Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Rippedtohell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rippedtohell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rippedtohell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rippedtohell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rippedtohell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rippedtohell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rippedtohell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rippedtohell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rippedtohell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rippedtohell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rippedtohell is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Reversitol dosing protocol wrong? according to PA

So with PA saying that about reversitol(see below, last sentence) shouldnt we be dosing it up 1/2/2/3 during PCT versus the 3/2/2/1 PCT protocol that I force recommends so there is not estrogen rebound?

"Estrogens form a relatively long actcing pool in the form of inactive sulfates (estrone sulfate primarily) which can be reactivated by enzymes throughout the body. testosterone does not have this property. therefore estrogens have a longer half life

with that in mind SERMS are problematic in that you will go through a period of estrogen domination after discontinuation that can cause problems. this is one reason why AIs are recommended to be used during withdrawal from SERMS."

Original thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...3953731&page=4

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Rippedtohell View Post
    So with PA saying that about reversitol(see below, last sentence) shouldnt we be dosing it up 1/2/2/3 during PCT versus the 3/2/2/1 PCT protocol that I force recommends so there is not estrogen rebound?

"Estrogens form a relatively long actcing pool in the form of inactive sulfates (estrone sulfate primarily) which can be reactivated by enzymes throughout the body. testosterone does not have this property. therefore estrogens have a longer half life

with that in mind SERMS are problematic in that you will go through a period of estrogen domination after discontinuation that can cause problems. this is one reason why AIs are recommended to be used during withdrawal from SERMS."

Original thread

We have yet to see any issues with current dosing procedure, hwoever if you want to dose it that way log it! let us know how it works
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Original thread
    Nowhere on that page was Reversitol even mentioned... PA was talking about using an AI after a SERM.

Rippedtohell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rippedtohell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rippedtohell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rippedtohell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rippedtohell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rippedtohell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rippedtohell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rippedtohell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rippedtohell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rippedtohell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rippedtohell is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by chasinSKURT View Post
    Nowhere on that page was Reversitol even mentioned... PA was talking about using an AI after a SERM.

reversitol has an AI in it

chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    reversitol has an AI in it
    Your missing the point. iForce makes the recommendation on the assumption that your not running a SERM; reversitol is supposed to be an alternative to a SERM.

PA's recommendation was about using an AI after using a SERM.

Craig Mack is just really nice. (+1000) Craig Mack is just really nice. (+1000) Craig Mack is just really nice. (+1000) Craig Mack is just really nice. (+1000) Craig Mack is just really nice. (+1000) Craig Mack is just really nice. (+1000) Craig Mack is just really nice. (+1000) Craig Mack is just really nice. (+1000) Craig Mack is just really nice. (+1000) Craig Mack is just really nice. (+1000) Craig Mack is just really nice. (+1000)
    Your missing the point. iForce makes the recommendation on the assumption that your not running a SERM; reversitol is supposed to be an alternative to a SERM.

/Thread.

Red face

I understand that its an alternative to a serm, but he recommends titrating up with an AI not down. So dosing 1/2/2/3 leaves your estrogen supressed and then you come off leaving possible rebound? Im sure the blend ingredients doesnt help answering this question.

Can PA chime in on this?

I understand that its an alternative to a serm, but he recommends titrating up with an AI not down. So dosing 1/2/2/3 leaves your estrogen supressed and then you come off leaving possible rebound? Im sure the blend ingredients doesnt help answering this question.

Can PA chime in on this?
    Estrogen rebounds are a myth. Once again, PA's comments about dosing were directed towards those coming off of a SERM; thus they are not applicable to those running reversitol solo.

Your worrying about nothing here... but there's nothing wrong with a little curiosity.

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Actually I have been saying this (for a while now) repeatedly so maybe you are combining the thought of a few posts together?
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Starting with the max dose of an AI in pct makes no sense.I've always been saying this.
    Olympus Labs/Lyfestyle Research & Development (R&D) Director

Originally Posted by Sldge View Post
    Actually I have been saying this (for a while now) repeatedly so maybe you are combining the thought of a few posts together?
    Originally Posted by THEHUGE View Post
    Starting with the max dose of an AI in pct makes no sense.I've always been saying this.
    I kind of like the idea of loading up on I3C... am I totally off?

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Exclamation

You're totally right!!

kincaid82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kincaid82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kincaid82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kincaid82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kincaid82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kincaid82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kincaid82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kincaid82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kincaid82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kincaid82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kincaid82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You're totally right!!

hmmmmm. interesting, I3C is something new to me i know it was added to AX to help with the over all formula. By the way the new AX is a step up from the old, which was very good in it's own right.
    Last edited by kincaid82; 04-07-2009 at 11:53 AM.
    Top Supps

Gaspari SizeOn V2
    Gaspari Superpump MAX
    Scivation Xtend (Apple, or Watermelon)
    Primaforce Beta Alanine
    Orange Triad/MVP-365
    Scivation Whey
    Lean xtreme
    Activate Xtreme
    Triazole
    DRIVE
    Neovar Recomped
    Cordygen5

"Knowing today is going to be better than yesterday, and tomorrow is going to be better than today"

"I have wasted too many Years to waste another day"

٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ iForce Dave's Avatar
    iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You're totally right!!
    Agreed

And I think the current dosing reccommendation makes sense. As ChasinSkurt explained
    keep it simple, keep it basic, keep it heavy
    iForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    www.iforcenutrition.com

You're totally right!!
    I see where you guys are coming from though in regards to AI dosing. How counterproductive would you think it would be to take high doses when they are not necessary? If sldge sees this, I'd also be curious to know if 6-bromo has any effect on SHBG, I know he's very well read when it comes to 6-bromo.

I see where you guys are coming from though in regards to AI dosing. How counterproductive would you think it would be to take high doses when they are not necessary?
    An excessive and bad planned use of an AI in PCT could lead to an unbalanced total/free test ratio and so low LH output...early pct: very little testosterone and suppressed LH-->AI-->lowered SHBG and higher free test---->low LH--->low total test.

kincaid82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kincaid82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kincaid82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kincaid82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kincaid82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kincaid82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kincaid82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kincaid82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kincaid82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kincaid82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kincaid82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I see where you guys are coming from though in regards to AI dosing. How counterproductive would you think it would be to take high doses when they are not necessary? If sldge sees this, I'd also be curious to know if 6-bromo has any effect on SHBG, I know he's very well read when it comes to 6-bromo.
    Same here, seems i will be running the ONE from AN as my first PH in almost 5 years, and i was not very well educated in the past, i like to make sure i get it right this time. 2nd Gear(6-Bromo) and DRIVE are the main recommendations for the PCT, and i like to make sure it is enough.
    Top Supps

Gaspari SizeOn V2
    Gaspari Superpump MAX
    Scivation Xtend (Apple, or Watermelon)
    Primaforce Beta Alanine
    Orange Triad/MVP-365
    Scivation Whey
    Lean xtreme
    Activate Xtreme
    Triazole
    DRIVE
    Neovar Recomped
    Cordygen5

"Knowing today is going to be better than yesterday, and tomorrow is going to be better than today"

"I have wasted too many Years to waste another day"

٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ iForce Dave's Avatar
    iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

early pct: very little testosterone and suppressed LH-->AI-->lowered SHBG and higher free test---->low LH--->low total test.

lol I think I see what your saying
    keep it simple, keep it basic, keep it heavy
    iForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    www.iforcenutrition.com

Talking

Originally Posted by iForce Dave View Post

lol I think I see what your saying
    I bet you can..

Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I bet you can..
    This would make increasing total test the primary concern over free test in the pct environment, correct?

Originally Posted by Adjusting View Post
    This would make increasing total test the primary concern over free test in the pct environment, correct?
    Speaking of HPTA recovery,correct.

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    in my opinion, yes.

you could add a divanil based tbooster to ur pct like AX or TV2 to help raise free test also
    I got no strings on me

An excessive and bad planned use of an AI in PCT could lead to an unbalanced total/free test ratio and so low LH output...early pct: very little testosterone and suppressed LH-->AI-->lowered SHBG and higher free test---->low LH--->low total test.
    Makes perfect sense. Though many will be stumped. lol

This is something you could really go into detail with. Probably @ LB.

I guess I'm curious as to what type of body chemistry must be present to support suppressed LH, while estrogen is also crushed; how high must free test be to continue to suppress LH in the presence of low estrogen levels?

I'd also be curious as to the efficaciousness of aromatase inhibitors in a state of hypogonadism.

Makes perfect sense. Though many will be stumped. lol

This is something you could really go into detail with. Probably @ LB.

I guess I'm curious as to what type of body chemistry must be present to support suppressed LH, while estrogen is also crushed; how high must free test be to continue to suppress LH in the presence of low estrogen levels?

I'd also be curious as to the efficaciousness of aromatase inhibitors in a state of hypogonadism.
    Androgen negative feedback is strong enough to keep the LH suppressed even in a estrogen crushed state.

It has already been extensively discussed @ LB,but I believe you already know that...

Talking

Androgen negative feedback is strong enough to keep the LH suppressed even in a estrogen crushed state.

It has already been extensively discussed @ LB,but I believe you already know that...
    LB is a place I don't visit nearly enough. Bar none the most informing forum around!

Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    in my opinion, yes.

you could add a divanil based tbooster to ur pct like AX or TV2 to help raise free test also

But AI's already increase free test. Why would we want to add in another free tbooster? Increasing free test may decrease LH once supplementation ceases...right?

But AI's already increase free test. Why would we want to add in another free tbooster? Increasing free test may decrease LH once supplementation ceases...right?
    i dont think itll lower LH...it might SLIGHTLY lower total test however.
    I got no strings on me

Location: Fukkoffville, FDA sucks, Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
    Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Can PA chime in on this?
    What don't you understand what skurt said?

You copying and pastin brah?

lulz. AIs increase test by binding to the aromatase enzyme. AX or testabolan does not work in that way.

Originally Posted by Beejis60 View Post
    lulz. AIs increase test by binding to the aromatase enzyme. AX or testabolan does not work in that way.
    I realize that. The outcome is similiar, an increase in free test.

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nope. We used it for a good reason. I wouldnt go totally nuts with the dosing but the only issues Ive ever seen with it is improper storage.

Originally Posted by kincaid82 View Post
    hmmmmm. interesting, I3C is something new to me i know it was added to AX to help with the over all formula. By the way the new AX is a step up from the old, which was very good in it's own right.
    Thanks. I was waiting to see what your feedback of it was. I know you really liked the last version.

High doses of AI's when they arent necessary? Ill check and see what our blood work was on it. Keep in mind though we were using it for a totally different reason.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk