Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Registered User INCREDIBLE HOCH's Avatar
    INCREDIBLE HOCH will become famous soon enough. (+50) INCREDIBLE HOCH will become famous soon enough. (+50) INCREDIBLE HOCH will become famous soon enough. (+50) INCREDIBLE HOCH will become famous soon enough. (+50) INCREDIBLE HOCH will become famous soon enough. (+50) INCREDIBLE HOCH will become famous soon enough. (+50) INCREDIBLE HOCH will become famous soon enough. (+50) INCREDIBLE HOCH will become famous soon enough. (+50) INCREDIBLE HOCH will become famous soon enough. (+50) INCREDIBLE HOCH will become famous soon enough. (+50) INCREDIBLE HOCH will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Horrible end to relationship

Background: Had been dating girl for 3 years, relatively good relationship; had it's ups and downs, sex was fantastic, good chemistry on all levels.

approx 3 weeks ago, girl asks me to take her ring shopping (ie wants to marry me), sends me rings via email etc. 3 days later, girl calls me up, curses me off, has guy threaten to kill me if I speak to her again over phone, changes number.... I don't know WTF happened, so I wait 2 weeks to talk to her, thinking this bi*ch must be suicidal or a maniac and I never realized it.... so I email her, no response for 3 days, I call her at work, she picks up... I say are you ok? It's chris. Hangs up immediately. Next thing I know, I get served with a TRO (temporary restraining order ) by the police. I immediately go to police where she initially filed complaint; she lied about relationship, saying it was on and off for 6 months, etc, lied on restraining order, saying relationship ended in feb (i have emails from march 20 of which rings she wanted), moral of the story, one f-d up situation, struggling to deal with it. What are your thoughts?

lazybandit is just really nice. (+1000) lazybandit is just really nice. (+1000) lazybandit is just really nice. (+1000) lazybandit is just really nice. (+1000) lazybandit is just really nice. (+1000) lazybandit is just really nice. (+1000) lazybandit is just really nice. (+1000) lazybandit is just really nice. (+1000) lazybandit is just really nice. (+1000) lazybandit is just really nice. (+1000) lazybandit is just really nice. (+1000)
    she crazy , sounds like you got out at the right time

bben147a is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bben147a is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bben147a is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bben147a is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bben147a is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bben147a is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bben147a is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bben147a is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bben147a is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bben147a is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bben147a is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by INCREDIBLE HOCH View Post
    Background: Had been dating girl for 3 years, relatively good relationship; had it's ups and downs, sex was fantastic, good chemistry on all levels.

approx 3 weeks ago, girl asks me to take her ring shopping (ie wants to marry me), sends me rings via email etc. 3 days later, girl calls me up, curses me off, has guy threaten to kill me if I speak to her again over phone, changes number.... I don't know WTF happened, so I wait 2 weeks to talk to her, thinking this bi*ch must be suicidal or a maniac and I never realized it.... so I email her, no response for 3 days, I call her at work, she picks up... I say are you ok? It's chris. Hangs up immediately. Next thing I know, I get served with a TRO (temporary restraining order ) by the police. I immediately go to police where she initially filed complaint; she lied about relationship, saying it was on and off for 6 months, etc, lied on restraining order, saying relationship ended in feb (i have emails from march 20 of which rings she wanted), moral of the story, one f-d up situation, struggling to deal with it. What are your thoughts?

that SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

call up your friends... get out the house.....go do something..

if you got time off road trip.

if you've been through this before you know what works for you...

if not just try **** out and see what makes you feel better.

i enjoyed music, and driving. and drinking

but get out the house. dont think about it... and DO NOT CONTACT HER EVER AGAIN.. EVERRRRRRRRRRRRrrr

Relativity is not very helpful. (-500) Relativity is not very helpful. (-500) Relativity is not very helpful. (-500) Relativity is not very helpful. (-500) Relativity is not very helpful. (-500) Relativity is not very helpful. (-500) Relativity is not very helpful. (-500) Relativity is not very helpful. (-500) Relativity is not very helpful. (-500) Relativity is not very helpful. (-500) Relativity is not very helpful. (-500)
    After 3 years it's like that? Something missing from this story.

DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    damn that is possibly one of the roughest things ever relationship wise, but at least you know she's crazy. Reps if they make you feel even .0001% better

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Something must have happened to make her go nuts. You must have mutual friends, ask around. Someone must know something.

I feel for you though, it is seriously f'ed up.
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

INCREDIBLE HOCH will become famous soon enough. (+50) INCREDIBLE HOCH will become famous soon enough. (+50) INCREDIBLE HOCH will become famous soon enough. (+50) INCREDIBLE HOCH will become famous soon enough. (+50) INCREDIBLE HOCH will become famous soon enough. (+50) INCREDIBLE HOCH will become famous soon enough. (+50) INCREDIBLE HOCH will become famous soon enough. (+50) INCREDIBLE HOCH will become famous soon enough. (+50) INCREDIBLE HOCH will become famous soon enough. (+50) INCREDIBLE HOCH will become famous soon enough. (+50) INCREDIBLE HOCH will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Look, I know it sounds crazy, but I am LITERALLY not leaving anything out guys. This was COMPLETELY out of the blue. It went from ring shopping to 3 days later everything I described!!! After 3 years, she acted like the relationship meant NOTHING.

C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wow, there's gotta be something you're leaving out... otherwise, be glad you didn't marry her and THEN find this out!

fapping wilst on knees beaucephus's Avatar
    beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That girl should be shot and put out of her misery.
    10k+

MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by INCREDIBLE HOCH View Post
    Look, I know it sounds crazy, but I am LITERALLY not leaving anything out guys. This was COMPLETELY out of the blue. It went from ring shopping to 3 days later everything I described!!! After 3 years, she acted like the relationship meant NOTHING.
    that's rough man. Like others have said, look at it this way, you know she isn't right for you...good thing you found out before you married the psycho.

Guys... the only warning I got was the time she cursed me out on the phone right before her friend called, she said I was "smothering her", which is ridiculous, I called her like once a day, we had been in a relationship for 2 1/2 years.. I talked to her MORE in the past... I'm REALLY trying here guys to look for something I'm leaving out..... I mean I NEVER hurt her, NEVER yelled at her, was a perfect gentleman.... what kind of girl proposes to you (which is strange anyway), then pulls this crap? My lawyer says we have an airtight case, we have proof of her fabricating (on the order it says relationship ended in feb, yet I have emails of rings from march), I have emails of her cursing me out, threatening me etc.

MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What exactly are you and your lawyer trying to get out of the court case? Did you ever buy a ring for her?

As I mentioned before, there has been a TRO issued against me (temporary restraining order), they hand those out like candy..... I have to prevent it from becoming permanent and showing up on my record.... thank GOODNESS i didn't buy her the ring, I'm REALLY surprised she didn't wait until then and keep the ring.

Relativity is not very helpful. (-500) Relativity is not very helpful. (-500) Relativity is not very helpful. (-500) Relativity is not very helpful. (-500) Relativity is not very helpful. (-500) Relativity is not very helpful. (-500) Relativity is not very helpful. (-500) Relativity is not very helpful. (-500) Relativity is not very helpful. (-500) Relativity is not very helpful. (-500) Relativity is not very helpful. (-500)
    runaway bride maybe or you banged some chick on the side and gave her and std. The other and probably only other option is someone "talked" to her about marrying and this is the only way she knows how to get you out of her life.

Nah bro... I was loyal to her..... your other scenarios make more sense, but I mean.... I would have understood if she didn't want a relationship....

Damn man uve been a member forever and have 6 posts hahaah. Dude I feel your pain though, relationship **** can be rough, been there, nothing THIS bad tho. You must feel lost but again, at least you know she is a pyscho now.

Sounds like someone got to her then, she said what was up and apparently they hold some serious influence over her. Then again, sometimes chicks will flip like a light switch, heard stories of great relationships and then one day the girl feels nothing. Regardless, weird.

I've been a member for a long time.... I know, I just never really got into the posting thing because I just like to read, but that's beside the point.

Some of what you guys are saying make sense. It was like a light switch. I gotta say, the last time we hung out was amazing, we were never more in love, she came over, and it was just great....

all this happened over the phone, she didn't even have the decency to do it in person which was disconcerting....

i don't know guys, i was in good with her parents, they liked me, i can't see them badmouthing me, it's clear she was freaked out by marriage, but the whole thing was her idea in the first place.... damn guys.... I've never been more messed up over something.

That's some harsh ****. You know what you gotta do now right? No not nude pics but that works too, ignore her. I honestly have no advice for this other than absence being the nuke to womens head games, if that is even what this is and it doesn't sound like.

You went full retard, man Crusher_'s Avatar
    Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    3 years together and you didn't notice anything.. come on dude crazy doesn't just happen over night like that seriously, there had to be some signs.

Dude, I would say it's a little past head games wouldn't you? When she's taking out restraining orders on me and stuff? I mean.... jeez, this is someone I thought I was gonna spend the rest of my life with!!

She recently had surgery for something called endometriosis (which is like cysts in the ovaries and stuff).... she's been a little "off" ever since...

irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP... as much as this has rightfully stunned you... you need to focus your energy on getting that TRO lifted. If that becomes permanent you are f*cked.

Make sure you print off copies of all the emails she sent you...

Once this goes to court keep us updated.
    F*ck Kidney Cancer

"The only thing that gives you strength is pain" - Higher Peaks

"I am wounded but am not slain. I will lie down to rest awhile, but will rise to fight again." - Anonymous

OK so more info coming out, anything else? Seriously spill it, need some damn details. Don't discount head games by the way. Ever.

This kind of situation makes me so angry, **** women.

Silver Membership Status StalinX's Avatar
    StalinX is just really nice. (+1000) StalinX is just really nice. (+1000) StalinX is just really nice. (+1000) StalinX is just really nice. (+1000) StalinX is just really nice. (+1000) StalinX is just really nice. (+1000) StalinX is just really nice. (+1000) StalinX is just really nice. (+1000) StalinX is just really nice. (+1000) StalinX is just really nice. (+1000) StalinX is just really nice. (+1000)
    this just adds to the other pile of threads (about a billion others) where it has been proven that women are fuked in the head

after 3 years man...wtf?! seriously....sue her for wrongful TRO...teach her a lesson
    In Flames We Trust

●█〓██▄▄▄▄▄▄ ●●●●●●[]
    ▄▅██████▅▄▃▂
    █████StalinX██████
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤

solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    dude wtf that is crazy as helll. i'd be in such turmoil over WHY she did what she did. i'd want answers right now. if i were you, i'd call her parents and see what's up (dead serious). or if she has a really close friend that you're kinda friends with too (if u dated for 3 years then u should be) call them up and see what's going on. u don't wanna mess with her bc of the TRO...at least not yet.
    PSN: solidsnake2688
    SteamID: solidsnake88595

Work my a** off year round just to take my shirt off at edm festivals once a year crew

Ultra '13 Weekend 2 || Spring Awakening '13 || TomorrowWorld '13 || EDC Orlando '13 || Ultra '14 || EDC Las Vegas '14 || EDC Orlando '14 || Ultra '15 || TomorrowWorld '15 || EDC Orlando '15

Guys.......... I want answers too........ guess what the problem is...... she specifically put on the order I can't contact ANY of her friends as part of the order, OR her parents... I would have already tried. Admittedly, one of the last things I said to her was, I'm going to call your mother and explain my side, because I feel she deserves to know you proposed to me, then did all this a matter of DAYS later. I am trying to go through "friends of friends". You know what the weird thing is though??? After 3 years (almost), I don't know many of her friends at all, a COUPLE at best! Maybe she doesn't HAVE any friends, I know she's close with her cousins, and she banned me from talking to them too.

I know, I DEFINITELY want this restraining order squashed. I can't see HOW it wouldn't be! Don't worry guys, I have e-mails of her cursing and threatening me, she lied about stuff on the restraining order where I have proof. I should be FINE There.

For the gentleman who said it must be MESSING YOU UP that you don't know WHY...... you are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!! Is there another guy? Is she crazy? Did I do something wrong? I could go on all day. So far, no answers.

irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wait... what??? How the hell do you get a restraining order that says you can't even contact a girls "friends"... OP... have you physically seen a copy of this order??? what does it say???
    F*ck Kidney Cancer

"The only thing that gives you strength is pain" - Higher Peaks

"I am wounded but am not slain. I will lie down to rest awhile, but will rise to fight again." - Anonymous

This is getting crazier every time you post something you know this right? You only know a couple of her friends??

sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dude shes most likely not able to have children now since her surgery and she may be having some emotional stress from that and is pushing you out of her life. A lot of people do that when a great deal of stress comes to them. See if that was the case with the surgery and then that may be why she's acting so crazy. I really have no other thoughs, sorry dude.

Talk to her friends and family man.
    bb.com....more drama than a jr high school girls bathroom---Buckeyemuscle

DO NOT BUY FROM ALL THE WHEY!!

Support BB.com

He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.

***Georgia Crew*** ATL ITP