sexynewbie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sexynewbie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sexynewbie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sexynewbie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sexynewbie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sexynewbie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sexynewbie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sexynewbie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sexynewbie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question T-BOMB II NOT for women?

Hello! Anyone here taking T-Bomb II? Besides the facial hair, any other reasons I shouldn't take it for ONE cycle? You know...for a boost?

TeamsterMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A lot of people told me not to cycle MMV2 that I wrote about in my previous thread and I didn't have any sides. A lot depends on you too. If you normally have hair or normally have masculine features, these types of drugs will bring them out full force. I read, take advice and then I try it myself at a low dose and then go from there.

sexynewbie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sexynewbie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sexynewbie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sexynewbie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sexynewbie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sexynewbie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sexynewbie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sexynewbie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sexynewbie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I appreciate your comments, TeamsterMuscle! I have read and my Honey reads a lot on supplements also, which helps me out. I have been on T-Bomb II for a week and am working out...I'm watching things closely but I really want a boost. Thanks!