Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

AI or SERM to decrease estradoil???

Ok..I have high estradoil 50 (supposed to be less than 30; 15 is optimnal) ...my test is lower tyhan usual 650(used to to be 737)...Im 22 and ran provirn alone...

i wan to improve my hormonal prrofile before I run a test cycle this summer so should I use an AI or SERM im my case??
    226 lbs....goal? 230 at 8% bf with 18 inch arms

Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Bump

bump

Nolvadex(serm drug)

or

Nolvadex XT (ADT)

locdogg89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) locdogg89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) locdogg89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) locdogg89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) locdogg89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) locdogg89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) locdogg89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) locdogg89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) locdogg89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) locdogg89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) locdogg89 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    is this for pct or has it been a while since that cycle
    189 pounds and constantly growing - MEASUREMENT AND LIFT STATS NEED UPDATING

i used proviron just to harded up and look more cut( i know im a dick)..i ran proviorn 50mg per day for weeks in october...now im trying to restore and improve my hormonal profile because it damn sure was hindered with proviron