Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

SciVation Knockout

Hey, I tried looking at reviews on this site for SciVation Knockout. I constantly wake up throughout the night and it's killing me. Would Knockout help with this? I'm looking for people who've tried it&can tell me if it helped if you had a problem like mine...
    Like I said there's no reviews here on bb.com.
    Thanks

NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Chali12 View Post
    Hey, I tried looking at reviews on this site for SciVation Knockout. I constantly wake up throughout the night and it's killing me. Would Knockout help with this? I'm looking for people who've tried it&can tell me if it helped if you had a problem like mine...
    Thanks
    I tried a bottle and felt like for me it worked well. I felt less stress and anxiety when trying to fall asleep and woke up refreshed. I've had to scale back my supps for $$ reasons so now I just opt for Melatonin.
    Better Body Sports
    thad@betterbodysports.com

Check out BBS on ******** for daily giveaways!

http://www.********.com/pages/Better-Body-Sports/148301508542835

**My training log with Team Ogre **
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158235303&page=53

Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by NC_Tarheel View Post
    I tried a bottle and felt like for me it worked well. I felt less stress and anxiety when trying to fall asleep and woke up refreshed. I've had to scale back my supps for $$ reasons so now I just opt for Melatonin.
    Thanks! So were you getting up several times a night too?
    I've tried melatonin, unfortunetly, it didn't work for me at all (I even tried all sorts of doses and nothing helped at all). I've also tried GABA, which freaks my body out (after using it for a few days, I started to itch all over when I took it and it's been a couple weeks and it hasn't gone away; only happens when I take the gaba) and that doesn't even help me stay out.. I've also tried BulletProof, which hasn't helped me stay out either. Today I'm going to pick up some Tylenol PM, which I've been told helped others, so I hope it'll help me; but if not I might just have to pick up K.O.

Trae's Sisters Boy Toy! _NimbusTim_'s Avatar
    _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Thanks
    I honestly cannot comment on Knockout as I have not personally tried it...
    BUT, I can say that I and many others have grown to love Nimbus's ABYSS.

You can find reviews on Nimbus Abyss by following this link:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=114491641

If you have any questions, please ask.

Originally Posted by In The Gym Tim View Post
    I honestly cannot comment on Knockout as I have not personally tried it...
    BUT, I can say that I and many others have grown to love Nimbus's ABYSS.

You can find reviews on Nimbus Abyss by following this link:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=114491641

If you have any questions, please ask.
    Thanks a LOT! So you did a review of the product as kind of a test subject; is there any way I could be a test subject?

_NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks a LOT! So you did a review of the product as kind of a test subject; is there any way I could be a test subject?
    No problem...

I currently use it a couple times a week.

I wish I had some more samples to send out, but we just sent out 30 and are currently out. I can though say that we back all our products with a 100% gurantee.

ticork will become famous soon enough. (+50) ticork will become famous soon enough. (+50) ticork will become famous soon enough. (+50) ticork will become famous soon enough. (+50) ticork will become famous soon enough. (+50) ticork will become famous soon enough. (+50) ticork will become famous soon enough. (+50) ticork will become famous soon enough. (+50) ticork will become famous soon enough. (+50) ticork will become famous soon enough. (+50) ticork will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    CL REDuction PM is also a good option.. puts me to sleep fast without waking during the night.

NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks! So were you getting up several times a night too?
    I've tried melatonin, unfortunetly, it didn't work for me at all (I even tried all sorts of doses and nothing helped at all). I've also tried GABA, which freaks my body out (after using it for a few days, I started to itch all over when I took it and it's been a couple weeks and it hasn't gone away; only happens when I take the gaba) and that doesn't even help me stay out.. I've also tried BulletProof, which hasn't helped me stay out either. Today I'm going to pick up some Tylenol PM, which I've been told helped others, so I hope it'll help me; but if not I might just have to pick up K.O.
    Yeah but w/ the Tylenol PM you wake up w/ the groggy medicine hangover.
    Better Body Sports
    thad@betterbodysports.com

Check out BBS on ******** for daily giveaways!

http://www.********.com/pages/Better-Body-Sports/148301508542835

**My training log with Team Ogre **
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158235303&page=53

mp.wife is just really nice. (+1000) mp.wife is just really nice. (+1000) mp.wife is just really nice. (+1000) mp.wife is just really nice. (+1000) mp.wife is just really nice. (+1000) mp.wife is just really nice. (+1000) mp.wife is just really nice. (+1000) mp.wife is just really nice. (+1000) mp.wife is just really nice. (+1000) mp.wife is just really nice. (+1000) mp.wife is just really nice. (+1000)
    I love knockout. I'm a super light sleeper so sleep quality is a big thing for me. Since I've started taking it I've been sleeping deep enough to actually get rest and waking up is much easier.
    "Success isnt just doing your best and winning the race. Success is handling the worst and still finishing the race"

watchfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchfan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'd tried knockout before and thought it was okay.. nothing great though.. ymmv. I'm trying to ween of these type of products but still take them occasionally.. the next one I'll be picking up is this Irwin Naturals one..

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/in/power.html

The profile looks better than most I've seen so its worth a shot. It does have some gaba in it, but its not too much.. you might look into it..
    Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend.
    - Theophrastus (372 BC - 287 BC)

Watchfan. Battling sh*tty genetics since '82

Bodybuilding.com... Come for the supps... stay for the drama.. and the misc!

jsVR-4 is a name known to all. (+5000) jsVR-4 is a name known to all. (+5000) jsVR-4 is a name known to all. (+5000) jsVR-4 is a name known to all. (+5000) jsVR-4 is a name known to all. (+5000) jsVR-4 is a name known to all. (+5000) jsVR-4 is a name known to all. (+5000) jsVR-4 is a name known to all. (+5000) jsVR-4 is a name known to all. (+5000) jsVR-4 is a name known to all. (+5000) jsVR-4 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've had problems sleeping for as long as I can remember. I have horrible restless legs that wake me up... or don't allow me to go to sleep.

I haven't gone to the doctor because I don't want to use sleep drugs.

I've tried all the herbal stuff... valerian root, passion flower, etc. I've tried GABA and melatonin.

Gaba and melatonin seemed to help for the first 1 or 2 nights, then no more.

Someone mentioned Abyss.... it looks like that has phenibut in it. I've taken bulk phenibut. It did help me sleep, but seems to have a "hangover" affect if you take too much. Being that it's in some sort of proprietary formula, who knows how much you're getting.

I've tried Tylenol PM and it seems to aggrivate my restless legs and I can't seem to get going at all the next morning.

If you find something that seems to work well for you, please let us know.
    Last edited by jsVR-4; 04-14-2009 at 01:58 PM.

billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I work at night and sleep during the morning. It is especially rough in Spring and Summer due to people doing yard work and home improvements. I am always awakend by something on the weekends.

Since using Knockout, I am able to fall back to sleep quickly after being awakened without tossing and turining for five to ten minutes.
    He who argues for his limitations gets to keep them.

Tim Maloney is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tim Maloney is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tim Maloney is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tim Maloney is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tim Maloney is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tim Maloney is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tim Maloney is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tim Maloney is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tim Maloney is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tim Maloney is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tim Maloney is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i thought knockout was a knockout. i loved this stuff. i have a hard time falling asleep. this stuff relaxed me enough that i could drift away.
    what doesn't kill you,makes you stronger.

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by billfinkbiner View Post
    I work at night and sleep during the morning. It is especially rough in Spring and Summer due to people doing yard work and home improvements. I am always awakend by something on the weekends.

Since using Knockout, I am able to fall back to sleep quickly after being awakened without tossing and turining for five to ten minutes.

That's a great way to use it. I never thought about this but I may give it a try.

-Spaz

Originally Posted by Big_Spaz View Post
    That's a great way to use it. I never thought about this but I may give it a try.

-Spaz
    I'm at the point where I've tried a bunch of different products...ZMA, Tylenol PM, GABA, Rescue Remedy, ******, and several other sleeping products that have done nothing. I think I'm just going to give up. I hardly sleep anymore..it takes me about 3+hrs every night to fall asleep, and I wake up exhausted ALL the time. It's killing me.

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm at the point where I've tried a bunch of different products...ZMA, Tylenol PM, GABA, Rescue Remedy, ******, and several other sleeping products that have done nothing. I think I'm just going to give up. I hardly sleep anymore..it takes me about 3+hrs every night to fall asleep, and I wake up exhausted ALL the time. It's killing me.

Did you try Abyss by Nimbus Nutrition?
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

Exclamation

If you do not mind samples coming in a baggie, PM me your addy and I will send you 5 nights worth of Nimbus Nutrition's ABYSS out of my personal stash.

I'm confident you will really enjoy it.