Page 4 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000)
    I believe Wayne's World has features of both......
    No excuses, just performance...

My Trip with SciVation: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115598021

jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sammykapp View Post
    I believe Wayne's World has features of both......
    Ladies and gentlemen....

*DING DING DING*

WE HAVE A TWIN! Err....WINNER!
    Contest Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146273283&p=911273403&posted=1#post911273403

Twitter: FrigginLean
    YouTube: Jaim91

Unless you faint, puke, or die....keep walking
    - Jillian Michaels -

Kai2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kai2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kai2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kai2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kai2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kai2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kai2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kai2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kai2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kai2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kai2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    First off.....****STANDS UP AND CLAPS****.....What a great workout girl!! I know you said you felt unfocused but that still looks pretty damn good for being unfocused.

Jaime - O.M.G. Who is that beautiful creature and can I have one?!?!?!?! I'm going to have to visit this thread every day just to peek at that some more...whew....

Lastly, have either of you seen RENT?? Its my FAVE musical, LOVE the music and I know the words to almost all the songs......Would you light my candle.... Seasons of Love.....I highly recommend it!!
    Come check out my journal!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=114872271

'If it was easy, everyone would do it. The HARD....is what makes it great"
    ----A League of Their Own

"Be who you are and say what you mean because those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind."
    -----Dr. Suess

sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by rockeo View Post
    sup sammy!
    trip of the brain ( do u know that song ).

rock it but dont stop it sweettie !
    I haven't heard this in years!!! Damn I am old!

Originally Posted by KennyForbes View Post
    Here I am checking in on you two, oh well, I think maybe Jaime beat me to the thread!!!
    Killer arm workout, big numbers, you probably crashed because you pumped out such large weights, better keep sipping X-tend girl!!!

Friday will be here soon enough, it will be nice hanging out with your pals, definitely worth the cheat when you've kicked ass all week long.

What's in store for tomorrow now that your arms are dead, can't wait to follow along, wow again big numbers, super impressive, you will have huge guns for the summer, can't wait to see your gun show!!!!!!!!
    I'm going to yield to your assessment of just crashing them out, as opposed to my assessment of "WTF is wrong with me that can't I get this up?" --Stop it Jaime...I already know where your mind is heading....

I just got some Cardio on the agenda for tomorrow...BUT...I'm going to try and get to it in the morning before work. I know...crazy. But I'm pushed for time tomorrow cause I have a non-exciting work function that might be marginally tempting that I'm gonna stay solid for because I'd rather cheat with a huge burrito from Chipotle the next day after legs. Once I get the guns leaned up a bit....maybe I'll let them come play. But right now...they're a little frightened of the Weapons of Mass Destruction in Canada...so I got get them a little leaner and meaner first.

Originally Posted by jaim91 View Post
    Ladies and gentlemen....

*DING DING DING*

WE HAVE A TWIN! Err....WINNER!
    I give up. We are twins, and I give up trying to find proof that we're not. Any tiny differences we have now are just minor details. I have all the proof we need to back our claim. There is nothing that major at this point that can convince me otherwise.

So...about this Russian Roulette game......give me some stakes.....I was thinking about it at the gym...but I need details woman....

My Trip with SciVation: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115598021

jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    "WTF is wrong with me that can't I get this up?" --Stop it Jaime...I already know where your mind is heading....
    *Bites tongue so hard it bleeds and falls off...

...so she feeds it to a cat*

I give up. We are twins, and I give up trying to find proof that we're not. Any tiny differences we have now are just minor details. I have all the proof we need to back our claim. There is nothing that major at this point that can convince me otherwise.
    Don't fight it Sammykapp. Embrace it. Love it. Yield to it.

So...about this Russian Roulette game......give me some stakes.....I was thinking about it at the gym...but I need details woman....
    Steaks...like...eye of round? Top Sirloin? Londron broil (that sh*t gets expensive...)

No, seriously...

You mean 'what are we playing for?' or 'what do i want you to do?"
    Contest Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146273283&p=911273403&posted=1#post911273403

- Jillian Michaels -

Originally Posted by Kai2008 View Post
    First off.....****STANDS UP AND CLAPS****.....What a great workout girl!! I know you said you felt unfocused but that still looks pretty damn good for being unfocused.

Jaime - O.M.G. Who is that beautiful creature and can I have one?!?!?!?! I'm going to have to visit this thread every day just to peek at that some more...whew....

Lastly, have either of you seen RENT?? Its my FAVE musical, LOVE the music and I know the words to almost all the songs......Would you light my candle.... Seasons of Love.....I highly recommend it!!
    Rent was actually the first musical I saw when I moved to NY. It was a very good show.

So...the new scenery on my journal....pretty sweet eh? My twin knows how to roll.

*Bites tongue so hard it bleeds and falls off...

...so she feeds it to a cat*

Don't fight it Sammykapp. Embrace it. Love it. Yield to it.

Steaks...like...eye of round? Top Sirloin? Londron broil (that sh*t gets expensive...)

No, seriously...

You mean 'what are we playing for?' or 'what do i want you to do?"
    BAHAHA! No you didn't. I put that in there because I actually did say it...but also to mess with ya. I know how your mind works! Cause mine does the same thing.

I will no longer fight it. I'm embracing it as we speak. What a therapeutic journey into the land of vulnerability to acknowledge I have a twin now....

Steaks.....love some top sirloin. I could muster up some good eats, whatever you want.

"You mean 'what are we playing for?' or 'what do i want you to do?"" I just got a little scared for a moment when I realized this.....but I don't do scared well....so I'm up for negotiations. What do you potentially propose? I'm all for a nice friendly game of whatever you can concoct (Got scared again momentarily when I realized how your mind works...but I'm an adrenaline junky)

check yer pms.

BAHAHA! No you didn't. I put that in there because I actually did say it...but also to mess with ya. I know how your mind works! Cause mine does the same thing.

I will no longer fight it. I'm embracing it as we speak. What a therapeutic journey into the land of vulnerability to acknowledge I have a twin now....

Steaks.....love some top sirloin. I could muster up some good eats, whatever you want.

"You mean 'what are we playing for?' or 'what do i want you to do?"" I just got a little scared for a moment when I realized this.....but I don't do scared well....so I'm up for negotiations. What do you potentially propose? I'm all for a nice friendly game of whatever you can concoct (Got scared again momentarily when I realized how your mind works...but I'm an adrenaline junky)
    OMG! So you're saying I COULD HAVE SAID, "That's what she said" ?!?! DAMNIT! Missed my chance!

Bison.

Ok, I have THE. MOST. BRUTAL. ab routine and a leg workout to end all leg workouts. When you're ready, you know where to find me (regarding that... my mom says if you wanna keep hiding me in your closet, you have to text her periodically to let her know that I'm still keeping up with my studies).

- Jillian Michaels -

check yer pms.

OMG! So you're saying I COULD HAVE SAID, "That's what she said" ?!?! DAMNIT! Missed my chance!

Bison.

Ok, I have THE. MOST. BRUTAL. ab routine and a leg workout to end all leg workouts. When you're ready, you know where to find me (regarding that... my mom says if you wanna keep hiding me in your closet, you have to text her periodically to let her know that I'm still keeping up with my studies).
    Got it. Check yours.

MISSED IT. As an aside....we started a game at work...cause we're mature. We get points where every you can say "That's what she said" you get a point..but if it sucks..you get your point taken away. There is some discrepancy over the winner...but I was in the top 2.

Bison....I think I can work with that. Remember...I come from MN on a farm. I've eaten all kinds of animals...wild and domestic. I think I can whip up something tasty.

Hmmm.....how twisted I almost want to say NOW. But I gotta be a tiny bit smart and get a little better of a base first so I really don't die....so I'll go with week 6 of my plan. I'll remind you when I get there in 3 weeks. What do I win if I live?

Tell your moms I'll make sure of it.

What do I win if I live?
    - The final season of Cheers on DVD

- A Stewie Griffin plush animal

- My collection of TY beanie babies

- The Who's TOMMY digitally remastered

- An autographed pic of yours truly (and Patrick Swayze)

(all my most prized possessions)

- Jillian Michaels -

- The final season of Cheers on DVD

- A Stewie Griffin plush animal

- My collection of TY beanie babies

- The Who's TOMMY digitally remastered

- An autographed pic of yours truly (and Patrick Swayze)

(all my most prized possessions)

WOW. How did I know there would be a tie to Family Guy.....LOVE THAT SHOW... Love the WHO too.

So....with an action-packed day ahead, I got up at 430 and got my cardio in...no weights on the plan for today with a work dinner and hopefully a game of Hold 'Em after that with my regulars that I play with every Thursday.

Cardio: HIIT on the stairmaster for 20min followed by 20 min LISS.
    Tunes: Til I Collapse by Eminem and Going the Distance by Cake

Meals to follow because I have to eat them still....

So....with an action-packed day ahead, I got up at 430 and got my cardio in...no weights on the plan for today with a work dinner and hopefully a game of Hold 'Em after that with my regulars that I play with every Thursday.

Cardio: HIIT on the stairmaster for 20min followed by 20 min LISS.
    Tunes: Til I Collapse by Eminem and Going the Distance by Cake

Meals to follow because I have to eat them still....
    yay stairmaster!!! best machine ever!!

(p.s. did you ever really believe in the ouija board, or "light as a feather, stiff as a board")

- Jillian Michaels -

KennyForbes will become famous soon enough. (+50) KennyForbes will become famous soon enough. (+50) KennyForbes will become famous soon enough. (+50) KennyForbes will become famous soon enough. (+50) KennyForbes will become famous soon enough. (+50) KennyForbes will become famous soon enough. (+50) KennyForbes will become famous soon enough. (+50) KennyForbes will become famous soon enough. (+50) KennyForbes will become famous soon enough. (+50) KennyForbes will become famous soon enough. (+50) KennyForbes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Way to do some HITT, my HITT's happening tommorrow, oh ya baby bring on the burn!!!!

Glad you are having a great night, can't wait to see the workout tomorrow with the stiff legs, way to kill it girl!!!!!!

yay stairmaster!!! best machine ever!!

(p.s. did you ever really believe in the ouija board, or "light as a feather, stiff as a board")
    Interesting you mention that. My mother was very much afraid for my immortal soul, so when a Ouija board was found at my grandparent's house, it got burned so it wouldn't be used as a mechanism of evil. That said, I tested it out in college after consuming some alcoholic beverages...and I think I'm still on the level so that hypothesis didn't pan out in that case. My poor moms, she has probably lost years worrying about me for one reason or another...and I was a good kid! My sister should have given her much more to worry about.

P.S. What are your feelings about movies with talking animals?

Way to do some HITT, my HITT's happening tommorrow, oh ya baby bring on the burn!!!!

Glad you are having a great night, can't wait to see the workout tomorrow with the stiff legs, way to kill it girl!!!!!!
    Hope you are having a great night yourself!

I'll be off to win some money in a few...but I had to check in on my peeps.

Eats
    1: Eggs, oatmeal (PWO)
    2: Sludge w/blueberries, PB
    3: Grilled Tuna, green beans, almonds
    4: Sludge, blueberries, PB
    5: Salmon, spinach. (rocked this social outing...no dessert, no bread, no alcohol).

Tomorrow is Leg day....and I'm super pumped and looking forward to seeing some numbers go up up and away....

rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    *runz in yellin go babey, go babey go*
    enjoy ur night
    +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
    conquering in Jesus Name !
    =+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Shark76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shark76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shark76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shark76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shark76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shark76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shark76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shark76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shark76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shark76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shark76 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good luck for your money winning and kill those legs tomorrow !!

Interesting you mention that. My mother was very much afraid for my immortal soul, so when a Ouija board was found at my grandparent's house, it got burned so it wouldn't be used as a mechanism of evil. That said, I tested it out in college after consuming some alcoholic beverages...and I think I'm still on the level so that hypothesis didn't pan out in that case. My poor moms, she has probably lost years worrying about me for one reason or another...and I was a good kid! My sister should have given her much more to worry about.

P.S. What are your feelings about movies with talking animals?
    Was your mom Piper Laurie? (*hopes to g-d you get that reference*)

Air Bud = Balls.
    Beverly Hills Chihuahua = Balls.
    Charlotte's Web = Balls

Animal Farm = Classic
    Homeward Bound (1 and 2) = Classic
    Finding Nemo = F***ING CLASSIC!!!!

- Jillian Michaels -

Originally Posted by Shark76 View Post
    Good luck for your money winning and kill those legs tomorrow !!
    Thanks! But I didn't play my best game. I usually don't lose money, but last night I got a little tired so I played more to finish my hand than to keep my money so I could got to bed!

Was your mom Piper Laurie? (*hopes to g-d you get that reference*)

Air Bud = Balls.
    Beverly Hills Chihuahua = Balls.
    Charlotte's Web = Balls

Animal Farm = Classic
    Homeward Bound (1 and 2) = Classic

Finding Nemo = F***ING CLASSIC!!!!
    LOL! Not quite. I wouldn't say fanatical, she just worries. Given her husband and her children.....our house was not exactly a tribute to quiet and serenity due to a couple of Alpha personalities and general dysfunction. She's mellowed a lot in the last decade, so it's all good. She at least laughs with us now when we refer to her speech regarding the Lion King being an epic battle between good and evil as we apply it to nearly every movie she has seen since then.

I had no desire to see Air Bud. I was always afraid seeing Charlotte's Web would wreck the memory of reading the book so i stayed away from that too. But Homeward Bound (both of them).....awesome. Finding Nemo....awesome. I dug Animal Farm.

Workout to follow...
    Last edited by sammykapp; 05-01-2009 at 06:44 AM.

Kai2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kai2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kai2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kai2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kai2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kai2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kai2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kai2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kai2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kai2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kai2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great job with the social outing last night! I'm sure you will fly through this weekend with no troubles!!

Finding Nemo and Homeward Bound = AWESOMENESS!! I also really liked Cats and Dogs if you havent seen it though not on the same level as FN and HB and Milo and Otis which was narrated so the animals themselves didnt really talk.......oh and also Garfield and Alvin and the Chipmunks!!!!!!

Ready for the leggie torture tonight??? I know I am, I'm such a psycho cant wait to put myself in pain lol
    Come check out my journal!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=114872271

'If it was easy, everyone would do it. The HARD....is what makes it great"
    ----A League of Their Own

"Be who you are and say what you mean because those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind."
    -----Dr. Suess

KennyForbes will become famous soon enough. (+50) KennyForbes will become famous soon enough. (+50) KennyForbes will become famous soon enough. (+50) KennyForbes will become famous soon enough. (+50) KennyForbes will become famous soon enough. (+50) KennyForbes will become famous soon enough. (+50) KennyForbes will become famous soon enough. (+50) KennyForbes will become famous soon enough. (+50) KennyForbes will become famous soon enough. (+50) KennyForbes will become famous soon enough. (+50) KennyForbes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Leg days rock!!

Cant' wait to see those numbers girl, kill it!!!

Man, you guys are all too funny with the movie talk. I can't remember the last time I watched a movie, very sad!!!! I'm to busy watching kids, working out and eating!!!lol

Have a kick ass day girl!!!!!

LOL! Not quite. I wouldn't say fanatical, she just worries. Given her husband and her children.....our house was not exactly a tribute to quiet and serenity due to a couple of Alpha personalities and general dysfunction. She's mellowed a lot in the last decade, so it's all good. She at least laughs with us now when we refer to her speech regarding the Lion King being an epic battle between good and evil as we apply it to nearly every movie she has seen since then.

I had no desire to see Air Bud. I was always afraid seeing Charlotte's Web would wreck the memory of reading the book so i stayed away from that too. But Homeward Bound (both of them).....awesome. Finding Nemo....awesome. I dug Animal Farm.

Workout to follow...
    Wow...a mother that worries incessantly. Ok, forget FLA (that can happen eventually), you are offically an MoT (and if you've racked up enough airmiles from guilt trips to fly to Toronto and back, you might just make a better Jew than me )

Good call. But I kinda expected that answer (seeing as how I thought of it, and we share a brain).

Now, let's see if we can share an EPIC workout

- Jillian Michaels -

Leg Day!!!
    Smith Machine Squats: 1x10 @125, 1x10@135, 1x10 @ 155, 1x6 @ 175
    Straight Leg DL:1x10 @ 115, 1x10 @135, 1x10 @ 145, 1x6 @ 165
    Leg Press: 1x10 @180, 1x10 @250, 1x10 @ 270, 1x8 @ 320
    Lying Leg Curl: 1x10 @ 80, 1x10 @ 85, 1x7 @ 90, 1x7 @ 85 (I now have a personal vendetta against this machine....my plan is to eventually make it my b*tch and come back with a label maker and label it "Sam's machine"...)
    Leg Extensions: 1x10 @ 110, 1x10 @ 130, 1x10 @ 150, 1x10 @170
    Seated Leg Curls: 1x10 @105, 1x10 @ 115, 1x10@125, 1x9 @135
    Seated Calf Raise: 2x10@150, 1x10 @ 170, 1x10@190
    Leg Press Calf Raises: 1x10 @180, 1x10 @ 230, 1x10 @ 320, 1x10 @ 410

Cardio: 45 min LISS on the elliptical
    Tunes: Get Busy by Sean Paul, and for the way back play back Another Night by Real McCoy....

Eats: 1: Eggs, grapefruit
    2: Sludge w/ blueberries and PB
    3: chicken, green beans, almonds
    4: Whey, almonds
    5: grilled chicken, green beans, oatmeal (PWO), almonds---I didn't get to do my cheat meal today because the weather was too sketchy for my friend to venture out with a 6 week old kid. So we rescheduled for tomorrow...which actually is ok because then the shoulders can earn their cheat meal..they've been getting on way too easy and they should have to earn it like every other muscle group.

Originally Posted by Kai2008 View Post
    Great job with the social outing last night! I'm sure you will fly through this weekend with no troubles!!

Finding Nemo and Homeward Bound = AWESOMENESS!! I also really liked Cats and Dogs if you havent seen it though not on the same level as FN and HB and Milo and Otis which was narrated so the animals themselves didnt really talk.......oh and also Garfield and Alvin and the Chipmunks!!!!!!

Ready for the leggie torture tonight??? I know I am, I'm such a psycho cant wait to put myself in pain lol
    I was looking forward to this workout all day! Then I got mad that I had to sit in the office and do literally nothing for 3 hours...literally. I got so damn bored that I spun around in my chair to see how many times I could get around before stopping. I'm sure I could have been more productive, but my year is winding down and honestly....I'm ready to move on to my next phase. Slightly immature of a response..but it is Friday and I was behaved the rest of the week.

Leg days rock!!

Cant' wait to see those numbers girl, kill it!!!

Man, you guys are all too funny with the movie talk. I can't remember the last time I watched a movie, very sad!!!! I'm to busy watching kids, working out and eating!!!lol

Have a kick ass day girl!!!!!
    I'm glad you at least find it entertaining! I'm scared we're going to run you off. Look at it this way.....you are much more productive with your hours in the day.

Wow...a mother that worries incessantly. Ok, forget FLA (that can happen eventually), you are offically an MoT (and if you've racked up enough airmiles from guilt trips to fly to Toronto and back, you might just make a better Jew than me )

Good call. But I kinda expected that answer (seeing as how I thought of it, and we share a brain).

Now, let's see if we can share an EPIC workout
    So at one point I told my mother who claimed she never said anything with the intent of trying to guilt me into doing things when I was growing up that it was because she made me feel guilty that I did anything at all. Her response: "You just have an over-developed conscience..."

I think it is safe to say the twinship is solidified....

Tunes: Get Busy by Sean Paul, and for the way back play back Another Night by Real McCoy....
    So it's safe to say "Much Dance 1995 FTW?"

http://www.discogs.com/Various-Muchm...release/528351

Would you sing karaoke with me at my wedding to this ^^?

Come on! Whigfield - Saturday night? Playahitty - 1, 2, 3 (Train with me)

I got so damn bored that I spun around in my chair to see how many times I could get around before stopping.
    Best. Game. EVER!

Do not apologize for this.

So at one point I told my mother who claimed she never said anything with the intent of trying to guilt me into doing things when I was growing up that it was because she made me feel guilty that I did anything at all. Her response: "You just have an over-developed conscience..."

I think it is safe to say the twinship is solidified....
    Me: Are you mad at me?

Her: Are you asking if I'm mad at you because you're mad at me, and youre projecting it?

Please tell me I'm not crazy.

- Jillian Michaels -

So it's safe to say "Much Dance 1995 FTW?"

http://www.discogs.com/Various-Muchm...release/528351

Would you sing karaoke with me at my wedding to this ^^?

Come on! Whigfield - Saturday night? Playahitty - 1, 2, 3 (Train with me)

Best. Game. EVER!

Do not apologize for this.

Me: Are you mad at me?

Her: Are you asking if I'm mad at you because you're mad at me, and youre projecting it?

Please tell me I'm not crazy.
    1. FTW.

2. Uh YES! I would be honored. It can be right after Hava Nagila...
    1-2-3! (raising the roof as we speak)

3. Fine. I won't apologize.

4. You aren't. Here is another one after figuring out that I had done something I wasn't supposed to and that the way out of trouble was to apologize...
    Me: I'm sorry.
    Her: Do you know what you are sorry for?
    Me: (several moments go by) Because of what I did.
    Her: You don't sound sorry. If you say you are sorry, you need to be sorry... you go and don't come back until you are truly sorry for what you say you are sorry for....
    Me: (sound of crickets and a fan in the background......) uh...ok.....wait, what?

p.s.

I call being Chris Kattan.

Haddaway FTW!!!!! Fine. You can be CK.

4. You aren't. Here is another one after figuring out that I had done something I wasn't supposed to and that the way out of trouble was to apologize...
    Me: I'm sorry.
    Her: Do you know what you are sorry for?
    Me: (several moments go by) Because of what I did.
    Her: You don't sound sorry. If you say you are sorry, you need to be sorry... you go and don't come back until you are truly sorry for what you say you are sorry for....
    Me: (sound of crickets and a fan in the background......) uh...ok.....wait, what?
    LOL! That reminds me of the scene from "The Break up" when Jen Aniston WANTS Vince Vaughn to WANT to do the dishes.

p.s. Top 5 songs of the 90s - In order...GO!

Moi:

5) No Mercy - Where do you go?
    TIED with Real McCoy - Automatic Lover
    TIED with Everything but the girl - Miss you
    4) Haddaway - What is love?
    3) Whigfield - Saturday Night
    TIED with Ini Komoze - Here comes the Hotstepper
    TIED with Loona - Bailando
    2) Ace of Base - The Sign
    1) Chilli and Carraphicho - Tic, Tic, Tac (i had to look up the artist/title because I had NO CLUE who sang it, lol)

Honourary mention (Vitamin C - Graduation *early 2000* and Len - Steal my sunshine *1999*)

- Jillian Michaels -

LOL! That reminds me of the scene from "The Break up" when Jen Aniston WANTS Vince Vaughn to WANT to do the dishes.

p.s. Top 5 songs of the 90s - In order...GO!

Moi:

5) No Mercy - Where do you go?
    TIED with Real McCoy - Automatic Lover
    TIED with Everything but the girl - Miss you
    4) Haddaway - What is love?
    3) Whigfield - Saturday Night
    TIED with Ini Komoze - Here comes the Hotstepper
    TIED with Loona - Bailando
    2) Ace of Base - The Sign
    1) Chilli and Carraphicho - Tic, Tic, Tac (i had to look up the artist/title because I had NO CLUE who sang it, lol)

Honourary mention (Vitamin C - Graduation *early 2000*)
    "Like the Deserts Missed the Rain......and I miss you....."

I LOVE HERE COMES THE HOTSTEPPER!!!! Because I too am a lyrical gangsta who knows what Bo don't know uh oh.....ch-ch-ch-chang!!!!!

THIS LIST FOR THE WIN!!!!!

5) agreed ----- listened to it TODAY during calf raises....
    4) agreed
    3)good call
    2) Coco Jumbo--Mr. President
    1) Holy Sh*t! I haven't heard this in a looong time......

"Like the Deserts Missed the Rain......and I miss you....."

I LOVE HERE COMES THE HOTSTEPPER!!!! Because I too am a lyrical gangsta who knows what Bo don't know uh oh.....ch-ch-ch-chang!!!!!

THIS LIST FOR THE WIN!!!!!

5) agreed ----- listened to it TODAY during calf raises....
    4) agreed
    3)good call
    2) Coco Jumbo--Mr. President
    1) Holy Sh*t! I haven't heard this in a looong time......
    I don't remember Mr. President...weird? Now I'm a little sad...remind me?

One needs to listen to Tic, Tic, Tac every once in a while...it's like that singing fish on the wall. Makes me happy. It's like my "Go to" Happy song... wish I could sing along with the words though...

What's your go to happy song and movie?

For songs = "Breaking Free" from High school musical and "Tic, tic, tac"....

happy movie = "Wall-E" and High school Musical 3

- Jillian Michaels -

I'm working on my posting skills....patience.

Love the singing fish....although I will say....anytime I'm in a store, I'm the obnoxious person who has to push all the buttons to make what ever item it is that can sing to do what it does so I can be entertained. I've been left in stores by people before.

Happy Go To Song: Groove is in the Heart by Dee-lite and Shiny Happy People by REM...but the list could go on for a while...

Happy Go to Movie: Anchorman-The Legend of Ron Burgandy, Napolean Dynamite, Billy Madison, Madagascar...again....lots.
    Last edited by sammykapp; 05-01-2009 at 07:26 PM.

rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    hey sweetz - dee-lite = back in the day fun song + great movies. keep it smooth tonight & enjoy
    +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
    conquering in Jesus Name !
    =+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Page 4 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast