Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000)

wow, i feel betrayed by my own family

Today my mom came down staris and shes like me your sister and ur father are going to pizza hut we i got ur brown rice n chicken w seasoning cooked upstaris we'll see you when we get back

wut no invite lol

i woulda said no but still my i didnt kno she relized haha.

In a way that makes me happy that she knows i dont eat junk.
    I rep back/neg back(might be on recharge/spread)
    aspiring bodybuilder.
    If you got any questions shoot me a pm.

You need to breathe bodybuilding you need to eat, sleep, see, bleed bodybuilding you need to be addicted to bodybuilding like an addict if you plan on gaining any actual size

"The world is yours"

T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

svilack will become famous soon enough. (+50) svilack will become famous soon enough. (+50) svilack will become famous soon enough. (+50) svilack will become famous soon enough. (+50) svilack will become famous soon enough. (+50) svilack will become famous soon enough. (+50) svilack will become famous soon enough. (+50) svilack will become famous soon enough. (+50) svilack will become famous soon enough. (+50) svilack will become famous soon enough. (+50) svilack will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by T-REXXX View Post

BeanieWells is not very well liked. (-100) BeanieWells is not very well liked. (-100) BeanieWells is not very well liked. (-100) BeanieWells is not very well liked. (-100) BeanieWells is not very well liked. (-100) BeanieWells is not very well liked. (-100) BeanieWells is not very well liked. (-100) BeanieWells is not very well liked. (-100) BeanieWells is not very well liked. (-100) BeanieWells is not very well liked. (-100) BeanieWells is not very well liked. (-100)
    why would you say no to pizza?

Watchout your comment bro EEytonJones's Avatar
    EEytonJones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EEytonJones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EEytonJones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EEytonJones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EEytonJones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EEytonJones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EEytonJones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EEytonJones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EEytonJones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EEytonJones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EEytonJones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by T-REXXX View Post
    LOL

and to OP you are lucky. My mom barely cooks stuff for me and when I'm not happy with the junk she buys she sais "well if you want chicken go buy it"

Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by KurtWarner View Post
    why would you say no to pizza?
    i had my cheat meal yesterday clean bulk is a S.o.b!!

fckin had a donut and a snickers yesterday lol

my mom will cook me as long as i buy the stuff and tell her how i want it.

she mixes the chicken broth with the rice so its good and than the strips of chicken breast in thier as well as vegies good stuff taste good.
    half the time she makes my food half the time i make my own.
    aspiring bodybuilder.

You need to breathe bodybuilding you need to eat, sleep, see, bleed bodybuilding you need to be addicted to bodybuilding like an addict if you plan on gaining any actual size

"The world is yours"

Robandinho is not very helpful. (-500) Robandinho is not very helpful. (-500) Robandinho is not very helpful. (-500) Robandinho is not very helpful. (-500) Robandinho is not very helpful. (-500) Robandinho is not very helpful. (-500) Robandinho is not very helpful. (-500) Robandinho is not very helpful. (-500) Robandinho is not very helpful. (-500) Robandinho is not very helpful. (-500) Robandinho is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Alboking View Post
    Today my mom came down staris and shes like me your sister and ur father are going to pizza hut we i got ur brown rice n chicken w seasoning cooked upstaris we'll see you when we get back

wut no invite lol

you should be happy that your mom takes the time to get your chicken and brown rice

Originally Posted by Robandinho View Post
    you should be happy that your mom takes the time to get your chicken and brown rice
    yes i am very happy that she does trust me ,me
    she makes all my meals healthy n with xtra virgen olive oil n stuff she like knows wut i want cuz iv been telling her how i want it now shes like doing it regualry for me soo happy tho.
    aspiring bodybuilder.

"The world is yours"

Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Robandinho View Post
    x2. My mom does the same and it's so nice.

yes i am very happy that she does trust me ,me
    she makes all my meals healthy n with xtra virgen olive oil n stuff she like knows wut i want cuz iv been telling her how i want it now shes like doing it regualry for me soo happy tho.
    Haha same here.

Lifting with Power allergic2rice's Avatar
    allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol pretty much same here.
    awesome mom, everytime i come from school, there's a big ol' plate of chicken and rice (plus some onions and mushrooms 'course) waiting for me.
    gotta luv it
    Forum Representative
    Next Generation Nutrition
    http://www.glyco-energy.com/

***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

www.strengthsociety.com
    Powerlifting, Nutrition, Mobility

Originally Posted by allergic2rice View Post
    lol pretty much same here.
    awesome mom, everytime i come from school, there's a big ol' plate of chicken and rice (plus some onions and mushrooms 'course) waiting for me.
    gotta luv it
    everytime i wake up thiers 2 scarmbled eggs 2 pbs glass of milk my vitamans ready a bannana and 3 cups of cashews and 3 pbs for school.

i like to constantly be eating somthing and cashews are good source of protien carbs and cals plus they taste good.

everytime i get home from school thier is either steak cooked with vegies and rice or chicken or fish.

mom is win now

she used to hate my BB lifestyle i chose 3 months ago but she finaly like accepts it lol.
    aspiring bodybuilder.

"The world is yours"

Watchout your comment bro EEytonJones's Avatar
    EEytonJones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EEytonJones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EEytonJones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EEytonJones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EEytonJones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EEytonJones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EEytonJones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EEytonJones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EEytonJones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EEytonJones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EEytonJones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    everytime i wake up thiers 2 scarmbled eggs 2 pbs glass of milk my vitamans ready a bannana and 3 cups of cashews and 3 pbs for school.

i like to constantly be eating somthing and cashews are good source of protien carbs and cals plus they taste good.

everytime i get home from school thier is either steak cooked with vegies and rice or chicken or fish.

mom is win now

she used to hate my BB lifestyle i chose 3 months ago but she finaly like accepts it lol.
    DAMN IF DAT AINT A MAMMAS BOY I AINT KNOW WAT DAT IS

lol j/k. lucky bastards youse

Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000)

wut no invite lol

fgt
    *ελευθερία ή θάνατος*
    ~ελληνικο crew~
    Brock U crew

-Give me a place to stand and I will move the Earth..

You beat Nicky with fists he comes back with a bat. You beat him with a knife he comes back with a gun. And if you beat him with a gun you better kill him because he'll be coming back and back until one of you is dead..

benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wow eat the pizza lmao... it wont kill you

Manafest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manafest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manafest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manafest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manafest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manafest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manafest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manafest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manafest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manafest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manafest will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Will_B View Post
    fgt
    HOLY FKIN **** at your avi bro

One Day At A Time.. MadeUnderground's Avatar
    MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm sorry OP but why do you have so many typos? You crying, breh?
    "Life's not a bitch. Life is a beautiful woman. You only call her a bitch 'cause she won't let you get that pussy. Maybe she didn't feel y'all shared any similar interests, or maybe you're just an ******* who couldn't sweet talk the princess." - Aesop Rock, "Daylight".

"Enjoy your body, use it every way you can. Don't be afraid of it or what other people think of it. It's the greatest instrument you will ever own." - Baz Luhrmann.

Displeasing Aesthetically scantraxx's Avatar
    scantraxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) scantraxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) scantraxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) scantraxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) scantraxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) scantraxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) scantraxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) scantraxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) scantraxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) scantraxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) scantraxx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Original post to hard to read/10

Literacy, learn some.

BEEG_DADDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) BEEG_DADDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) BEEG_DADDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) BEEG_DADDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) BEEG_DADDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) BEEG_DADDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) BEEG_DADDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) BEEG_DADDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) BEEG_DADDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) BEEG_DADDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) BEEG_DADDY is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Riveting tale chap

also spell check would be nice every now and again so you don't come across as a retard ya know?

Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Strong bump lol. My mom doesn't make sht for me your lucky brah
    You can be as cold as the winter weather but I don't care as long as were together <3

**I REP BACK**
    Just ask.

Starting Weight: 136 lbs Panabol's Avatar
    Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lucky.
    Rep Back 2k+ only

JM243 is just really nice. (+1000) JM243 is just really nice. (+1000) JM243 is just really nice. (+1000) JM243 is just really nice. (+1000) JM243 is just really nice. (+1000) JM243 is just really nice. (+1000) JM243 is just really nice. (+1000) JM243 is just really nice. (+1000) JM243 is just really nice. (+1000) JM243 is just really nice. (+1000) JM243 is just really nice. (+1000)
    The only time my family cooks a meal for me to eat, it's usually not a meal suited for bodybuilding...tis what happens when your family refuses to do something about them being fatties.

I just cook my own food now though.