vonlester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vonlester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vonlester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vonlester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vonlester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vonlester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vonlester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vonlester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vonlester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vonlester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vonlester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Nutrition question

Gow many grams of Protein, carbs and fat does a normal bodybuilder have? My goal is to lose body fat.

Im using fitnesspal and done ketogenic diet. But my doctor says that my chole was getting so high and said that it wasnt good, so i stop doing keto diet.

Age. 27
    Height. 5'6"
    Weight. 64kg

cosm0 is a name known to all. (+5000) cosm0 is a name known to all. (+5000) cosm0 is a name known to all. (+5000) cosm0 is a name known to all. (+5000) cosm0 is a name known to all. (+5000) cosm0 is a name known to all. (+5000) cosm0 is a name known to all. (+5000) cosm0 is a name known to all. (+5000) cosm0 is a name known to all. (+5000) cosm0 is a name known to all. (+5000) cosm0 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    A bodybuilder has how many protein/carbs and fat they need for their height/weight and goal.

You need to calculate your macros. 64kg is nothing though, post a pic. Are you sure you need to be losing weight?
    Healthcare Crew
    ++ Positive Crew ++

Lifting from August 2017
    SBD
    August: 40kg(88)/40kg(88)/60kg(132)
    Current: 90kg(198)/80kg(176)/140kg(309)

vonlester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vonlester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vonlester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vonlester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vonlester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vonlester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vonlester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vonlester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vonlester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vonlester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vonlester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Losing bodyfat.

screwnuts is a name known to all. (+5000) screwnuts is a name known to all. (+5000) screwnuts is a name known to all. (+5000) screwnuts is a name known to all. (+5000) screwnuts is a name known to all. (+5000) screwnuts is a name known to all. (+5000) screwnuts is a name known to all. (+5000) screwnuts is a name known to all. (+5000) screwnuts is a name known to all. (+5000) screwnuts is a name known to all. (+5000) screwnuts is a name known to all. (+5000)
    0.7-1 g of protein and 0.4 g of fat per pound of bodyweight. You can fill in the rest of your calories with whatever you want.

To lose fat, all you have to do is make sure you’re in a deficit.
    "You are not special. You're not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else. We're all part of the same compost heap. We're all singing, all dancing crap of the world."

Bstyles85 is not very well liked. (-100) Bstyles85 is not very well liked. (-100) Bstyles85 is not very well liked. (-100) Bstyles85 is not very well liked. (-100) Bstyles85 is not very well liked. (-100) Bstyles85 is not very well liked. (-100) Bstyles85 is not very well liked. (-100) Bstyles85 is not very well liked. (-100) Bstyles85 is not very well liked. (-100) Bstyles85 is not very well liked. (-100) Bstyles85 is not very well liked. (-100)
    5'6 and 140 pounds? I am assuming you are a female? If you are a male, you do not need to be losing anymore weight. What you need to start doing is gaining some muscle mass in you.

Originally Posted by screwnuts View Post
    0.7-1 g of protein and 0.4 g of fat per pound of bodyweight. You can fill in the rest of your calories with whatever you want.

can you help me on how much calorie intake should i take?
    i work out 5 or 6 times a week.

as of today, im taking 2000 calorie intake with 150g (30%) or Protein, 175g(35%) or carbs and 78g(30%) of fats. base on myfitnesspal

Originally Posted by Bstyles85 View Post
    5'6 and 140 pounds? I am assuming you are a female? If you are a male, you do not need to be losing anymore weight. What you need to start doing is gaining some muscle mass in you.
    im a male, gaining means eating more? but im worried that eating more can cause bodyfats?

Originally Posted by cosm0 View Post
    A bodybuilder has how many protein/carbs and fat they need for their height/weight and goal.

You need to calculate your macros. 64kg is nothing though, post a pic. Are you sure you need to be losing weight?
    can post a pic yet.. im new here @ bodybuilding forums.
    actually im not a bodybuilder. i just go to gym to enhance my physique. but being a bodybuilder is too fat for my league..

Originally Posted by vonlester View Post
    Gow many grams of Protein, carbs and fat does a normal bodybuilder have? My goal is to lose body fat.

Im using fitnesspal and done ketogenic diet. But my doctor says that my chole was getting so high and said that it wasnt good, so i stop doing keto diet.

Age. 27
    Height. 5'6"
    Weight. 64kg
    heres a picture of me as of today.
    (remove space between http and :

http ://imageshack.com/a/img923/2535/CEFeDh.jpg

W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000)
    heres a picture of me as of today.
    (remove space between http and :

http ://imageshack.com/a/img923/2535/CEFeDh.jpg
    You're not fat, in my opinion you should do a slow bulk for a few months and then do a mini cut to maintain that level of bodyfat if you gain a bit.

It all depends on your goals though, if you don't want to get any bigger than this then by all means, cut a few pounds. I wouldn't.
    Brazilian Crew |<o>|
    IIFYM Crew
    Username is an Acronym Crew

What's Important Now?

jasondjulian is just really nice. (+1000) jasondjulian is just really nice. (+1000) jasondjulian is just really nice. (+1000) jasondjulian is just really nice. (+1000) jasondjulian is just really nice. (+1000) jasondjulian is just really nice. (+1000) jasondjulian is just really nice. (+1000) jasondjulian is just really nice. (+1000) jasondjulian is just really nice. (+1000) jasondjulian is just really nice. (+1000) jasondjulian is just really nice. (+1000)
    Some of us would kill to look like that.

I'm with W.I.N. on this, if you want to stay that size, but just get leaner, go on a clean cut ... otherwise if it were me, I'd bulk up some, then cut to show off the muscles. I can already see you've got good biceps, and with a visible adonis belt .. you're in pretty good shape as far as I can tell from one pic.

Originally Posted by jasondjulian View Post
    Some of us would kill to look like that.

I'm with W.I.N. on this, if you want to stay that size, but just get leaner, go on a clean cut ... otherwise if it were me, I'd bulk up some, then cut to show off the muscles. I can already see you've got good biceps, and with a visible adonis belt .. you're in pretty good shape as far as I can tell from one pic.
    thanks! i appreciate it. as on my picture can you help me on my macros?

before keto i do eat rice every lunch. thats the only time i eat rice. and i dont drink any protein shake, im planning to maybe this Christmas.

bump

jasondjulian is just really nice. (+1000) jasondjulian is just really nice. (+1000) jasondjulian is just really nice. (+1000) jasondjulian is just really nice. (+1000) jasondjulian is just really nice. (+1000) jasondjulian is just really nice. (+1000) jasondjulian is just really nice. (+1000) jasondjulian is just really nice. (+1000) jasondjulian is just really nice. (+1000) jasondjulian is just really nice. (+1000) jasondjulian is just really nice. (+1000)
    thanks! i appreciate it. as on my picture can you help me on my macros?

before keto i do eat rice every lunch. thats the only time i eat rice. and i dont drink any protein shake, im planning to maybe this Christmas.
    I'm probably not the right guy to help calc macros. I'm doing a completely different nutrition plan than you are. I was at almost 240lbs, 5'9" end of this past Sept... I'm down to 209 this week. I take a daily injection called Saxenda to help satiety and appetite control- and eat at about a 1000-1200cal deficit to my previous diet, which made me fat.

I don't calc my own macros, I just cut carbs where I can, like lettuce wraps instead of buns, no french fries, that sort of thing, and I increase my protein intake as much as I possibly can without going out of my way to do so. I'm practicing more of a "eat less, move more" program... just to lose body fat. So far I've come back down off of pre-diabetes and high cholesteral/blood pressure.

There are calculators on the internet that can help you more than I, at this point in your journey. Good luck.

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by screwnuts View Post

^^^ This...

You look great dude, as someone else said many people would kill to look like that. You look like you're in that sweet spot that you can do whatever you want; either cut or lean bulk depending on what your goal is.