runninhorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) runninhorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) runninhorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) runninhorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) runninhorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) runninhorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) runninhorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) runninhorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) runninhorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) runninhorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) runninhorn is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How do I figure out how many calories I need per day?

Anyone know where I can go online or what I can do to figure out how many calories I need in my diet? (per day)

runninhorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) runninhorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) runninhorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) runninhorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) runninhorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) runninhorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) runninhorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) runninhorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) runninhorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) runninhorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) runninhorn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Stats-

193 lbs (target weight is 185lbs)
    13% Body Fat
    32lbs fat on my body currently
    16" arms
    17" calves
    42" Chest
    Target HR 149-169
    Resting HR 51

any thoughts?

Currently working the major muscles in the body 2 times a week, in the gym 7 days a week, 6 days a week for resistance training, 7 days a week for cardio. Since January, my Body Fat has gone from 24%, to 13%, weight of 223 to 193 lbs.........38.5" waist to 33"

BlakeOleus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlakeOleus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlakeOleus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlakeOleus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlakeOleus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlakeOleus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlakeOleus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlakeOleus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    cutting or bulknig?

cutting fat, building muscle.........

musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you want to cut fat and build muscle you must eat a lot of protein, moderate healthy carbs and healthy fats. You need about 2200 calories per day in order to gain some muscle and lose some fat. Cardio will play a very important role in your fat loss efforts.

Try the following:

1) 1 egg, 7 eggwhites, 2oz oatmeal, water

2) 6oz chicken, 1 sweet potato, 1 cup steamed broccolli

3) 5oz tuna, 1 cup brown rice, 1 tomato, flaxseed oil

4) Protein shake, 1 apple

5) 6oz chicken, 2 cups steamed broccolli

6) 2 cups cottage cheese, 1tbsp flaxseed oil

IronMyke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMyke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMyke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMyke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMyke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMyke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMyke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMyke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMyke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMyke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMyke is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    32 lbs of fat would be more than 13%.

Your resting HR kicks ass.Are you on blood pressure medication?

Bread N Butter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bread N Butter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bread N Butter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bread N Butter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bread N Butter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bread N Butter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bread N Butter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bread N Butter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bread N Butter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bread N Butter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bread N Butter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    cutting fat, building muscle.........

Runninhorn - this is damn near impossible.

Pick one or the other and stick to it for 12 weeks.

General guidelines I've found helpful

Cutting - 10-12x bodyweight in calories per day
    Maintenance - 16x bodyweight in calories per day
    Bulking - 18-20x bodyweight in calories per day.
    Pleasuring Females Since 1992

Originally posted by IronMyke
    32 lbs of fat would be more than 13%.

Your resting HR kicks ass.Are you on blood pressure medication?

No, the head trainer was baffled too, but ran all the tests and measurements again and thats what he came up with........he said it was very odd, but after rechecking and having someone else do my evaluation and take my measurements, they came up with the same conclusion.......i guess im weird.......ive also got one hip bone 5 inches higher than the other one.........freak i guess.........

Mustaine17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by runninhorn
    No, the head trainer was baffled too, but ran all the tests and measurements again and thats what he came up with........he said it was very odd, but after rechecking and having someone else do my evaluation and take my measurements, they came up with the same conclusion.......i guess im weird.......ive also got one hip bone 5 inches higher than the other one.........freak i guess.........
    Well bro, sorry to tell you, but he is dead wrong. Think about it from a mathematical standpoint. If 13% of you was fat, that would mean that the other 87% of you is muscle, bone, etc. It doesn't matter if one bone is bigger than the other, because the percentage takes that into account.

Now if you do the math:

193 lbs.
    x .13
    ---------------
    25.09 pounds of fat.

Now, that is with 0% bodyfat (which is impossible).

17.09 lbs (How many pounds of fat you will have at 185) \ 185 (target weight) = .092 or 9.2% bf at 185 lbs.

If you do indeed get to your target bodyweight (losing no muscle at all) you will be at about 9.2% bf.

Guys check my numbers incase I am slightly off.

Originally posted by Mustaine17
    Well bro, sorry to tell you, but he is dead wrong. Think about it from a mathematical standpoint. If 13% of you was fat, that would mean that the other 87% of you is muscle, bone, etc. It doesn't matter if one bone is bigger than the other, because the percentage takes that into account.

Now if you do the math:

193 lbs.
    x .13
    ---------------
    25.09 pounds of fat.

Now, that is with 0% bodyfat (which is impossible).

17.09 lbs (How many pounds of fat you will have at 185) \ 185 (target weight) = .092 or 9.2% bf at 185 lbs.

If you do indeed get to your target bodyweight (losing no muscle at all) you will be at about 9.2% bf.

Guys check my numbers incase I am slightly off.
    well, not gonna argue, especially since I like those numbers of yours over what he said. I thought he was a little off........thanks for the clarification.........