SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz

Fixed: soreness in arches of feet

I started to get soreness in the arches of my feet the last month or so. I even had a phantom ankle sprain without even knowing where I picked it up...

The solution: stretch the tibialis anterior (shin muscle). I just did a simple standing quad stretch the day after squat day and noticed that holding my foot near the toes while doing this resulted in more tension in my shin than in my quad (despite quad DOMS). The result? Foot arch pain completely gone. In b4 cool story bro.

SBykerk is on a distinguished road. (+10) SBykerk is on a distinguished road. (+10) SBykerk is on a distinguished road. (+10) SBykerk is on a distinguished road. (+10) SBykerk is on a distinguished road. (+10) SBykerk is on a distinguished road. (+10) SBykerk is on a distinguished road. (+10) SBykerk is on a distinguished road. (+10) SBykerk is on a distinguished road. (+10) SBykerk is on a distinguished road. (+10) SBykerk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks for the story.

I think if people posted more solutions as opposed to questions or criticism, this site would be alot more useful. I can't speak for everyone else, but I definitely enjoy case studies.
    Sean Bykerk B.A. Kin
    Personal Trainer/Kinesiologist
    www.seanbykerk.com
    Twitter: @SBykerk

Always seeking more information in health & fitness industry, and always willing to provide assistance to those who have questions or concerns for me.