Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

The FINAL insult to Jay Cutler and OUR intelligence....

this just burns me up on many levels....here is my cropped scan from the current Myo-Shock 4 page ad from the BB mags:

excuse my early old timers addled brain, but; isn't Jay happily married for many years now?

and isn't that his very own wife in many of the videos popping up on the net helping him to train for his contests??

so what then, is this throwback to the old " Charles Atlas, don't let them kick sand in your face, and get the girls" type of mentality???

TALK ABOUT INSULTING???

he used to try to get the girls and now they come to him????

not on his wife's time, that is for sure! LMFAO........

really though, if I am somehow mistaken and confusing JAY for another top bodybuilder, I apologize dearly, however, I am pretty sure that he has been solidly married to the same woman for many years now......

bad enough the unlawful and fraudulent misleading concept that Jay and his ilk have achieved their status via those products, but now, on a personal level, this crapola?????

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yes, he is happily married, and I have successfully googled several articles with him praising her and how she helps him with his diet and training and just support in general......

with that in mind and confirmed, I would have to ask Jay:

HOW COULD YOU DO THIS??

you have to have SOME sort of principles regarding acquiring money through your art.....

antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Take it easy john. it's just advertising.If cutler does not care, why should you?

I see your point but hey, he's making lots of $$$ from these ads and probably does not care about that aspect.

iDarren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iDarren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iDarren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iDarren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iDarren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iDarren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iDarren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iDarren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iDarren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iDarren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iDarren has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Most important Q - who's the babe in the pic!!!!!!

Oh and yes, John, it's "make believe"....

Stanco is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stanco is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stanco is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stanco is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stanco is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stanco is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stanco is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stanco is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stanco is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stanco is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stanco is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Who cares?

Reseg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reseg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reseg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reseg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reseg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reseg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reseg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reseg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reseg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reseg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reseg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Honestly it's no different than an actor playing a part where he is married to someone other than who he's really married to in real life. Jay is playing the part for their marketing scenario and I'm sure his wife approved as Jay wouldn't do it otherwise with the respect he has for his wife.

Even though we all know who Jay is and that he's married, many people who see the ad won't.

As for the Myoshock wording, it's a marketing gray area that many companies use. They're not saying "because of Myoshock", or "thanks to Myoshock" as to give credit to it being the reason, they're just saying "now, with Myoshock" basically without the adjectives which I'm sure their legal department said they're safe as it means he's simply USING Myoshock as part of his routine to build muscle without making a claim to direct results. I can understand being annoyed with that, but it's what politicians and marketers to all day, every day.
    Last edited by Reseg; 04-08-2009 at 05:52 AM.

iDarren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iDarren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iDarren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iDarren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iDarren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iDarren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iDarren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iDarren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iDarren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iDarren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iDarren has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Reseg View Post
    Honestly it's no different than an actor playing a part where he is married to someone other than who he's really married to in real life.
    That's exactly how I interpret it too.

Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Cutler isn't ****in' that lady in the ad. It's for generating money.

siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Hengman View Post
    Cutler isn't ****in' that lady in the ad. It's for generating money.
    i agree with all but this statement
    I wish it lasted, forever.

Manlet in-progress ArmyROTCCadet05's Avatar
    ArmyROTCCadet05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyROTCCadet05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyROTCCadet05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyROTCCadet05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyROTCCadet05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyROTCCadet05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyROTCCadet05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyROTCCadet05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyROTCCadet05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyROTCCadet05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyROTCCadet05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Why make a big deal out of it? It's like hollywood. Are there actors and actresses happily married? Yes (Debateable), but they still do their job acting in roles which may have them kissing other men/women. This is part of Jay's job, endorsements and such and it is what brings home the money for him so that him and his wife can live the type of lifestyle they want. I'm sure if he/she had a problem with the photo or ad, then Jay wouldn't have done it.

Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not a big deal IMO, it's an ad, but yes, Jay Cutler was together with his wife even before he started bodybuilding.

well, sorry, I don't see it the same way.....the implication is that he is now the "playboy of the western world" due to MyoShock, which is even more or a falsehood than him achieving his physique through it.....

guess I am just too principled driven a person.....

I can understand , MAYBE, if their target audience are the rubes out there who don't know a single thing about Bodybuilding or the BB community, but I am assuming their target audience are dedicated lifters looking for quality or cutting edge supps, in which case, it is US, who are very aware of the obvious scam......

siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    sex sells^^^
    I wish it lasted, forever.

Transformer08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Transformer08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Transformer08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Transformer08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Transformer08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Transformer08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Transformer08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Transformer08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Transformer08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Transformer08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bro... pay less attention to cutler and his life... and focus on yours.. god damn!

there are several big time CUTLER fans on this forum, including one guy that sees him on a regular basis: I wonder what they feel about this.....

reminds me of the famous Tony Montana quote, something to the effect of:

"there are only two things in the world I don't break for just anyone, my balls and my word"

unfortunately, I am hopelessly in that category.....

no, I wouldn't put my picture up with that kind of tom foolery for any amount of money, and those that know me closely, understand that.....

but what the hell, I guess....money talks....and all that.....

douggiefresh21 is just really nice. (+1000) douggiefresh21 is just really nice. (+1000) douggiefresh21 is just really nice. (+1000) douggiefresh21 is just really nice. (+1000) douggiefresh21 is just really nice. (+1000) douggiefresh21 is just really nice. (+1000) douggiefresh21 is just really nice. (+1000) douggiefresh21 is just really nice. (+1000) douggiefresh21 is just really nice. (+1000) douggiefresh21 is just really nice. (+1000) douggiefresh21 is just really nice. (+1000)
    John, I see where your coming from, as I would understand if my wife would be mad (not that I am saying she would be, said if) about taking a picture like that. But like everybody said above, it is advertising. Thats the game.
    DFAC/ANBF Natural Pro Bodybuilder
    www.allnaturaloptions.com
    www.northjerseybnc.com

"Every aspect of bodybuilding comes from hard work. You can't add muscularity without hard work. You can't improve symmetry without hard work. You can't get conditioned without hard work. If you want to be a bodybuilder you have to devote yourself to hard work."

"The world is hard, fragile things get broken."

You are being very idealistic about a world (pro BB'ing) which is based on illegal drugs, questionable sexual morals at best, and deception of the young and vulnerable (selling fake hopes of gargantuan inhuman muscle size through supps).....

Originally Posted by JOHN GARGANI View Post
    there are several big time CUTLER fans on this forum, including one guy that sees him on a regular basis: I wonder what they feel about this.....

reminds me of the famous Tony Montana quote, something to the effect of:

"there are only two things in the world I don't break for just anyone, my balls and my word"

unfortunately, I am hopelessly in that category.....

no, I wouldn't put my picture up with that kind of tom foolery for any amount of money, and those that know me closely, understand that.....

but what the hell, I guess....money talks....and all that.....

Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Strong overreacting imo

wlf.vik83 is just really nice. (+1000) wlf.vik83 is just really nice. (+1000) wlf.vik83 is just really nice. (+1000) wlf.vik83 is just really nice. (+1000) wlf.vik83 is just really nice. (+1000) wlf.vik83 is just really nice. (+1000) wlf.vik83 is just really nice. (+1000) wlf.vik83 is just really nice. (+1000) wlf.vik83 is just really nice. (+1000) wlf.vik83 is just really nice. (+1000) wlf.vik83 is just really nice. (+1000)

Nothing new about it.
    CAUTION: This user may use sarcasm and cynicism in a way you are not accustomed to.
    ► WKEA ◄
    *TEAM KAI*
    *TEAM WOLF*

Negativecreep0 is just really nice. (+1000) Negativecreep0 is just really nice. (+1000) Negativecreep0 is just really nice. (+1000) Negativecreep0 is just really nice. (+1000) Negativecreep0 is just really nice. (+1000) Negativecreep0 is just really nice. (+1000) Negativecreep0 is just really nice. (+1000) Negativecreep0 is just really nice. (+1000) Negativecreep0 is just really nice. (+1000) Negativecreep0 is just really nice. (+1000) Negativecreep0 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Cutler and his wife are prolly swingers.....

labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yes John $$$ does talk. And quite loudly at that.

Tommy1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tommy1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tommy1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tommy1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tommy1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tommy1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tommy1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tommy1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tommy1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tommy1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tommy1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Its funny because most girls do not find these physiques attractive anyway.. im sure there are some who do though, (1st lie) also Jay is married not meeting all these girls he is pictured with (2nd lie) also i dont think he has been using this product for 20 years... does he even use it today? (3rd lie)

Just my thoughts on how bad of a lie this is.. and also find it amusing if ppl believe it and buy this product
    100% Adonis DNA

Add me on ********.com
    search - tomlauzon@hotmail.com

www.youtube.com/vandammage14

\\Serge Nubret - 70 Years Young// * out soon! *

Will be available for purchase in link below..

http://www.sergenubret.com/biobook/index.php?page=main_book&lang=us

Gosu is not very helpful. (-500) Gosu is not very helpful. (-500) Gosu is not very helpful. (-500) Gosu is not very helpful. (-500) Gosu is not very helpful. (-500) Gosu is not very helpful. (-500) Gosu is not very helpful. (-500) Gosu is not very helpful. (-500) Gosu is not very helpful. (-500) Gosu is not very helpful. (-500) Gosu is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by JOHN GARGANI View Post
    but I am assuming their target audience are dedicated lifters looking for quality or cutting edge supps, in which case, it is US, who are very aware of the obvious scam......

i guess that hardcore lifters know allready that most supplements are scam they go buy real supplements and tons of food

Angus is ready.... supacrazymonkey's Avatar
    supacrazymonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) supacrazymonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) supacrazymonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) supacrazymonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) supacrazymonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) supacrazymonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) supacrazymonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) supacrazymonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) supacrazymonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) supacrazymonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) supacrazymonkey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    it's just an add, who gives a **** lolz

Hearnothing is just really nice. (+1000) Hearnothing is just really nice. (+1000) Hearnothing is just really nice. (+1000) Hearnothing is just really nice. (+1000) Hearnothing is just really nice. (+1000) Hearnothing is just really nice. (+1000) Hearnothing is just really nice. (+1000) Hearnothing is just really nice. (+1000) Hearnothing is just really nice. (+1000) Hearnothing is just really nice. (+1000) Hearnothing is just really nice. (+1000)
    PIcs of Jay's wife?

willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    thats not even jay cutler in the picture, it is jays face with some computerized and enhanced body...so technically it is only 1/8 the real jay cutler
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer
    NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
    NESTA Certified Personal Trainer
    Working on MA in Sport Psychology

Live to win, don't live not to lose.

martyr5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martyr5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martyr5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martyr5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martyr5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martyr5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martyr5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martyr5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martyr5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martyr5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martyr5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by siersy View Post
    sex sells^^^
    and im buying...................not

extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Jay has a bid head...

Like the one on his shoulders lol... not the other one. Just saying cuz I noticed it from all the pics vik just posted

Vaporize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The only people that know he's married are the bodybuilding fans that also know not to buy their overpriced supps/equipment.

/thread
    "Thank God for pure NATURAL strength." ~ Ronnie Coleman

NASM Certified Trainer

Max Bench: 485

mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    An actor plays a role or a character. Everyone knows that is make believe.

An endorsement ad contains the person who is endorsing it and sometimes why the person uses it and why the product works for them.

If Cutler uses MyoShock in order to gain muscle, that is what he uses it for. And he can say he uses it gain muscle. If he is not using MyoShock to get hot women to throw themselves at his feet, that is false advertising.

Do you guys still not see the difference?