wheyheavy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wheyheavy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wheyheavy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wheyheavy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wheyheavy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wheyheavy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wheyheavy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wheyheavy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Optimum 100% Whey Protein vs Gaspari Myofusion

which is better
    and better tasting. (include flavor)
    and also why you like that one more than the other.

wheyheavy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wheyheavy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wheyheavy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wheyheavy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wheyheavy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wheyheavy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wheyheavy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wheyheavy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    bump

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i wanna know this too... im back at bb.com and noticed gaspari had a new supp. but i havent find any detailed feedback about it

user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ive never tried the myofusion before,but I use the ON Whey strawberry,it is really good
    Strength Determination Merciless Forever
    "Forged in Iron...Built to Destroy"

"To survive war......you've gotta become war"....John Rambo

Visit my journal......http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121852841

Psychonewb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Psychonewb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Psychonewb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Psychonewb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Psychonewb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Psychonewb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Psychonewb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Psychonewb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Psychonewb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Psychonewb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Psychonewb has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    MyoFusion blows ON taste out of the water. Double Chocolate tastes like NesQuick in water... even better in milk
    Back to the Cut!

Cutting Stack:
    Gaspari Mitotropin - Followed by Cytolean V2
    Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide Whey
    Universal Intra-Aid or AEN IntrAbolic
    True Protein Sleep Aid

xJMacx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xJMacx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xJMacx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xJMacx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xJMacx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xJMacx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xJMacx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xJMacx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xJMacx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xJMacx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xJMacx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ON 100% Whey Double Rich Chocolate- Really good. Thinner shake with good flavor. Better PWO of the 2.

Myofusion Chocolate- Good as well. A lot thicker of a shake. Little bit richer in chocolate. Better for non PWO.

Both are good in my opinion but if it were one I would go with ON Whey.

Sethaniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sethaniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sethaniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sethaniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sethaniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sethaniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sethaniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sethaniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sethaniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sethaniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sethaniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Come on....simple. Myofusion takes the cake for multiple reasons....definitely taste better (only tried choc), but the main reason is the multi source protein, your body can only assimilate so much protein in one sitting, so by time releasing it you allow your body to be in protein synthesis for maximum amount of time.

dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've had all 3 flavors of Myofusion and loved them all.
    It mixes incredibly well and taste great. I would definitely recommend using this over ON.
    I don't mind ON either but IMO Gaspari's is superior.
    It's great before bed!
    Altered GVT Program

Current Fav Foods:
    Pumpkin-Low Carb Waffles/No Crust Pie
    FF/Sodium Free Cottage Cheese
    Lettuce with Mustard
    Fresh Fish-Tilapia/Sea Bass/Sole/Orange Roughy/Salmon

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Myofusion all day long in any flavor.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Originally Posted by dtangred View Post
    I've had all 3 flavors of Myofusion and loved them all.
    It mixes incredibly well and taste great. I would definitely recommend using this over ON.
    I don't mind ON either but IMO Gaspari's is superior.
    It's great before bed!
    so its not just whey???
    its has some casien in it?

dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by wheyheavy View Post
    so its not just whey???
    Yeah its a blend.
    Altered GVT Program

Current Fav Foods:
    Pumpkin-Low Carb Waffles/No Crust Pie
    FF/Sodium Free Cottage Cheese
    Lettuce with Mustard
    Fresh Fish-Tilapia/Sea Bass/Sole/Orange Roughy/Salmon

Willgetnice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Willgetnice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Willgetnice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Willgetnice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Willgetnice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Willgetnice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Willgetnice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Willgetnice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Willgetnice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Willgetnice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Willgetnice has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've only used ON Whey for the past couple of years. After having great experiences with Gaspari's SizeOn and SuperPump I decided to try out Myofusion. I read on another thread that GNC had a crazy sale where you could pick up two 2 lb. tubs for like under 40 bucks. I went to GNC earlier this afternoon and picked up some Myofusion and made a shake as soon as I got home. My conclusion between the two:

Myofusion is hands down the best tasting protein I've ever had, it's profile is great, it mixes really easily, you name it it's a 10 out of 10 in my book. No disrespect to ON Whey I loved it while I was using it, but after trying Myofusion I think I'm converted for good.

Originally Posted by Willgetnice View Post
    I've only used ON Whey for the past couple of years. After having great experiences with Gaspari's SizeOn and SuperPump I decided to try out Myofusion. I read on another thread that GNC had a crazy sale where you could pick up two 2 lb. tubs for like under 40 bucks. I went to GNC earlier this afternoon and picked up some Myofusion and made a shake as soon as I got home. My conclusion between the two:

Myofusion is hands down the best tasting protein I've ever had, it's profile is great, it mixes really easily, you name it it's a 10 out of 10 in my book. No disrespect to ON Whey I loved it while I was using it, but after trying Myofusion I think I'm converted for good.
    yeah im definitely gonna give it a try now with all these great reviews cant go wrong, gonna try out strawberry and cream

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wheyheavy View Post
    so its not just whey???
    Myofusion is a blend of whey concentrate, whey isolate, egg albumen and milk isolate (80% casein/20% whey). Great all purpose protein, as as people are finding out - as cheap as the competition, better tasting and better profile.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.