em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Comp. Edge Labs P-MAG...promagnon clone

Introducing P-Mag - Promagnon Clone

Lean Muscle & Strength

P-Mag is a repartitioning compound that is well suited for those looking for lean muscle and strength gains. Due to it not aromatizing, users report minimal fluid retention, which makes P-Mag suitable for bulking, lean bulking, cutting, or recomposition cycles.

It is very common for individuals to ask the difference between H-Drol and P-Mag since they are similar. H-Drol is more suited for individuals looking for gains in lean muscle and strength, while losing body-fat, whereas P-Mag is more geared towards those who wish to have a little more emphasis on size gains.

Common Dosing Protocol:
    Beginner/Mild Cycle:
    Weeks 1 to 4: 50 mg per day (2 capsules)

Advanced Cycle:
    Week 1: 50 mg (2 capsules per day)
    Week 2: 50 mg (2 capsules per day)
    Week 3: 75 mg (3 capsules per day)
    Week 4: 75 mg (3 capsules per day)
    Week 5: 75 mg (3 capsules per day)
    Week 6: 75 mg (3 capsules per day)

Stacking & Bridging Options:
    P-Mag is not commonly bridged with other compounds, but can be stacked with EQ-Plex or X-Tren.

During Your Cycle:
    We suggest using our Cycle Assist product while on P-Mag for overall support purposes. Cycle Assist can be started at the onset of the cycle, or ideally can be started two weeks before the beginning of the cycle.

After Your Cycle:
    It is important to be familiar with and to do proper Post Cycle Therapy (PCT), including, but not limited to our PCT Assist Product.

----------

Supplement Facts:
    Serving Size: 1 capsule
    Servings per Container: 60
    Amount Per Serving:
    4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3,17b-diol ? 25 mg

Directions:
    As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules per day, spaced out 8 to 12 hours apart. P-Mag is typically used for 4 to 6 weeks cycles. Do not exceed 6 weeks of continued usage. Take at least a 6 week break between cycles.

Warning:
    Do not use this product if you are under 21 years of age. This product should not be used by women. Do not use this product if you have high blood pressure, diabetes, or any other physical and/or psychiatric condition. Keep stored in a cool, dry place away from children.

brady.huskey will become famous soon enough. (+50) brady.huskey will become famous soon enough. (+50) brady.huskey will become famous soon enough. (+50) brady.huskey will become famous soon enough. (+50) brady.huskey will become famous soon enough. (+50) brady.huskey will become famous soon enough. (+50) brady.huskey will become famous soon enough. (+50) brady.huskey will become famous soon enough. (+50) brady.huskey will become famous soon enough. (+50) brady.huskey will become famous soon enough. (+50) brady.huskey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    HELL YES

When is this hitting bb.com???
    Gaspari Spirodex
    Purple Wraath
    Orange Triad
    Activate Xtreme
    Triazole
    LG Lipotropic protein

canecorso2009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canecorso2009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canecorso2009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canecorso2009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canecorso2009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canecorso2009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canecorso2009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canecorso2009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canecorso2009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canecorso2009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canecorso2009 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sounds awesome!

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ah awesome! about time someone released one of these!

well done cel
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    ah awesome! about time someone released one of these!

well done cel
    X2 a great addition to your line,cool job CEL!
    Olympus Labs/Lyfestyle Research & Development (R&D) Director

I am not FDA approved WhirlyBird's Avatar
    WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Very very awesome CEL. I am flapping for this, I mean clapping

em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WhirlyBird View Post
    Very very awesome CEL. I am flapping for this, I mean clapping
    lol!!! Still have i more clone to come............

^^ next clone will be available next week