hardknocks21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hardknocks21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hardknocks21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hardknocks21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hardknocks21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hardknocks21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hardknocks21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hardknocks21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hardknocks21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hardknocks21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hardknocks21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Anyone here bought ephedrine from Walgreens or safeway?

I was going to get some so i could use it for my ECA stack. Ive never bought anything like that from walgreens or safeway. What do they say and do you have to have any thing to give them?

drgnframe24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drgnframe24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drgnframe24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drgnframe24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drgnframe24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drgnframe24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drgnframe24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drgnframe24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drgnframe24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drgnframe24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drgnframe24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i got mine from walgreens. its called bronkaid. just go to the pharmacy and ask them for it.
    Misc Zombie Survival Squad: Alpha Squad

*United States Air Force*

PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My friend did at Walgreens recently. You have to go to the pharmacy and ask for Bronkaid (might be others?). You just can't buy more than a certain ammount and you should probably read specifically what it's for so you can say (asthma I think). It's not out on the shelf.

v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000)
    most pharmacies i have seen have a card on the shelf for ephedrine and psedoephedrine based decongestants, grab the card you want and buy it.

small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If they ask you why, just say you have bronchial asthma which is what its for.
    Originally Posted by v4lu3s View Post
    most pharmacies i have seen have a card on the shelf for ephedrine and psedoephedrine based decongestants, grab the card you want and buy it.
    Also, you might need your drivers license, so make sure you have that just in case.

hardknocks21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hardknocks21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hardknocks21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hardknocks21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hardknocks21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hardknocks21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hardknocks21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hardknocks21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hardknocks21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hardknocks21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hardknocks21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Do they drill you or is it pretty simple....dont want to make a fool of myself. All i have to say is i have asthma?

small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Well all the stores around here just have it behind the counters and not at the pharmacy. Everytime I see someone buy somthing behind the counters, all they ask is for the license to scan, and you have to sign this thing on a tablet saying you won't use it for illegal drug use or somthing. Never asked what its for or anything. Might just be a jersey thing though.

MikeBlitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeBlitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeBlitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeBlitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeBlitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeBlitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeBlitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeBlitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeBlitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeBlitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeBlitz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by small_azn View Post
    Well all the stores around here just have it behind the counters and not at the pharmacy. Everytime I see someone buy somthing behind the counters, all they ask is for the license to scan, and you have to sign this thing on a tablet saying you won't use it for illegal drug use or somthing. Never asked what its for or anything. Might just be a jersey thing though.
    Something? lol, the drug monster?

Edit, nevermind I read it wrong... I need to go to bed.

I don't follow. Are you trying to be funny?

edit:...ok..

Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    They don't hassle you. You ahve to be over 18 and they scan your license to keep track of how much you bought, just to make sure you aren't going home and making meth.
    High Master League Zerg - Starcraft 2 Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/brotosterone
    YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/iblast002

"If you don't drop sweat today, you will drop tears tomorrow" - SlayerS_MMA

MikeRAnderson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeRAnderson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeRAnderson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeRAnderson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeRAnderson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeRAnderson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeRAnderson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeRAnderson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeRAnderson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeRAnderson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeRAnderson is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by hardknocks21 View Post
    Do they drill you or is it pretty simple....dont want to make a fool of myself. All i have to say is i have asthma?
    they wont drill u lol. its an OTC drug and ur allowed to buy it. if they ask you just tell them to mind their own business.
    Rack your weights!

But its on the BB.com forums it must be true!

Originally Posted by MikeRAnderson View Post
    they wont drill u lol. its an OTC drug and ur allowed to buy it. if they ask you just tell them to mind their own business.
    I don't know if that is a smart thing to say. Meth is becoming a real problem all over the nation and they are taking it very seriously. Why say something like that when you can simply just say its for a cold or asthma..

Registered User Clean n Jerk Josh's Avatar
    Clean n Jerk Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clean n Jerk Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clean n Jerk Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clean n Jerk Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clean n Jerk Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clean n Jerk Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clean n Jerk Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clean n Jerk Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clean n Jerk Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clean n Jerk Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clean n Jerk Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've bought Bronkaid quite a few times at Walgreens and Wal-Mart and never once been asked what it's for. What's funny is the comments I've heard the pharmacists make when they ask for your license to scan it, stuff like "got to make sure kids aren't making meth out of this." Had to double take on that one.