Thread: How about this?

chadwr85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chadwr85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chadwr85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chadwr85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chadwr85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chadwr85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chadwr85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chadwr85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chadwr85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chadwr85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chadwr85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Exclamation How about this?

I'm thinking of changing my routine from upper/lower to push/pull/legs to get a little more volume. The only thing is that I would like to lift according to the calender instead of weekly.
    This what I mean; usually a push/pull/leg is as is with a day break and repeats itself. I would like to do something that would be similar but I don't want to go to the gym on the weekends (time problems, can't go to the gym on the weekends in the foreseeable future). This is my proposition:
    Monday-push
    tues- pull
    weds- legs
    th- push
    fri- pull
    then the next week pickup where I left off such as
    mon- legs
    tues- push
    weds- pull
    th- legs
    fri- push
    then the next week pickup where I left of again
    mon- pull
    tues- legs
    weds-push
    friday- pull

What do you guys think? Any other way to do it? I would ideally like to hit each muscle group twice a week but with a little more volume than traditional upper/lower.
    Chasing the pump

Barbell Squat- 470 1rm
    Barbell Bench- 325 1rm
    Weighted pullups- 100lbs 4-reps

178lbs, 12% body fat