Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Reversitol And E2 Lowerin

My E2 Is 50 And Needs To Be Brought Down To 15-20, How Long And At What Dosage Will Wit Take?? Im 225 61
    226 lbs....goal? 230 at 8% bf with 18 inch arms

Roun3er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roun3er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roun3er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roun3er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roun3er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roun3er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roun3er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roun3er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roun3er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roun3er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roun3er will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Dr. latissimus View Post
    My E2 Is 50 And Needs To Be Brought Down To 15-20, How Long And At What Dosage Will Wit Take?? Im 225 61

The answer to this question has to many variables, no one here will be able to answer this question accurately.

How did you get your E2 levels? Did you get labwork? If that is the case, ask your doctor what would be the best route. OTC AI's should reduce your E2 levels but to what extent is not known without bloodword to monitor it. The impact of an OTC AI varies from person to person. In this case, self medicating is probably not the way to go. .........BTW, what caused this elevated level?
    Last edited by Roun3er; 04-11-2009 at 07:44 AM.

Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Roun3er View Post
    The answer to this question has to many variables, no one here will be able to answer this question accurately.

How did you get your E2 levels? Did you get labwork? If that is the case, ask your doctor what would be the best route. OTC AI's should reduce your E2 levels but to what extent is not known without bloodword to monitor it. The impact of an OTC AI varies from person to person. In this case, self medicating is probably not the way to go. .........BTW, what caused this elevated level?

I got blood work on an empty stomach at 8am last week...I took proviron(very mild steroid/dht) which messed with my hpta slightly then afterwards took nettle/divinal by itself. Since it was my first time using nettle I was unaware then it increases estrogen also and should be taken with an AI; it gave my gyno. I took nolva for 3 days to treat it immediately but didnt follow through so I guess my estro remained high.
    226 lbs....goal? 230 at 8% bf with 18 inch arms