AV_HULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AV_HULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AV_HULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AV_HULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AV_HULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AV_HULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AV_HULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AV_HULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AV_HULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AV_HULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AV_HULK will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exclamation (URGENT) can i work out....

im not really injured but i figured this was the best place to ask this....i went to the doctor and he said my blood pressure was high due to being sick...he said it was 180.....my question is is it safe to work out, because its not going to be a light work out.....its a high intensity for football...and if i go its not like i can stop whenever i want....its football
    DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS

Sunday Jan. 3, 2010 - A Historic Day In The Houston Texans Franchise
    (9-7 Regular Season Record)

lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    u really shoulda asked ur doc....i would say not to if u r sick

andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    could be the fat burner?
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/photos/view-user-photos/158620

Beachmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beachmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beachmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beachmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beachmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beachmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beachmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beachmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beachmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beachmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beachmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by AV_HULK View Post
    im not really injured but i figured this was the best place to ask this....i went to the doctor and he said my blood pressure was high due to being sick...he said it was 180.....my question is is it safe to work out, because its not going to be a light work out.....its a high intensity for football...and if i go its not like i can stop whenever i want....its football

I am not a doctor and am not making any diagnosis or recommendations BUT IMHO when one has a systolic blood pressure of 180, which meets the criteria for hypertension, they should not engage in lifting without the permission of their physician. This is a matter of using good judgement because even young people can sustain a stroke and believe me this is not something you wish to experience!

You should let your doctor determine the underlying reason for your hypertension and prescribe appropriate treatment to manage this condition.

AV_HULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AV_HULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AV_HULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AV_HULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AV_HULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AV_HULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AV_HULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AV_HULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AV_HULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AV_HULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AV_HULK will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Red face

Originally Posted by andrewwww View Post
    could be the fat burner?
    no...dont take ythose anymore....my signature is old...havent changed it...i didnt go anyways....thanks to all of you for the help
    DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS

Sunday Jan. 3, 2010 - A Historic Day In The Houston Texans Franchise
    (9-7 Regular Season Record)