Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 LastLast
    B_Musha will become famous soon enough. (+50) B_Musha will become famous soon enough. (+50) B_Musha will become famous soon enough. (+50) B_Musha will become famous soon enough. (+50) B_Musha will become famous soon enough. (+50) B_Musha will become famous soon enough. (+50) B_Musha will become famous soon enough. (+50) B_Musha will become famous soon enough. (+50) B_Musha will become famous soon enough. (+50) B_Musha will become famous soon enough. (+50) B_Musha will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by stussy View Post
    no I wasn't kiddin inform me please
    ahhhh sorry, i guess it is kind of hard to see but if you look about half way through ingredients on the new label you'll see "stenbolone" which is what made the originals money.

joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by joshweights View Post
    omg.. this would be #1 seller.
    someone has to be able to get the raws to do this...
    1-T Log: http://www.primordialperformance.com
    Topical 1-T TREN Is Here= bodybuilding.com/store/prim/1ttren.html

thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    the raws aren't hard to find its just the money and paper work that would be a problem for a normal consumer to bring this to market.though i'm sure a few compaines on here could do it if they really wanted to.

joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by thauncle View Post
    the raws aren't hard to find its just the money and paper work that would be a problem for a normal consumer to bring this to market.though i'm sure a few compaines on here could do it if they really wanted to.
    i kno cel has the power to do it!!!

stussy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    so which would be better?
    1-t-tren with mass tabs
    1-t-tren with grow tabs
    1-t-tren with 11-oxo?

What kinds of gains could I expect from mass tabs? I am looking to cut with building some lean muscle but cutting is the mAin goal. I do not like epistane very much either.

1-t-tren with mass tabs
    1-t-tren with grow tabs
    1-t-tren with 11-oxo?

What kinds of gains could I expect from mass tabs? I am looking to cut with building some lean muscle but cutting is the mAin goal. I do not like epistane very much either.
    1-t with mass tabs sounds like fun to me.. 1-t tren and mass tabs is a lil much i think.

Location: Fukkoffville, FDA sucks, Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
    Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1-t-tren with mass tabs
    1-t-tren with grow tabs
    1-t-tren with 11-oxo?

The fact that you're asking this question leads me to assume that you're not experienced enough to be using none of the above.

JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Question What's MethylSten?

Yes, a clone of MethylSten would be a #1 seller, but.. what's MethylSten?

I thought MethylSten was 1-ene SD, but I've read in previous post in this thread that this can't be, becouse its imposible to have a 1-ene in a 2a-methyl (SD is 2a,17a-dimethyl, so it can't have a 1-ene)

So, what's MethylSten?

Red face

Originally Posted by JBerto View Post

I thought MethylSten was 1-ene SD, but I've read in previous post in this thread that this can't be, becouse its imposible to have a 1-ene in a 2a-methyl (SD is 2a,17a-dimethyl, so it can't have a 1-ene)

So, what's MethylSten?
    does ids have the smartest chemist in the industry or what??? Someones gotta be able to clone this!

Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JBerto View Post

So, what's MethylSten?
    You can't have stereochemistry at the 2-position; therefore calling it 2a-methyl is incorrect. Methyl sten is the 1-ene derivative of SD, so the proper name for you bros would be 17b-hydroxy-2,17a-dimethyl-1-ene-5a-androstan-3-one. Or 17b-hydroxy-2,17a-dimethyl-1-ene-etiocholan-3-one. Those letters next to the numbers a or b indicates alpha or beta respectively; alpha means that the group is pointing away from the plane of the main structure in a 2D drawing and beta means that the group is pointing towards you from the plane. If there's an alkene anywhere present, the two carbons which form the alkene become flat due to the hybridization of bonds thus making it impossible to point away or toward you (hence the reason for no such thing as 1-ene-2a-methyl or 1-ene-2b-methyl). It is just flat, making it simply 2-methyl.
    Last edited by Beejis60; 05-15-2009 at 11:05 PM.

JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Beejis60 View Post
    You can't have stereochemistry at the 2-position; therefore calling it 2a-methyl is incorrect. Methyl sten is the 1-ene derivative of SD, so the proper name for you bros would be 17b-hydroxy-2,17a-dimethyl-1-ene-5a-androstan-3-one. Or 17b-hydroxy-2,17a-dimethyl-1-ene-etiocholan-3-one. Those letters next to the numbers a or b indicates alpha or beta respectively; alpha means that the group is pointing away from the plane of the main structure in a 2D drawing and beta means that the group is pointing towards you from the plane. If there's an alkene anywhere present, the two carbons which form the alkene become flat due to the hybridization of bonds thus making it impossible to point away or toward you (hence the reason for no such thing as 1-ene-2a-methyl or 1-ene-2b-methyl). It is just flat, making it simply 2-methyl.
    OK, thanks for the explanation!

Internet Entrepreneur Iron_And_sweat's Avatar
    Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000)
    how do you know the raws aren't hard to find? Just my guess that if they were so easy alot more companies would be on this like they are SD clones....
    "People don't want to be millionaires... they want to experience what they think only millions can buy

thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Iron_And_sweat View Post
    how do you know the raws aren't hard to find? Just my guess that if they were so easy alot more companies would be on this like they are SD clones....
    There's a few suppliers out of the states that make it my guess is since no one knows what is really in this stuff completely is the real companies shy away from taking a chance on it.any company that puts out a ph,ds type of product is always one user or chemist away from goin outta business.all you need is for one dumbass to do something stupid with your product and you could be in deep #hit.
    Last edited by thauncle; 05-16-2009 at 12:11 AM.

B_Musha will become famous soon enough. (+50) B_Musha will become famous soon enough. (+50) B_Musha will become famous soon enough. (+50) B_Musha will become famous soon enough. (+50) B_Musha will become famous soon enough. (+50) B_Musha will become famous soon enough. (+50) B_Musha will become famous soon enough. (+50) B_Musha will become famous soon enough. (+50) B_Musha will become famous soon enough. (+50) B_Musha will become famous soon enough. (+50) B_Musha will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There's a few suppliers out of the states that make it my guess is since no one knows what is really in this stuff completely is the real companies shy away from taking a chance on it.any company that puts out a ph,ds type of product is always one user or chemist away from goin outta business.all you need is for one dumbass to do something stupid with your product and you could be in deep #hit.
    So you're basically talking out of your ass??

Internet Entrepreneur Iron_And_sweat's Avatar
    Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000)
    so if it is not known 100% what is in it.... how can you know where to source it or what to even look for?

Are you sure there are multiple sources etc or do you really even have a clue?
    "People don't want to be millionaires... they want to experience what they think only millions can buy

Originally Posted by Iron_And_sweat View Post
    so if it is not known 100% what is in it.... how can you know where to source it or what to even look for?

Are you sure there are multiple sources etc or do you really even have a clue?
    I at one time during this thread was thinking about buying some for use sometime next year so I did some Google,yahoo etc search work back when this thread started up to see if there was anything on this compound that would reveal what it really is by finding the info in another forum somewhere on the net on a page or study or etc and didn't find anything but i happen to fall onto a few supplier websites.when i say no one knows whats in it i mean who knows if its just pure product or if the supplier or ids is spiking it,maybe the supplier is spiking it or maybe ids has a chemist adding something extra who knows what the mystery item Beejis60 couldn't make out is.
    Last edited by thauncle; 05-16-2009 at 12:52 AM.

bba149 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bba149 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bba149 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bba149 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bba149 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bba149 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bba149 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bba149 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bba149 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bba149 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bba149 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    mmm hmmm....

I at one time during this thread was thinking about buying some for use sometime next year so I did some Google,yahoo etc search work back when this thread started up to see if there was anything on this compound that would reveal what it really is by finding the info in another forum somewhere on the net on a page or study or etc and didn't find anything but i happen to fall onto a few supplier websites.when i say no one knows whats in it i mean who knows if its just pure product or if the supplier or ids is spiking it,maybe the supplier is spiking it or maybe ids has a chemist adding something extra who knows what the mystery item Beejis60 couldn't make out is.
    which one was that? www.methylstenraws.com ??

Originally Posted by B_Musha View Post
    So you're basically talking out of your ass??
    ^^^^^this
    "You have never lived until you have almost died. For those who fight for it, life has a flavor the protected will never know."

*S* 2/*

Maybe we don't know what's exactly in Mass Tabs, but i think we are talking about cloning MethylSten, not Mass Tabs, and we know what is MethylSten (Beejis explained that: MethylSten is 17b-hydroxy-2,17a-dimethyl-1-ene-5a-androstan-3-one -> 1-ene SD)

There's a few suppliers out of the states that make it my guess is since no one knows what is really
    There is a pharma company in Pittsburgh that sells methyl sten and two or three others in China.

Originally Posted by beejis60 View Post
    there is a pharma company in pittsburgh that sells methyl sten and two or three others in china.
    "beejis juice" ftw

"beejis juice" ftw
    I have my own beejis juice and it sure isn't this ****.

haha "dont hide it, divide it" brutha

PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    haha "dont hide it, divide it" brutha
    Ummm, if he's talking about what I think he is you may want to avoid the beejuice. But hey, I'm an open minded guy, if that's your thing then go for it. High in proteinz.

Originally Posted by PBateman View Post
    Ummm, if he's talking about what I think he is you may want to avoid the beejuice. But hey, I'm an open minded guy, if that's your thing then go for it. High in proteinz.
    oh you are a very sick distorted person lol

Originally Posted by PBateman View Post
    Lol, I wasn't actually talking about jizz, but thanks for pointing that out.

MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You ever make your own PH's?

Whether it be making your own "novel" compound, or making your own SD/Epi etc

Originally Posted by MikeDre View Post
    You ever make your own PH's?
    Yes, but just for myself and no one else.

Oh yeah well im a chemist too, fina tabs FTW, i kid lol

JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000)
    There is a pharma company in Pittsburgh that sells methyl sten and two or three others in China.
    Do they cap this or are you just stating a source where a company could purchase the methylsten?
    luck is when opportunity meets preparation!

Originally Posted by JmoFinD View Post
    Do they cap this or are you just stating a source where a company could purchase the methylsten?
    Stating a source where a company could buy the raw powder.