LorenHoopy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I need a good daily workout routine and diet!

Hello everyone. Here's a little bit about whats been going on with myself. I use to take weight lifting very seriously! However Ive had a few kids and just haven't had the time nor motivation to do anything. As you can see in my avatar pic, that was the peak shape i got my body in. I was weighing about 165 lbs there, i weigh about the same now just not as near as cut or in shape. So now its been a few years and im wanting to start all over again. So i guess im calling out for some help, and asking if someone can give me a good workout routine and diet that i could follow daily. Any advice would be great, or if you guys could refer me to any good books that have good routine and diet that i could follow on a daily basis. Any advice or info would be great!

BTW, this is following workout routine i used.

Day 1: Chest, Triceps, and Abs
    Day 2: Back & Calves
    Day 3: OFF
    Day 4: Shoulders, Biceps, and Abs
    Day 5: Legs & Calves
    Day 6: OFF and repeat

Do you guys think that is an alright routine or got something better for me?

9thWonder. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 9thWonder. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by LorenHoopy View Post
    Hello everyone. Here's a little bit about whats been going on with myself. I use to take weight lifting very seriously! However Ive had a few kids and just haven't had the time nor motivation to do anything. As you can see in my avatar pic, that was the peak shape i got my body in. I was weighing about 165 lbs there, i weigh about the same now just not as near as cut or in shape. So now its been a few years and im wanting to start all over again. So i guess im calling out for some help, and asking if someone can give me a good workout routine and diet that i could follow daily. Any advice would be great, or if you guys could refer me to any good books that have good routine and diet that i could follow on a daily basis. Any advice or info would be great!
    try rippetoes!!, and look into HITT cardio training
    "Be proud, but never satisfied."

Where can i find rippetoes? Is there a website or book or anything? Thanks for for the replying, anyone else have any suggestions?

FFMSmit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just start with your routine again, get into the habit of excersising. You will develop a routine automaticly, certainly with your prior experience.
    Follow my extreme weight loss/strength gain system on my BodySpace.