davidk108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidk108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidk108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidk108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

BSN True Mass Side Effects?

currently im taking true mass by bsn and im getting horrible gas and bloating in my stomach? is this normal? or is this from a possible food alergy?

RandazzoMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I took True Mass last year but I was fine.Your body might not be acclimated with T Mass yet.You should always start taking something in small amounts and then build up to the required dosage.The 1st day I took SP I was on the bowl for a good period of time.I then started from 1 scoop to 1.5 up to 2 and then to 2.5 which I take now.

RandazzoMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RandazzoMike View Post
    I took True Mass last year but I was fine.Your body might not be acclimated with T Mass yet.You should always start taking something in small amounts and then build up to the required dosage.The 1st day I took SP I was on the bowl for a good period of time.I then started from 1 scoop to 1.5 up to 2 and then to 2.5 which I take now.
    And btw I'm fine with it now except when I dont drink enough but thats purely my fault then.

davidk108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidk108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidk108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidk108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i started with 3 scoops instantly

caberlingieri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just started Tru-Mass and every day, within ten minutes of taking it I'm on the bowl. I've lowered the serving size to 1.5 scoops to see if that would make a difference but I still have to run to the bathroom, it's just not as bad as it was before. Should I go even lower to 1 scoop or stay at the 1.5 and see if it starts to agree with me? I hope I don't have to give tru-mass up, the taste is amazing.