Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    DiverseDiverse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DiverseDiverse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DiverseDiverse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DiverseDiverse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DiverseDiverse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DiverseDiverse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DiverseDiverse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DiverseDiverse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DiverseDiverse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DiverseDiverse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DiverseDiverse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow I think this woman at my gym thinks I'm stalking her? What should I do? [long]

I wasn't going to ask this question but finally decided to after tonight. I changed the names as to not incriminate anyone in any way. This is kinda long, so if you don't want to read anything long, don't read.

3 days ago I was at the gym, and as I'm ready to get on the exercise bike, this woman is on an exercise machine talking to another member, Paul, and she looks in my general direction and says "Oh my God... Oh my God..." in a disgusted voice. I honestly did not think she was referring to me because I wasn't doing anything other than adjusting the seat on the bike and getting ready to get on the bike. I figured she was talking about something else. So I thought nothing of it and worked out.

Then the next day, I arrive to the gym, and she's on the same machine talking to the same guy, and as I pass her on the way to the men's locker room, I hear her exclaim "right on time" in a sarcastic way. Still, I think nothing of it. When I change and come out the locker room, I'm on my cellphone talking to my dad. And I see her and her friend glance at me and mutter something. I head to the mat to stretch while still talking to my dad. And I hear her say something like "He's not even picking anything up!" It sounded like she may have been talking about me being on the phone. For the record, yes, you can pick up cellphone signals in the gym (at least where I was) so I don't know what she was talking about. Still, I think nothing of it because I know I have a history of being paranoid and thinking someone is talking about me when they're not. I figured it was just a coincidence. I get on a weight machine and the whole time I hear her talking to Paul, and he's responding to her, saying something like "I've seen him here for years and he seems like a nice guy. Maybe he's just quiet." I'm guessing they were talking about me but doing it in a way that they made it seem like they were talking about something else. Then I heard him say "Oh, so you've noticed a pattern, huh?" I couldn't really hear her. Then as she's leaving he says something to her like "You're racking your brain over this... maybe talk to Jeff." Jeff is the head trainer at the gym and oversees activities in that part of the gym. And she leaves. Still, I figure they can't be talking about me.

The third day I didn't hear her say anything but I thought I saw her glancing at me in the mirror with a disgusted look on her face once or twice. But I basically ignored her because I was just trying to focus on my workout. It's possible something to her friend later while I was in another part of the gym, but I wouldn't know.

And tonight, she arrives right as I'm wrapping up my workout. I do some stretching and head to the locker room. I get dressed and go to wash my hands. Jeff walks in the locker room, but not to do anything. He throws something in the trash and leaves. I thought it was odd. After done washing my hands, I leave. Jeff is talking to the woman, and the woman on the machine looks in my direction and says "Oh... Jesus Christ". I'm very intuitive and pick up on things real well, and I'm guessing she told Jeff to go in the locker room to see what I'm doing. Anyway, there have been way too many coincidences and now after tonight, I'm about 90-95% sure that all those comments she's made in the past 4 workouts at the gym were about me.

Now let me try to fill in the blanks to give you the whole story:

I've been a member of this gym since 2006. And started coming off-and-on as a guest in 2005. I remember seeing her as far back as 2005 (since I started coming there). I'll be perfectly honest, I have stared at her a couple times. She's a female, I'm a male, and I did "check her out" a few times. And I think she's caught me a couple times. But that's it. But I think that's normal, because guys do that all the time. And I've caught women checking me out. I remember a woman that has stared at my crotch, and another woman that was staring at my butt as I worked out (I saw her reflection in the mirror). Not to mention stares from possibly gay men. But I am definitely not "stalking". She seems to be in about her mid 30's, and I'm in my mid 20's.

At one point in 2007, I'd see her almost daily for weeks on end because our workout schedules were around the same time. In 2008 however, I've worked out the same time as her a total of maybe 7 times. And this year, maybe 4 or 5 times. It's not like I see her every day.

I'm also quiet and keep to myself there, and I'm aware that this type of personality might unease people. But I go to the gym to workout, not socialize. But I do talk to a couple people. I've talked to both Jeff and Paul on rare occassions, and I believe that's why Paul vouched for me when she was complaining, because he figured I was "normal".

I've never had an incident with anyone at any gym. Like I said, I just keep to myself, workout for a couple hours, and leave. I've never had an incident with anyone at any gym. Like I said, I just keep to myself, workout for a couple hours, and leave. I've seen her get in an incident with someone else before. I remember her arguing with some woman because the woman was talking on a cellphone, and technically cellphone use is forbidden in the gym. And they had a back-and-forth exchange. She doesn't seem like a friendly person. Sure, she socializes with Jeff & Paul, but I believe that's because both those guys are very outgoing and social. Jeff the trainer is like some kind of ladies' man that talks to every woman that works out there. And Paul is loud, boisterous, and talks to everyone period.

But my question is, what should I do? I tried to ignore it and just work out, but now if it continues I'm thinking about talking to Jeff. I don't want to talk to her about it because she's a woman and I'm not trying to get conflictive with a woman. And she'd probably be freaked out anyways. But I can't go to a gym with someone saying "Oh God" and "Jesus Christ" everytime they see my face. It's a form of harrassment. I don't care what someone thinks about me... they can have whatever opinion they like... but to constantly make snide comments whenever I pass gets annoying. Enough is enough. She probably doesn't realize that I'm probably as scared of her as she is of me. Like I said, I don't get in incidents with people at gyms. I don't know if she's going to try to report me, attack me, go off verbally on me, or what. In a way it makes me angry and defiant and I'll just continue going to the gym and not switch up my times, because I've done nothing wrong.
    Last edited by DiverseDiverse; 04-08-2009 at 03:12 PM.

Trolling the trolls..... dabbmw2002's Avatar
    dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    TRUMP 2024

ALL libtards are f@gg0ts (Ded fkn Srs)

Toxic Masculinity

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

United States Army Veteran

White Conservative Heterosexual Male who is not a White Supremecist (Ded fkn Srs)

yabudday has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yabudday has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yabudday has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yabudday has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yabudday has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yabudday has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yabudday has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yabudday has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yabudday has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yabudday has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yabudday has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cliffs, muther fukcer.
    R.I.P. Hector Bluntz
    I am sex yor butt.
    Sick Duck Crew.
    Stroke crew
    Mortal Enema Crew.
    Intent to penetrate Crew.
    https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Kitchen-Dining-Potholders/zgbs/kitchen/678537011

islandboy670 is on a distinguished road. (+10) islandboy670 is on a distinguished road. (+10) islandboy670 is on a distinguished road. (+10) islandboy670 is on a distinguished road. (+10) islandboy670 is on a distinguished road. (+10) islandboy670 is on a distinguished road. (+10) islandboy670 is on a distinguished road. (+10) islandboy670 is on a distinguished road. (+10) islandboy670 is on a distinguished road. (+10) islandboy670 is on a distinguished road. (+10) islandboy670 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Cliffs?

Raw D0g is a name known to all. (+5000) Raw D0g is a name known to all. (+5000) Raw D0g is a name known to all. (+5000) Raw D0g is a name known to all. (+5000) Raw D0g is a name known to all. (+5000) Raw D0g is a name known to all. (+5000) Raw D0g is a name known to all. (+5000) Raw D0g is a name known to all. (+5000) Raw D0g is a name known to all. (+5000) Raw D0g is a name known to all. (+5000) Raw D0g is a name known to all. (+5000)
    cliffs you ugly mother fuker
    [5/9 crew]
    -------------------------
    .:MiscMarioBrahs:.
    -------------------------

Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

subpolarbear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) subpolarbear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) subpolarbear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) subpolarbear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) subpolarbear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) subpolarbear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) subpolarbear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) subpolarbear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) subpolarbear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) subpolarbear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) subpolarbear is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Is she disgusted because you are wearing a thong, half shirt, richard simmons headband and have wrist sweat bands on?

alegend90 is a name known to all. (+5000) alegend90 is a name known to all. (+5000) alegend90 is a name known to all. (+5000) alegend90 is a name known to all. (+5000) alegend90 is a name known to all. (+5000) alegend90 is a name known to all. (+5000) alegend90 is a name known to all. (+5000) alegend90 is a name known to all. (+5000) alegend90 is a name known to all. (+5000) alegend90 is a name known to all. (+5000) alegend90 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    STRONG first post
    +/+++++Subaru Crew+++++\+

Α.Ε.Κ.Δ.Β.

Baselinerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Baselinerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Baselinerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Baselinerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Baselinerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Baselinerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Baselinerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Baselinerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Baselinerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Baselinerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Baselinerr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Relieved this wasn't a fresh prince after the read lol.

Seriously though talk to this Jeff guy, if he's the head trainer there he's the one you need to go talk to cos any complaint she makes will go to him, and he will likely go and talk to her once you've talked to him to explain it, he won't want problems in his gym.

Just don't leave anytime and think about doing it, go do it and sort it out before a misunderstanding becomes anything bigger

hsight is on a distinguished road. (+10) hsight is on a distinguished road. (+10) hsight is on a distinguished road. (+10) hsight is on a distinguished road. (+10) hsight is on a distinguished road. (+10) hsight is on a distinguished road. (+10) hsight is on a distinguished road. (+10) hsight is on a distinguished road. (+10) hsight is on a distinguished road. (+10) hsight is on a distinguished road. (+10) hsight is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    That is really immature on her part. Go talk to jeff directly.

DL Addict is a name known to all. (+5000) DL Addict is a name known to all. (+5000) DL Addict is a name known to all. (+5000) DL Addict is a name known to all. (+5000) DL Addict is a name known to all. (+5000) DL Addict is a name known to all. (+5000) DL Addict is a name known to all. (+5000) DL Addict is a name known to all. (+5000) DL Addict is a name known to all. (+5000) DL Addict is a name known to all. (+5000) DL Addict is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dabbmw2002 View Post
    Good post! X2

Carloswithac is a name known to all. (+5000) Carloswithac is a name known to all. (+5000) Carloswithac is a name known to all. (+5000) Carloswithac is a name known to all. (+5000) Carloswithac is a name known to all. (+5000) Carloswithac is a name known to all. (+5000) Carloswithac is a name known to all. (+5000) Carloswithac is a name known to all. (+5000) Carloswithac is a name known to all. (+5000) Carloswithac is a name known to all. (+5000) Carloswithac is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just talk to the guys and tell them your side of the story. Sounds like a total drama queen to me.
    **Official Bicycle Crew** Ờờ

subpolarbear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) subpolarbear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) subpolarbear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) subpolarbear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) subpolarbear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) subpolarbear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) subpolarbear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) subpolarbear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) subpolarbear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) subpolarbear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) subpolarbear is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Carloswithac View Post
    Just talk to the guys and tell them your side of the story. Sounds like a total drama queen to me.
    This is probably your best bet.

CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Op, I am going to rip off your nutsack and feed it to Monty if you don't provide cliffs NAO!
    R.I.P. Hector Bluntz
    I am sex yor butt.
    Sick Duck Crew.
    Stroke crew
    Mortal Enema Crew.
    https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Kitchen-Dining-Potholders/zgbs/kitchen/678537011

yamaharider will become famous soon enough. (+50) yamaharider will become famous soon enough. (+50) yamaharider will become famous soon enough. (+50) yamaharider will become famous soon enough. (+50) yamaharider will become famous soon enough. (+50) yamaharider will become famous soon enough. (+50) yamaharider will become famous soon enough. (+50) yamaharider will become famous soon enough. (+50) yamaharider will become famous soon enough. (+50) yamaharider will become famous soon enough. (+50) yamaharider will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    strong first post

BenReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BenReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BenReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BenReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BenReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BenReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BenReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BenReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BenReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BenReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BenReilly is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by alegend90 View Post
    STRONG first post
    x2

dang
    "You want science and studies? F*** you. I've got scars and blood and vomit." - JW

WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    id use that negative energy and push myself harder at the gym!!! RAGE SON!!

redbinder is just really nice. (+1000) redbinder is just really nice. (+1000) redbinder is just really nice. (+1000) redbinder is just really nice. (+1000) redbinder is just really nice. (+1000) redbinder is just really nice. (+1000) redbinder is just really nice. (+1000) redbinder is just really nice. (+1000) redbinder is just really nice. (+1000) redbinder is just really nice. (+1000) redbinder is just really nice. (+1000)

ain't reading ur novel brah

hillt3000 is just really nice. (+1000) hillt3000 is just really nice. (+1000) hillt3000 is just really nice. (+1000) hillt3000 is just really nice. (+1000) hillt3000 is just really nice. (+1000) hillt3000 is just really nice. (+1000) hillt3000 is just really nice. (+1000) hillt3000 is just really nice. (+1000) hillt3000 is just really nice. (+1000) hillt3000 is just really nice. (+1000) hillt3000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Looks like a good book OP, I will read a little bit of it everytime I take a **** and maybe in a year or two I will be finished and give you my opinion on it.

TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    maybe she thinks you are stalking her because you keep listening in on her conversations and looking at her in the mirror (you would have to be to notice her looking at you with weird faces or whatever)
    Curret Best Meet Lifts
    SQ- 606lbs
    BP- 424lbs
    DL-738lbs
    T- 1,752 lbs
    @ 198 lbs. Raw without wraps

Follow me on Instagram @TPAYNTER

Cdn90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdn90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdn90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdn90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdn90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdn90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdn90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdn90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdn90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdn90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdn90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    holy ****.. i aint reading all that ROFL

Jakus is just really nice. (+1000) Jakus is just really nice. (+1000) Jakus is just really nice. (+1000) Jakus is just really nice. (+1000) Jakus is just really nice. (+1000) Jakus is just really nice. (+1000) Jakus is just really nice. (+1000) Jakus is just really nice. (+1000) Jakus is just really nice. (+1000) Jakus is just really nice. (+1000) Jakus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DiverseDiverse View Post
    I wasn't going to ......................

3 days ago I was at the gym, and as .................................................. ............ Jeff & Paul, but I believe that's because both those guys are very outgoing and social. Reggie the trainer is like some kind of ladies' man

So Jeff's real name is Reggie?

Registered User GodsHonestTruth's Avatar
    GodsHonestTruth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodsHonestTruth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodsHonestTruth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodsHonestTruth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodsHonestTruth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodsHonestTruth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodsHonestTruth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodsHonestTruth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodsHonestTruth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodsHonestTruth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodsHonestTruth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I read that whole damn thing.

Sounds like she has the hots for you brah.
    Co FoUnDeR oF Da GriLLeD OuT GanGstaZ

BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i cant believe i read the whole thing.

dude if a girl was saying **** behind my back when i didnt even do anything wrong i would be right up in her face. Be a man, do the right thing and confront her. tell her she is ugly and the world does not revolve around her.
    My mom thinks i'm cool

GO CANUCKS GO

rep SydCBDNSW 3 times cause i misread post

drama turtle will become famous soon enough. (+50) drama turtle will become famous soon enough. (+50) drama turtle will become famous soon enough. (+50) drama turtle will become famous soon enough. (+50) drama turtle will become famous soon enough. (+50) drama turtle will become famous soon enough. (+50) drama turtle will become famous soon enough. (+50) drama turtle will become famous soon enough. (+50) drama turtle will become famous soon enough. (+50) drama turtle will become famous soon enough. (+50) drama turtle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    reggie?

Ok, Trebec.
    I read your whole post.

Ignore the whole situation.

She is a mental case.
    R.I.P. Hector Bluntz
    I am sex yor butt.
    Sick Duck Crew.
    Stroke crew
    Mortal Enema Crew.

yamaharider will become famous soon enough. (+50) yamaharider will become famous soon enough. (+50) yamaharider will become famous soon enough. (+50) yamaharider will become famous soon enough. (+50) yamaharider will become famous soon enough. (+50) yamaharider will become famous soon enough. (+50) yamaharider will become famous soon enough. (+50) yamaharider will become famous soon enough. (+50) yamaharider will become famous soon enough. (+50) yamaharider will become famous soon enough. (+50) yamaharider will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TPAYNTER View Post
    maybe she thinks you are stalking her because you keep listening in on her conversations and looking at her in the mirror (you would have to be to notice her looking at you with weird faces or whatever)
    also this^^

if you go ask "hey does that girl say im stalking her?" they're gonna think your stalking her.

riptfuel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riptfuel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riptfuel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riptfuel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riptfuel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riptfuel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riptfuel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riptfuel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riptfuel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riptfuel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riptfuel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    either change your schedule so u dont hafta work out when she does, or just give her dirty looks and dont pay any attention to her.