roganmaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roganmaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roganmaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roganmaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roganmaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roganmaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roganmaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roganmaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roganmaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roganmaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roganmaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Morning: Cardio. Afternoon: Weight Lifting?

I live on a college campus so the gym is a 5 minute walk away and we have an indoor track, so making multiple trips isn't an issue. I love running in the mornings, it helps me wake up and get my body and brain functioning. Due to class and work, I have to wait until the afternoon/evening to do my lifting.

I'm an ectomorph looking to gain LBM. I want to run every morning and lift every evening (except on rest days). Will my morning runs affect my afternoon lifts?

ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It shouldn't as long as you stay 500 calories above maintainence.

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I was in Las Vegas last week and met a dude who competes in Worlds Strongest Man competitions. His name was Boris something or other.

He was big and strong as hell.

I asked him about his training and he said he trains twice a day everyday.

Weights in the morning, cardio at night. I was suprised to hear that he did cardio everyday.

He looked like he knew what he was talking about.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda