Closed Thread
    SouthpawKO_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SouthpawKO_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SouthpawKO_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SouthpawKO_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I just picked up two hotties from the gym today...

I was pumping some iron being all alpha repping 225 and i see these two sexy guys staring at me. So me being me, all alpha and **** i walk up to them and ask why they are looking at me the whole time. They said i was cute and they want to piitb, so i let them and they finish off on my face. I love it, they gave me there numbers so i can get more bukkake later but they won't call back.

So anyway, i've been walking around New Jersey and so many people are laughing at me. They are calling me Kumar and telling me me eyebrows look like caterpillars. This makes me irate, so like my alpha self i suck there huge cocks off and do a cream pie for everyone.

These are the guys that i sucked off so far and have tiitb.

cliffs:
    - i tiitb by two guys in the gym today and they finished off on my face
    - people laughing at me and calling me caterpillar eyebrows
    - i suck them off and then tiitb and do a cream pie

elg0rdo is just really nice. (+1000) elg0rdo is just really nice. (+1000) elg0rdo is just really nice. (+1000) elg0rdo is just really nice. (+1000) elg0rdo is just really nice. (+1000) elg0rdo is just really nice. (+1000) elg0rdo is just really nice. (+1000) elg0rdo is just really nice. (+1000) elg0rdo is just really nice. (+1000) elg0rdo is just really nice. (+1000) elg0rdo is just really nice. (+1000)
    strong first post

Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000)
    uhhh...