huu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) huu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) huu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) huu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) huu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) huu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) huu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) huu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) huu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) huu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) huu has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Red face Advice for Job Interview? (serious)...

So besides admiring bodybuilders, another one of my passions is acting.

I love acting.
    http://www.monstertalentinc.com/
    http://www.chicmodeling.com/

The links I've posted above, are well, the companies I'm currently being...seen by. And when I say "seen by" I mean they've interviewed me shortly twice already. (And by shortly I mean like, under 5 minutes but that's because I didn't ask too many questions...)

I originally auditioned to be I guess you could say, "mentored" under these companies. What would happen if I made it all the way would be that I'd get training/head shots/portfolio etc, and they'd mentor me in their program.

I made it through two "rounds" already.

But these Wednesday I'm supposed to be meeting with the head of the company, for a longer interview, and I'll do a cold reading ( a script that I've never seen before and read) for him. And it'll be taped. With my dad there.

The second thing is you'll probably wonder "Hey this could be a scam." And you're right. It potentially could be. But I'm ultimately sure that it's not, but I'll keep my skeptic guard up, parents with me on that too. I did research the ones they represent and all of them list the studio (Monster Talent) as the one who represents them, and vice versa.

Now, assuming you've read all this, any of you guys have any advice on well...important interviews? Like with your bosses and what not?

This got too long...sorry...
    http://www.purpleegg.net/

Girls love dat ish

raz1875 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raz1875 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raz1875 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raz1875 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raz1875 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raz1875 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raz1875 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raz1875 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raz1875 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raz1875 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raz1875 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by huu View Post
    So besides admiring bodybuilders, another one of my passions is acting.

I love acting.
    http://www.monstertalentinc.com/
    http://www.chicmodeling.com/

The links I've posted above, are well, the companies I'm currently being...seen by. And when I say "seen by" I mean they've interviewed me shortly twice already. (And by shortly I mean like, under 5 minutes but that's because I didn't ask too many questions...)

I originally auditioned to be I guess you could say, "mentored" under these companies. What would happen if I made it all the way would be that I'd get training/head shots/portfolio etc, and they'd mentor me in their program.

I made it through two "rounds" already.

But these Wednesday I'm supposed to be meeting with the head of the company, for a longer interview, and I'll do a cold reading ( a script that I've never seen before and read) for him. And it'll be taped. With my dad there.

The second thing is you'll probably wonder "Hey this could be a scam." And you're right. It potentially could be. But I'm ultimately sure that it's not, but I'll keep my skeptic guard up, parents with me on that too. I did research the ones they represent and all of them list the studio (Monster Talent) as the one who represents them, and vice versa.

Now, assuming you've read all this, any of you guys have any advice on well...important interviews? Like with your bosses and what not?

This got too long...sorry...
    Only advice..be yourself
    Silence is golden ducktape is silver..

aneas
    Be yourself is definately good advice. You dont want to be in a place you dont fit it.

I tend to hire people who I think are going to be fun to work with. Relax and smile. No one wants to work with a bunch of stiffs.

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    no limp-fish handshakes!
    But don't try to crush their hand either...
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Try not to be too nervous.......... easier said than done.

I did modeling back 20 or so years ago. Did a few acting jobs, but they're not plentiful here in the midwest so gave that up and started a business instead.

Best of luck, but it's a very tough business......... alot of rejection, you need to have a very tough hide.
    Was friends with Methuselah