B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Does a Keto diet fight ACNE?

This is my third week on Keto and I have to say my Acne has never been this good! Clear face for the first time in a LONG time. It could also be the stress relief of working out, but damn wat gives? Any credence to this?

KLMARB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KLMARB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KLMARB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KLMARB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KLMARB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KLMARB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KLMARB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KLMARB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KLMARB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KLMARB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KLMARB is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yes, depending upon your genetics. Dairy and grains are implicated in the development of acne, as well as carb based nutrition.......
    I'll take arrogance and the inevitable hubris over self-doubt and lack of confidence, anyday.......

swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm not sure if there are studies on this or not - but it appears that a number of people have had the same results as you OP.
    STAND TALL AND SHAKE THE HEAVENS!!

"Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own." - 1 Corinthians 6:19

▪█─-─█▪ Equipment Crew #71 ▪█─-─█▪
    []---[] York Barbell Club #32 []---[]
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #66 []---[]
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #6 ||---||

Does I have catabolismz? TaoistWarrior's Avatar
    TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    A friend of mine switched to this diet several months ago. It was actually reccomended to her by her dermatologist, who said acne is often caused by yeast growth in the skin. When you are eating lots of carbs, byproducts of carbohydrate metabolism are excreted through the skin. This feeds the yeast, and acne gets worse.

My skin got better after doing the AD for a month or so. Same thing happened to everybody I know who did/does the diet.
    It's time for a Breakthrough.

anniesbay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anniesbay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anniesbay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anniesbay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anniesbay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anniesbay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anniesbay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anniesbay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anniesbay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anniesbay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anniesbay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ditto. My dermatologist told me to cut out wheat, corn, soy, sugar, and dairy because I had been on every drug regimin possible and they no longer worked. I thought she was crazy and I didn't do it. Then I found the keto diet. Three weeks in it dawned on me that I had cut out the very foods she had recommended! It's easier to change your diet when people say "you can eat this and this," rather than "you can no longer eat this and this." Anyway, people keep commenting on my skin being clearer which keeps me motivated on the keto diet.

B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Quite amazing eh? I wonder why this hasnt been talked about recently. Seriously this is the first time ive been totally clear in years.

infiction has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) infiction has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) infiction has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) infiction has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) infiction has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) infiction has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) infiction has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) infiction has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) infiction has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) infiction has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) infiction has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Same here

+1 more for keto

stempleman is on a distinguished road. (+10) stempleman is on a distinguished road. (+10) stempleman is on a distinguished road. (+10) stempleman is on a distinguished road. (+10) stempleman is on a distinguished road. (+10) stempleman is on a distinguished road. (+10) stempleman is on a distinguished road. (+10) stempleman is on a distinguished road. (+10) stempleman is on a distinguished road. (+10) stempleman is on a distinguished road. (+10) stempleman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    same here perfectly clear had small clogged pores on my nose since i was prob. 14. a month in there gone as with everything else

Wow,

I'm about 4 weeks into Keto and after about the first week 0 outbreaks. Not even a small blemish on my face. QUITE AMAZING guys! This is motivations just in itself to keep going.

JimJo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimJo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimJo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimJo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimJo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimJo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimJo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimJo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimJo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimJo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimJo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by B_Nelley35 View Post
    Wow,

I'm about 4 weeks into Keto and after about the first week 0 outbreaks. Not even a small blemish on my face. QUITE AMAZING guys! This is motivations just in itself to keep going.
    Wow this makes me so want to start keto diet, I hope my acne will soon change too!

spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have had some great results in the past 3 days alone. My face looks a lot better already, and I have not had to really touch my acne meds at all. Also, the skin on my entire body looks better in my opinion, doesn't look all dry like it used to be.
    [IIFYM]
    **Official Bicycle Crew** Ờờ
    ΣΦΕ

Official Supp Misc Beer Ticker

Registered User trance__dreamer's Avatar
    trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Smile

Originally Posted by TaoistWarrior View Post
    A friend of mine switched to this diet several months ago. It was actually reccomended to her by her dermatologist, who said acne is often caused by yeast growth in the skin. When you are eating lots of carbs, byproducts of carbohydrate metabolism are excreted through the skin. This feeds the yeast, and acne gets worse.

My skin got better after doing the AD for a month or so. Same thing happened to everybody I know who did/does the diet.
    ^^ this. when i consume sugar (not even just sugar...i see the same results w/ bread, etc, too) my acne goes away completely. when i consume sugar/bread, etc, it comes back full force.

i posted in another thread a few mins ago that this is just 1 more reason to not consume sugar. xD