Where do you meet the type of woman that has too much respect for herself to sleep with random strangers, who has her life together, is smart and educated. You can't expect to meet them at the night life scene...
Most of them don't like getting hit on by random strangers in the everyday life places. My friend for example was pissed off today because she got hit on in a church event (not religious, serious).
The quality women seem to be too focused on their life career to have time for me to run into them. I've come to the conclusion that meeting such women in life, like everything else is: Networking, networking, networking. You'll only meet them by either dumb luck, or friends, family introduce you to one. That's it...
04-12-2009, 10:10 PM #1
Where do you meet quality women? GF and Wife Material.Thread softly upon the temple I have built, lest ye disturb this holy site, lest ye disturb this holy sight.
04-12-2009, 10:12 PM #2
04-12-2009, 10:15 PM #3
04-12-2009, 10:17 PM #4
04-12-2009, 10:18 PM #5
04-12-2009, 10:19 PM #6
04-12-2009, 10:23 PM #7
Your question was worded poorly if you expected a serious answer and almost otherwordly if you expected a serious answer and a suggestion.
Gee..........a place of professional employment where people are highly paid maybe???????
04-12-2009, 10:23 PM #8
"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." ~ Mahatma Gandhi
- Join Date: Aug 2007
- Location: Virginia, United States
- Posts: 1,927
- Rep Power: 1220
Serge Nubret, true legend in Bodybuilding.
Avoids buying from cruelty to animal countries. Hit them in the wallets, gets their attention.
04-12-2009, 10:31 PM #9
Secondly, I'm guessing you dont have the ability to travel back to the 50's so just make do with what we got. Yeah it's not much I know but phuck it, blame your forefathers and Oprah or whatever.
04-12-2009, 10:44 PM #10
I met mine at the only high end eating establishment in the last town on my way home in the dead of winter when my car was in the shop for an engine replacement, my truck had just been taken by the ex-wife and I was having to ride the Ducati back and forth to work (actually would have frozen to death if I hadn't stopped).
04-12-2009, 10:55 PM #11
04-12-2009, 11:07 PM #12
04-12-2009, 11:09 PM #13
04-12-2009, 11:11 PM #14
- Join Date: Mar 2006
- Location: California, United States
- Age: 33
- Posts: 48,424
- Rep Power: 140191
04-12-2009, 11:13 PM #15
Planet Neptune"One day I was strutting down the street and looked across the road and was amazed to see someone else who was, just like me, really, really too-good looking! I was excited because I thought we could share our hardships with each other. I walked across the street to introduce myself, but it was only my reflection in a store window."Big League
04-12-2009, 11:23 PM #16
- Join Date: Oct 2008
- Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Age: 35
- Posts: 10,159
- Rep Power: 12903
04-12-2009, 11:32 PM #17
04-12-2009, 11:33 PM #18
04-12-2009, 11:52 PM #19
04-12-2009, 11:55 PM #20
04-12-2009, 11:57 PM #21
04-13-2009, 12:00 AM #22
2. You're absolutely correct. She only bitched because the dude did it in a creepy way and she's already hitched anyway. If it was a tall handsome wealthy smooth talker she would've been riding his balls that same night.
In the end yes. I do understand that a good woman who is healthy and social has had many sexual partners, perhaps more so than men of same age, she has many options, yada yada yada... That's fine. What I'm talking about are the cheaters and dumb ones who have no job, no desire for any accomplishment in life, AND they sleep around excessively (or they're fat ugly losers)Thread softly upon the temple I have built, lest ye disturb this holy site, lest ye disturb this holy sight.
04-13-2009, 01:08 AM #23
04-13-2009, 02:01 AM #24
how many people a girl has slept with probably shouldn't hold a lot of sway when looking for wife material, more her personality and lifestyle at the present.i'm a real boy!
PT and Coach - http://www.facebook.com/sagertrain
04-13-2009, 02:07 AM #25
04-13-2009, 02:10 AM #26
1. Educated means they've gone through college or university. Most girls I've met in the last 3 years are slutbags, no question. Every once in a while they're not, but this is not the norm.
2. The best whores hide out in the open without anyone knowing what they are. "Watch out for the quiet ones" -- they get away with being whores because nobody suspects them, and they plan their **** well. This leads into...
3. There is no magical place to meet quality women where the average skank will not also insert her presence. Take a look at your average class of 30 students -- 5 smart, 5 dumb, the rest in the middle (yes Chris Rock.) This is how it works for all sorts of things including personal morality. There's a few stand-up people, a few super-pricks, and a bunch of people for whom life is extremely morally grey.
4. You have an archaic view of what is quality based on an old school ideal of what a relationship is. The marriages we think of from the 50's-70's of people who loved each other, didn't cheat, and where a woman was a woman and a man was a man NEVER EXISTED. Women have been cheating on the same scale as men for years, this so-called social trend is nothing new, the fact is we're only in the last few decades becoming aware of it. Women don't fear men anymore, so they don't give a **** about hiding all this now.
A "quality girl" is someone you find physically attractive, has some decent integrity, and is able to support herself. Don't whip out your mental list of qualities 149 items long to start checking off boxes every time you meet a girl, just try to get a feel for who she is. If you like her, good. If she shows obvious signs of moral ****tiness, drop it in a polite way. If you want to strive for a fairybook ending, by all means, but you should understand that those only exist in books for a good reason.gympunk - "Thank God my wife hasn't ever been bothered by cum shooting around."
04-13-2009, 02:40 AM #27
04-13-2009, 02:46 AM #28
- Join Date: Sep 2007
- Location: Texas, United States
- Age: 29
- Posts: 5,150
- Rep Power: 1064
04-13-2009, 02:47 AM #29
for anyone my age, the place to meet quality girls is through volunteering stuff on campus (spca, greenpeace, etc..)
yes, they might strike you as being the indie type girls who will push free trade petitions onto you at campus and not shave their armpits, but at least it shows they care more than just looking pretty, sucking cock, and spending your money on crap they already have
and if you find one that does this and happens to be beautiful with a nice body, you better make sure she's yours
04-13-2009, 03:16 AM #30
- Join Date: Sep 2007
- Location: United Kingdom (Great Britain)
- Age: 29
- Posts: 2,323
- Rep Power: 2159
There is no set place to meet a decent girl.... That girl you meet at Church on a Sunday was more than likely at a Club on Friday night wearing next to nothing, living it up, dry humping her way through most of the guys in the club and then go back to some guys house who's name she barely knows for sex , that chick you meet at the book store with the book about ethics and morality under her arm is using some guy and offering sex in exchange for money/nice dinners/presents, that girl you met at the Children's hospice volunteering may have been cheating on her BF a few nights ago with her boss etc etc.
What Im saying is that, that chick at the bar who you automatically assume is not GF material may not be any different than the girl you meet at a Church/Bookstore/Library/Volunteering work/supermarket etc. People adapt their behaviours for various situations and most girls have a dual personality depending on what they are looking for. The sweetest, most caring and morally upstanding chick you've ever met was probably not too long ago having a train ran on her by the Uni Football team or being the other woman to a married man with kids and being an accomplice in destroying a family. I know plenty of girls who you'd think butter wouldn't melt in their mouths, until that is you find out the truth.
Basically you wont ever know what people are like until you keep your eyes and ears open, so give everyone a chance, date around and take heed of their behaviour.
Last edited by LeftNut; 04-13-2009 at 03:22 AM.