you want. But I take mine before i workout. And you do not need to cycle creatine.

ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    3:32AM Eastern Standard Time
    Who was this love of yours?

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tagan1 View Post
    There are directions on the container for a reason.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by StandStrong View Post
    doesnt matter, you eat red meat dont you? that has creatine in it and im sure you eat red meat whenever you want. But I take mine before i workout. And you do not need to cycle creatine.
    The amounts of creatine in red meat are so low, it's not even funny.

ryux999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryux999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryux999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryux999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryux999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryux999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryux999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryux999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryux999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryux999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryux999 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ^^^ and doesnt creatine burn off when red meat are cooked? from what i heard