fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Started using Xtend for cutting - cutting help please?

Hi there everybody,

I have lost about 30lb of fat and gained some lean muscle over the year, but now that i'm stuck on my last 14-16lb of fat I need to do something drastic. I am 5ft 8" and currencty I at approx 161lb. I'm NOT interested in losing weight, but losing FAT - I coudn't care less if I end up weighing more or less than now, its the fat around my belly and chest thats so damn stubborn.

Anyway, I've looked around the forums, and this section seems to have the most serious trainers with the most knowledge of cutting and the use of BCAA's.

After doing a LOT of reading of Beast and Chuck's posts, I stopped taking dextrose or any carbs for that matter around my workouts. Usually I would down about 50g of dextrose post workout or sip it during workout. As you can guess 30mins later I would crash hardcore and feel very sleepy/ tired!

I bought myself the big watermelon tub of Xtend and put in about 6 scoops of it into a 2 litre bottle and sipped it all day, and then 4 scoops mixed with 1litre water during my workout. It was leg day and I did not gas out or get tired - I felt strong with no cards. I downed a whey shake with 2 more scoops of extend post workout.

A few days ago, I bought the Game Over cut diet book fromt he official store, but I have no idea how long that will take to get to me (I live in the UK). I'm desperate to learn the techniques of cutting fat effectively, because at the momeht I have no idea how my cut diet should look like.

Anyway, I was wondering if anybody could give me some pointers on if i'm taking my Xtend the right way and also what my diet should look like. Also, if the digital version (PDF) of the Cut Diet is out yet, I would like to get hold of it because I really don't want to wait another day to learn Chuck's secrets.. I want to start cutting the most effective way, right away!

Thanks for readong and for you help guys!
    Last edited by fitQuest; 10-02-2006 at 12:28 PM.

young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    For xtend dosing, We recommend 1 scoop for every 20 lbs bodyweight mixed with 1 scoop whey and sipped pre/during/post workout.

As for the diet, there is to much info to tell you how to set the diet up, you will need the book and there is not an electronic version.

Ill get you a brief outline of chucks cutting diet.

Bascially its vary low carb with refeeds. The only carbs you will be getting will be from veggies and 1-2 grapefruit a day. Every meal will contain healthy fats to control insulin output to burn more fat. During workouts you take the xtend+whey combo to keep you anabolic. Every meal will be centered around a healthy protein, veggies and or grapefruit and healthy fats like peanut butter, almonds etc. Every 3rd day you will replace the last meal of the day with a high carb refeed, this is to boost thyroid output and also to restore some muscle glycogen to keep your workouts intense, this meal is only carbs and fats and no protein, this is to keep insulin down well still burning fat with this meal. The goal of the diet is to maintain as close to scale weight as possible well losing fat. So you should gain some lean mass well shedding fat nicely.
    New 5/3/1 Strength Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152156313&p=1031620863#post1031620863

fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Well that sounds perfect!

Exactly what I was looking for. My long term goal was to be 170lb at 10% bodyfat, so this diet is a perfect way to maintain weight, while losing fat? If so, I cant wait to get started.

Do you by any chance know how long it takes for shipping the book to the UK?

Xtend is the Greatest Scivation's Avatar
    Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fitQuest

Exactly what I was looking for. My long term goal was to be 170lb at 10% bodyfat, so this diet is a perfect way to maintain weight, while losing fat? If so, I cant wait to get started.

I received your email and will answer it here. We have not shipped for the last 7 days due to the Olympia but 7 business days from tomorrow is a good bet.
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On
    ********: http://www.********.com/scivation
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/scivation

young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Its perfect for burning fat well maintaing weight, which means gaining lean mass.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152156313&p=1031620863#post1031620863

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Scivation
    I received your email and will answer it here. We have not shipped for the last 7 days due to the Olympia but 7 business days from tomorrow is a good bet.
    Thanks for the heads up on the order, I can't wait to read this book (i'll probably read it all 5 times over in an hour lol).. not forgetting you Young Squatter, thanks for the info on Xtend.. hands down the best tasting, only 100% disolving BCAA brand I've ever used!

Scivation, btw.. amazing work on your physique! I've been keeping track of your progress and i'm blown away at what proper diet and training can do naturally, amazing work mate!

The Cut Diet book is arriving soon, so I just placed a massive order on BB.com!

This is what I got:

2 X SciVation Sesamin, 180 Softgels
    2 X SciVation Anagen, 90 Capsules $23.99
    2 X SciVation Xtend, 1016.1 Grams, Watermelon

Also..
    AccuFitness Accu-Measure Calipers, Body Fat Tester
    Shaker Bottle, 20 Oz.

I used anawsome coupon code and got 10% off the order.. sweet! I can't wait for it all to arrive in time with "Game Over".. I've already started eating loads of green veggies and taking Xtend during the day and workouts!

Awesome man, if you need help with anything just PM me and ill be more then glad to help. Keep us up to date.

Hopefuly "Game Over" book will arrive before these supps do, so I can make head and tail of this diet and the best time/way to take the supps.

I am already taking Xtend, but my plan is to start taking Anagen a month into cutting when my fat levels and energy levels may be lower.

Lifting addict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lifting addict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lifting addict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lifting addict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lifting addict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lifting addict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lifting addict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lifting addict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lifting addict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lifting addict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lifting addict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The Cut diet lays out exactly when to take your supps and how many, so your sorted there.
    "To be the best you must do what others don't"

Lee Priest

www.teamscivation.com (member)

Hopefuly "Game Over" book will arrive before these supps do, so I can make head and tail of this diet and the best time/way to take the supps.

I am already taking Xtend, but my plan is to start taking Anagen a month into cutting when my fat levels and energy levels may be lower.
    You will love the anagen, works great for maintaing your strength and lean mass well gaining some as well. I loved it

Today in the gym people were already questioning me as if I was juicing and i'm not even a big guy lol! I was training chest and triceps and I thought I was gonna pop through my Tshirt, which is normally rather loose fitting!

Ever since I stopped taking carbs during/after my workouts I have had tons of energy post workout rather than feeling like I just wanted to sleep.

Sipping Xtend during my workout has kept my energy up and the pumps are insane.. I feel like on a NO suppliment (even though I'm not), especially because the body part i'm training just blows up like a balloon lol.

When I got home, I ripped off my shirt to see the pumps and I was looking massive (although I did shrink down after 20mins, which sucked)! lol

I'm getting all this from just Xtend and no sugar carbs, I haven't even started the cut diet yet!

lol, wonderful isnt it. Wait until you start the cut diet, you will love it

Quick question for those who have the Cut Diet book, when is grapefruit meant to be eaten?

I have not got my book yet, but I know we're meant to be eating grapefruit to help burn fat. I've been eating an entire grapefruit 40mins before hitting the gym.

I just want to know when the best time to eat your grapefruit is and also how many should be consume per day? thanks

Quick question for those who have the Cut Diet book, when is grapefruit meant to be eaten?

I have not got my book yet, but I know we're meant to be eating grapefruit to help burn fat. I've been eating an entire grapefruit 40mins before hitting the gym.

I just want to know when the best time to eat your grapefruit is and also how many should be consume per day? thanks
    How many you eat depends on the overall cals. If cals are highre chuck usually has 2 grapefruits a day, one ealier in the day and one later in the day, so like meal 2 and meal 5, but depends on overall calories.

Ok, well I don't know about how many cals I should be eating just yet as I do not have the cut diet book yet.

However, assuming that I eat only ONE grapefruit a day, would it be better to consume this pre workout (40mins before) in order to maximise fat burning or before bed? (which i've read on the forums).

Ok, well I don't know about how many cals I should be eating just yet as I do not have the cut diet book yet.

However, assuming that I eat only ONE grapefruit a day, would it be better to consume this pre workout (40mins before) in order to maximise fat burning or before bed? (which i've read on the forums).
    Wont make much of a difference if its pre/post, before bed, or whenever, Just as long as you get a grapefruit in.

Ok cool, mentally it just feels better to eat it before I hit the gym.. I don't even sweeten it, i love the super sour taste! Grrr

I got my "Game Over" book today and after reading it twice, I have come to the realisation that I had been doing almost EVERYTHING wrong for so many years!

Only a few weeks ago I stopped taking dextrose, esopecially post-workout, but I still wasn't eating enough veggies and only 3 whole food meals a day - simply terrible!

Who knows how great my cutting progress would have been if only I had this months ago.

Anyway, great book. I'm going to be follwing the 2000 cut diet since I'm 160lb at 18% body fat. Wish me luck!

Lifting addict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lifting addict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lifting addict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lifting addict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lifting addict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lifting addict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lifting addict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lifting addict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lifting addict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lifting addict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lifting addict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Taking dextrose/simple carbs postworkout isn't "wrong" as such, just Chuck's preference for body compositon.

Be glad that you have now realised your mistakes as alot of people go their whole life without proper knowledge of training and diet.

Chuck be da man.

Good luck.
    "To be the best you must do what others don't"

Lee Priest

www.teamscivation.com (member)

I didn't mean wrong in general, I meant wrong for me. As I am trying to get lean and cut while maintaining muscle, not any better performance.

I just tasted the watermelon Substance WPI sample.. erm, it's probably an aquired taste lol. However, mixed with Xtend and sipping during workout, I can imagine how refreshing of a treat it must be!

BlackIronTherapy.com jerseyboyji's Avatar
    jerseyboyji will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerseyboyji will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerseyboyji will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerseyboyji will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerseyboyji will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerseyboyji will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerseyboyji will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerseyboyji will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerseyboyji will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerseyboyji will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerseyboyji will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Xtend is great for fasted workouts, but why else would you sip it? Something high in simple sugars and salts (gatorade, koolaid, ect) would benefit you more if you lift in a 'fed' state.